Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> a love triangle, i need major help
rano0oma
post Feb 18 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

so, i have this friend who likes me but i don't like him, he's a great guy and all but i just don't think about him that way, anyway he has a friend and i like him, a lot. but we can't really get together cause of the other guy that likes me, but if we do. the other guy would be hurt and probably fight with the guy i like and that way their whole friendship would be completely ruined because of me and i don't want that to happen cause i would feel incredibly guilty about it...

please, please, please give me some advice cause i really don't know what to do :S

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Feb 19 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Tell the one who likes you that you don't like him. But don't tell him that you like his friend, let him find that out for himself.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Princess-Mariah
post Feb 19 2010, 1:58 AM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

No DONT,

I had a crush on jason, and he didnt like me, but cierra only liked him because i always talked about him, but jason liked cierra they went out and me and cierra caused the biggest fight in the school EVER so trust me dont

If i were you try to get the other guy to like an other girl dont tell him you dont like him it will make him wanna die maybe.

Because when jason and cierra dated I tried bring a knife to my veins but my sister caught me, I tried drowning but i couldnt, I tried jumping in front of a car it stopped before it could trust me and it will cause him to hate you

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
wkw427
post Feb 19 2010, 1:01 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Hi, from what TV show did you come from?

Sorry, but I really can't believe anything about that -.-

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Princess-Mariah
post Feb 19 2010, 9:46 PM
Post #5

Butterflix Fairy

It is true, Jason meant alot to me now he's just like anyother guy a selfish jerk

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
wkw427
post Feb 19 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Most guys that don't feel attracted to girls ARE jerks. At least where I live.

Anyway, if a guy likes you and you tell him you don't like him, well, if he goes into a fit of rage, it shows he is immature. Would you of liked to date an immature guy who cries when he doesn't get the girl he wants?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

terriordx32
post Feb 19 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ran,

I think you should just tell the boy who likes you in a pleasant way that you dont have feelings for him, but you do for his friend. Also, you should have his friend talk to him as well... it could help.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Princess-Mariah
post Feb 19 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

Thanks that makes me feel alot better angry.gif

--------------------

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Ranma
post Feb 19 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Just turn him down politely. From a guy's opinion, it's much nicer to tell them the truth than lead them on. It's happened to me before, and I felt horrible when the whole ordeal was over. I never once got angry at the girl, she just didn't want to hurt my feelings. However, it would have been a lot better if she just told me she wasn't interested in me straight from the beginning.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Feb 19 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I really think it matters what kind of person the guy that you don't like is and the depth of his....love. Some people are more emotional than others and fall hard. Others seem to recover and stand back up easier than others. However, it is up to the guy that you like if he prefers friendship or love more. Honestly speaking, I think that guy 2 (the guy who you like) should tell guy 1 (the guy you don't like) that he likes you and it is mutual because it is easier to hear it from a friend in my opinion.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Ranma
post Feb 20 2010, 12:09 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Trust me. If she leads the guy to believe he has a chance he'll fall a LOT harder than if she tells him straight out from the beginning.

--------------------
rano0oma
post Feb 20 2010, 1:03 PM
Post #12

Butterflix Fairy

guy 1 likes me for 2 years now!! and i told him in the nicest way i could that i don't think about him that way when i first found out and i have told him many times after that when he told my friends to talk to me about it, but he just tells me to wait and maybe my feelings will change. but it doesn't and i could just tell guy 2 to talk to him about it but guy 1 is sorta emotional and even if the guy i like care about me more, i would feel an unbelievable amount of guilt cause they have been friends for as long as i can remember.

This post has been edited by rano0oma: Feb 20 2010, 1:04 PM

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 4:44 AM