Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> People with strong differing opinions than i might stalk me AGAIN pleeease help me
Rating 5 V
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 2:39 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Alright, i use to have a different account on here and there was this one girl specifically who ALWAYS replied to my topics. I am a big fan of the trix, and any time i said ANYthing about them, she'd be like "the wizards are so much better, the trix are stupid" and i'd just ignore her. so i ended up deleting that account and i made this new one. well, that girl AND a different person are doing it AGAIN. i'm worried they r gonna stalk me online again (by 'stalking' me i mean they follow and reply to every single topic i post when i don't exactly 'see eye to eye' with either of them, if ya catch my drift). I am very well-aware that different people like and dislike certain characters. For example, i strongly dislike Bloom but that doesn't mean i write "I hate Bloom, blah blah blah" on every topic a huge Bloom fan posts. So why do trix haters do that to me? And is there any way to stop this before it gets out of hand like it did last time?
Go to the top of the page
terriordx32
post Dec 19 2009, 2:50 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

are the members P-girl and wkw47?

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
wkw427
post Dec 19 2009, 3:02 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Me?! I never say the trix are stupid, just bad villains. Wait, I'm excluded because I'm a guy, right? But no, its not me. And if was me, I'd appreciate you confronted me via pm then make another account..
Usually I'm on the other end of the stick, but if you have a problem with me (this goes for anyone), tell me, please/ :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 3:22 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Dec 18 2009, 10:02 PM) *
Me?! I never say the trix are stupid, just bad villains. Wait, I'm excluded because I'm a guy, right? But no, its not me. And if was me, I'd appreciate you confronted me via pm then make another account..
Usually I'm on the other end of the stick, but if you have a problem with me (this goes for anyone), tell me, please/ :)

well i remember encountering u on my other account b4 and i was like "okay whatev" but u were kinda the 'other person'.... i get defensive sometimes. but u don't seem like u'd be the "i'm superior to everyone else and since i dont think the trix r good villains then that's the truth" type. so sry, like i said, i get defensive sometimes, and every time i make a post (i'm a trix fan so obviously i'd post mostly about them) i'd like my replies to not say negative things evvvvery time...but anyway, it's all good (:

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Dec 18 2009, 09:50 PM) *
are the members P-girl and wkw47?

hehe maybe icon_razz.gif (yes) but i just talked (well, typed, u get it haha) with wkw47. besides, he was never really the one who replied to EVERY topic i posted b4....so any ideas on what i should do?
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 3:28 AM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

sry, i'm the Queen of Typos, i meant u dont seem like the "since i think the trix AREN'T good villians..." type, my bad
winxclubrox23
post Dec 19 2009, 3:30 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

You should ignore them. You shouldn't care what two people think. Like what you want. You don't need to please anyone but yourself.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
terriordx32
post Dec 19 2009, 3:40 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Teagan is 100% right, Its your opinion not there... So at the end of the day what they say dont matter.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Zhanneel
post Dec 19 2009, 4:48 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

While I usually don't mind members giving their opinions, I have to admit that repeating an opinion through all and any topics that mention the subject can be overkill. What I've seen over the years is that by putting out an opinion in a choice few places is enough. Pushing your opinions everywhere is burdensome to many and often wins your no more acceptance of your opinion than previously. I know a lot of people are looking to find acceptance for such opinions, but sometimes you just have to say it once (or thrice) and leave it at that.

I am sorry you feel like you're being stalked though. I've definitely had that feeling before. Best thing to do is just let them say their piece, and then direct conversation how you would like it to go by asking more questions of other people.
{§hani}
post Dec 19 2009, 7:31 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

mm ignore them my friend. But if it starts to bug you so much that you have to delete your acount again, i suggest you report them. I mean surely thats a little wrong for them to stalk you!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 8:04 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Geez, next time I should shut up if my opinion is different from someone else. Listen, I don't stalk anyone. I never said I was superior. I only expressed my opinion. And both of our opinions are valid. And as far as I remember, I only brought it up in topics where you can bring it up, like 'Who are better; Trix or Wizards?', 'Favorite villain', topics where they're talking about it.... I feel you're blowing it out of proportion because of maybe ONE time I kinda went out of line. I'm truly sorry for that time, but please, don't paint me off as some kind of bigot.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 19 2009, 8:23 AM
mightymarty2
post Dec 19 2009, 9:29 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think what has happened here is a misunderstanding. However if you do feel like that tell them if you feel they were too harsh. Ignor them if just different opinions and you feel there being a little harsh. I have seen there posts and i don't think they are out of order

