Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I am Feeling as If I am Nothing I need Help Please, I just...just can't stop crying anymore...
Princess-Mariah
post Jan 14 2010, 1:56 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Heya to start let me explain of what people see of me and what I see of me...
What they see of me:
I am the weird loner girl who has a weird monroe beauty mark on the left side of her face. I wear emo lookin clothes and ussually wear my hair up. I "like every boy that is nice to me" I cry to much. I dont talk and I am not popular and Im a choir querue

What I see of me:
I am caring and shy until I get to know that person. Around boys I get nervous. I am a music lover so I join choir. I think my monroe beauty mark and my emo looking clothes make me unique. I only like a few guys. I want to be popular but it is hard to. I wear my hair up but soon might get a emo hairstyle.

but my problem is, I have all of these friends who have boyfriends and.... I dont have one. I am scared to speak up because whenever I ask a guy out he says no. I am starting to get closer to the popular girls but not at all with the boys what do I do?!

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Jan 14 2010, 2:28 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Well Mariah, you'll 12 right? Yeah. I'm 15 and I've never had a boyfriend either. I have tons of really good guy friends, but no boyfriends.

Quoting my best friend here (Who like, REALLY knows what she's talking about. She's had like, 5 boyfriends since grade 8 ) "A boy friend is much better than a boyfriend."

So perhaps you might try befriending the guys instead. If you get to know them, maybe you won't be as shy around them, plus then you might have a whole slew of guy friends.

Haha, hope that helped. Ish. I don't make much sense.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Jan 14 2010, 2:31 AM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Abdu 6b
post Jan 14 2010, 2:55 AM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

Okay Mariah look, at school I bet I am the most unique boy at school, infact probably the most weird, but when I was 11 I learned to like my uniqueness and to find people to hang around that could accept me for who I am if not I avoid them. I think you being weird is part of your uniqueness and you should consider it something to be thankful about. About the loner girl thing, I'm pretty sure you have at least one friend and to let you know I'd rather have ONE true friend than be popular. In Grade 6 I really wanted to be popular but I ended up in the same situation as you. Trying to be popular is wrong, that's why I don't hang out in big crowds. If you have a beauty mark, well there's a reason they call it BEAUTY mark. The gothic look is really good so you shouldn't be sad if your clothes look emo (I'm wearing black and navy right now). I don't get what's wrong with wearing your hair up my friend ALWAYS wears it up too. If you cry too much try to distract yourself from crying and do something that makes you happy. But if you gotta cry, then don't hurt yourself from trying to stop. If you're not popular you don't need to be, and to help the "don't talk" problem, try public speaking cause that's what I did. If you like choir then you should stick to it with happiness, I was in choir for the past two years and I loved it. If your friends all have boyfriends, well that's not you, maybe your the single type, or maybe your not ready for that situation yet. Hope that helped, those types of thoughts helped me. And note, you have lots of people supporting you here already so no need to feel lonely happy.gif

This post has been edited by Abdu 6b: Jan 14 2010, 2:56 AM

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
winxclubrox23
post Jan 14 2010, 2:58 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Goth? I'm wearing a leather jacket. I think that speaks for itself. But what Abdu said is totally true. Being popular isn't worth it. Trust me, I was there. Grades Kindergarden-6 I was apart of the "popular" group. But they don't see themselves as popular. They're just people. We're all just people.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Princess-Mariah
post Jan 14 2010, 3:07 AM
Post #5

Butterflix Fairy

Thanks guys I am going to start speaking up this hopefully and most likely will help Ill see tommorow icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
mightymarty2
post Jan 14 2010, 7:39 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

One its early in your life so there is no need to be worried about dating. I don't think many people in the school dated at 12 that age. Also you have to find someone you like. I am shy myself so know what its like. Don't try and follow the crowd (like a sheep) on this dating thing do what you want. Also if you decide you want a date don't rush it and get to know your target boyfriend first.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Jan 14 2010, 8:01 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Oh, Doll. I'm also a loner, a freaky girl who has weird mannerisms. I sit alone at break, drawing or reading. Nobody really give two cents about me. They just want to avoid me and are extremly jealous of me, Pff. Then everything changed, a grade 10 student named Kelsey come in to my life and we are the best pals ever. We are both freaks and loners, and we have loads of inside jokes, but very mature for ages. I never really thought we would end up as friends, but soon we started giving eachother nicknames and we became best friends. We have a lot in common and she's like my lost older sister. Guess what, I'm happy more than ever. Look here girl, my advice is to follow your heart. Not the flashy rainbow in the sky, 'cause the closer you get to it, the further it'll jump away. Destiney ends you up in the weirdest places. So trust your heart. Be who YOU are. NOBODY else. Because YOU are the only YOU in this world. And YOU rock.

Try spend a month trying to find who you are and see if you like it. Boys love chicks who are confident with themselves and act like who they really are. Don't rush love, it'll take it's time to come to you. Remember, if you are always being confident in yourself, people will eventually relise and respect you for it! ~

That's all I got to say ^^ Hope it helps.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
P-girl
post Jan 14 2010, 9:29 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well.... boyfriends aren't the Be-all and end all of someone's life. I know young girls are pressured into it by the media, their peers and friends and such.... but you shouldn't feel bad if you don't have one. I'm twenty-two, never had a boyfriend, and totally cool with that. I don't need a boyfriend to make me feel complete.
Jahnavi
post Jan 14 2010, 4:10 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Jan 14 2010, 07:28 AM) *
I'm 15 and I've never had a boyfriend either. I have tons of really good guy friends, but no boyfriends.

Ditto, same here. So I completely agree with the others, you don't have to worry about the fact that other girls may have boyfriends, especially when you're only twelve. You'll have plenty of time to think about dating when you're older, don't let other people convince you that it's something essential right now.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
earth123
post Jan 14 2010, 8:12 PM
Post #10

A True Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jan 14 2010, 11:29 AM) *
Well.... boyfriends aren't the Be-all and end all of someone's life. I know young girls are pressured into it by the media, their peers and friends and such.... but you shouldn't feel bad if you don't have one. I'm twenty-two, never had a boyfriend, and totally cool with that. I don't need a boyfriend to make me feel complete.

Pretty much same here. I also do feel the fact when those around me have relationships, but as i have decided, and a bit rightfully so, just aint ready to be fully commited in a relationship.

--------------------

SIKOSETO, TO TIMIMENO, THEN BORO, THEN BORO NA PERIMENO
StellaRocks
post Jan 14 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Jan 13 2010, 08:28 PM) *
Quoting my best friend here (Who like, REALLY knows what she's talking about. She's had like, 5 boyfriends since grade 8 ) "A boy friend is much better than a boyfriend."

I love this and its true I have so many guy friends and some of them to branch off to relationships. Its easier to be around guy friends then a boyfriend you don't know((no matter how cute they are!)). And once you are able to just hang out with guys dating them becaomes so much easier.

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Abdu 6b
post Jan 15 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #12

Tynix Fairy

Go Mariah you can do it! I also agree with all the things posted here. Plus today about 3 times I got people following me around saying they were my friends but I ran away.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
{§hani}
post Jan 20 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

darling you dont need to seek out a boy. and most of all you dont need a boyfriend to be happy or accepted. Just be yourself maybe push yourself a little more than usual but dont wear diffrent clothes or diffrent make up just to please a boy! youre special the way you are!!
i was the weird loner girl all through primary school and now that i'm in highschool im the weird troublemaker. but diffrence is i speak up now.. i dont hold back anymore. anywho i dont know if im any help but i hope i am lol :)

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 3:24 AM