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 9:32 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Indeed. So can we please put this behind us? I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable by my direct aproach in expressing my opinion. And remember; Preferring one thing over another doesn't mean you dislike the 'Another'. (I don't dislike the Trix, I just prefer the Wizards.)

I hope that last part came out right.
Jahnavi
post Dec 19 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know exactly what anyone might have said in those arguments, but as long as people stay polite, I think everyone has the right to state their opinion. And just because someone says something you don't necessarily agree with, you shouldn't get upset. Stick with your own opinion, that's all that matters.

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Dec 19 2009, 11:53 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #14

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Dec 18 2009, 10:30 PM) *
You should ignore them. You shouldn't care what two people think. Like what you want. You don't need to please anyone but yourself.

thank u :) i will do that...but don't u think it's kinda weird how they look at every topic i post? thumbsdown.gif

and i mean, look at my signature! i'm saying right there that if u just let me be if u dont like Icy, it'll be fine, so really...

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Dec 18 2009, 11:48 PM) *
While I usually don't mind members giving their opinions, I have to admit that repeating an opinion through all and any topics that mention the subject can be overkill. What I've seen over the years is that by putting out an opinion in a choice few places is enough. Pushing your opinions everywhere is burdensome to many and often wins your no more acceptance of your opinion than previously. I know a lot of people are looking to find acceptance for such opinions, but sometimes you just have to say it once (or thrice) and leave it at that.

I am sorry you feel like you're being stalked though. I've definitely had that feeling before. Best thing to do is just let them say their piece, and then direct conversation how you would like it to go by asking more questions of other people.

i see where ur coming from, and ur right.
what i dont understand is they found every one of my posts on my old account and always answered them when we clearly didnt have the same opinion, and now they found THIS post too!!!!! am i the only one who thinks that's a little weird?? i mean i never directly ask them a question, it's like i said, i don't complain about Bloom to her fans, so why do people complain about the Trix to me when i never directly ask that person a question?

QUOTE ({§hani™} @ Dec 19 2009, 02:31 AM) *
mm ignore them my friend. But if it starts to bug you so much that you have to delete your acount again, i suggest you report them. I mean surely thats a little wrong for them to stalk you!!

THATS WHAT I'M SAYING! thx for the reply (:
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, now you're just getting a wee bit paranoid. I answer posts. Yes, it's because this is a public forum. And I never complained about you liking the Trix or Icy. I just prefer the Wizards, that's all. Could we BOTH just let each other be in that prospect?

Also, could you please adress me directly, instead of using 'they' and ignoring my posts? To me, that sounds disrespectful. And of course I found your post. I usually read posts that concern me and have new messages. Especially when people say I did something wrong.

Can we please just bury the hatchet?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 19 2009, 1:06 PM
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 1:53 PM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 19 2009, 07:41 AM) *
Okay, now you're just getting a wee bit paranoid. I answer posts. Yes, it's because this is a public forum. And I never complained about you liking the Trix or Icy. I just prefer the Wizards, that's all. Could we BOTH just let each other be in that prospect?

Also, could you please adress me directly, instead of using 'they' and ignoring my posts? To me, that sounds disrespectful. And of course I found your post. I usually read posts that concern me and have new messages. Especially when people say I did something wrong.

Can we please just bury the hatchet?

didnt know if u'd find it offensive if i directly said u were the one doing this. so i didnt use ur name.

and if u look at the other replies to this topic, people said to ignore u.

and i dont wanna fight with anyone on here. i don't wanna start anything. but i get defensive as u probably saw i told wkw (sry i forget the rest of his user name) .....just out of curiosity, do u run a winx fan site that has extremely descriptive reviews of the episodes? u remind me a lot of the owner of that site, if u arent the owner.

anyway, i don't want the trix to team up with the wizards, actually. i want the trix to be their own team again. but if i'm gonna get a sarcastic reply because i think they r good villains (u know what i mean by 'good') then i shouldnt even say anything.

it definitely seems we dont see eye to eye, and u sound a bit sarcastic to me sometimes, but sure.
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 2:02 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

If people have a problem with me, I'd rather have them say it directly to me instead of going around it and telling other people, ESPECIALLY if I'm around and can hear/read everything.

They didn't mean ignore everything I said. They meant ignoring me if I stepped out of line. Last time I checked, trying to apologise and an offer of piece weren't things that are out of line.

I don't own any Winx sites with disrespectful episode summaries. I don't own any sites at all, actually. (Also, could you tell me which site? I'm curious.)

And when was I sarcastic? I sometimes use it, but
1) I try to keep it respectful
2) This is the internet. A lot of sarcasm can be heard because of intonation of words, something difficult to get with typed messages. For all you knew, I was being completely sincere.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 19 2009, 2:09 PM
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 2:14 PM
Post #18

Charmix Fairy

it's something like 'the unofficial winx club site' and it was made with angelfire im not positive on what it's called...and it's actually an EXTREMELY accurate site, but they put their personal thoughts in italics while they review, and a lot of the time they're saying negative things about Icy

i'm aware she's the villain, so obviously there will be people who say negative things about her....the thing is this is just a show. Icy doesnt control what she says or does because she's not a real person; script writers decide what she says, ya know? same with any other character.

i'm just saying that i deleted my other account because i was tired of every time i posted something, u answered it when we didnt agree. i thought if i made a new account, u wouldnt do that...put it this way: if u posted a bunch of things that were about the Dark Circle and since u now i like the trix better, if i replied to every one of them and u knew b4 u even read what i said that it was gonna be negative, wouldnt u get annoyed? thats what i'm saying.

when u say things like i'm paranoid or stuff like that. i don't think i'm paranoid, i think i'm sensitive (ask anyone who knows me face to face, haha!) and i'll admit that. ...i guess with ur personality, i didnt realize u were exactly apologizing, but hey, if ur a defensive person, so am i, so yeah. my mom says the reason that people don't get along a lot of the time is because they are so different with one quality that's the same, and it makes them disagree.
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 2:40 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

I know that one. And what can I say? Some people don't like Icy. (I'm not one of them, I actually like her, and planning to buy some dolls of her.) Oh well.

I can see where your going. Funny thing is, I often say such things about characters I like, when they're treated wrong within the show.

I would be annoyed, but hey, it's your opinion, and I believe in free speech, as long as it's respectful. Go ahead with it if you want to. And I would kindly ask you to stop if it really chapped my hide. But I already apologised for that behaviour, but I also have to say that I think it's kinda blown out of proportion. I did it maybe twice.... and like I said, that was in topics discussing the subject. (Mostly, I'm not infallable)

I can get really defensive, and for some reason, people often think I'm sarcastic when I'm not, for some reason. In fact, I try to be as genuine as possible on the net.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 19 2009, 2:41 PM
pokemonjosh
post Dec 19 2009, 2:53 PM
Post #20

Charmix Fairy

I have to say it surprises me a bit that u like her....pleasantly surprises me that is (:

About the script writers, exactly! I got SO mad when season 2 came out, i was like "Um, they're falling all over Darkar and he's using them" and i got mad at the script writers because i've always thought that if Icy were a real person, she wouldn't have teamed up with Darkar. it's just that she needed to get she Darcy and Stormy out of Light Rock and so they went with him and then....yeah. I got mad.

i guess people think that because ur personality is a bit...loud? if u know what i mean. ur very set in ur way (not trying to insult u or anything). But like i said, i can get very defensive so i'm not trying to judge, just trying to give u an idea of why people think that about you.

oh and i was looking at ur profile to see if u had replied yet a few minutes ago, and i saw in ur email address it had 'tara' in it. Is ur name Tara? if it is that's actually funny because so is mine! Haha!

....anyway, now that we've talked, do u think we could do what u said earlier, burry the hatchet?

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 9:18 AM