Add Reply
> help me.
{§hani}
post Dec 14 2009, 8:59 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

yeah its me again.. asking for help..
this time its about my boyfriend. =_= its a complicated life i have.

well. Ive been going out with him for 6 months.. and i love him very much but over these holidays i havnt been able to see him very much and i get a little depressed and lonely without him. I made the effort to see him the other week, my bestfriends mom drove me to his house jsut so i could see him.
but when i want to do anything he's always with his friends. i know he loves me.. god all my friends know it =_= a little too much.. but why wont he spend a day with me?
its strange because then when my friend jess talked to him, she said he was sad about not seeing me.
i dont understand.
I want to talk to him, tell him that im sad and lonely and that i need him to make the effort. But i never talk to him much because i never have credit on my phone.. and when i do i cant seem to find the words, id rather act happy for him. it makes me so sad
help mee!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Dec 14 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

'dAW Shani, that's a little complicated >.>

Weel, in the holiday season it gets very busy with people meeting their relatives and friends. I can understand that it can be lonely and frustrating. The best idea is to try get in contact with him and plan an outing - alone or with your friends - in an avaible space on his social calender. When you can't really find the words, try speak your heart and mind. Normally, the first word in your mind is your best intention. Maybe in this time, when he is busy, try to spend time with other friends to fill the gap.

The good thing is, that you really love eachother to worry and feel lonely without eachother.

Hope this helps!

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
rano0oma
post Dec 14 2009, 1:28 PM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

well i'm not a real expert on relationships but i suggest you tell him how you feel and see what he has to say...
hope everything works out icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
humbu111
post Dec 14 2009, 9:00 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hmm, maybe you could try planning a day together alot in advance so he can make sure he's free that day? Or like ask him which days he'll be busy and plan around those days. I hope everything goes well ^^

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

W.I.N.X
post Dec 15 2009, 7:15 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I agree with Mish. Just organise a time when you can him, and talk it through. If he loves you as much as you say, I'm sure he'll nderstand!

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
{§hani}
post Dec 15 2009, 7:38 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

thanks guys.. my mom invited him over for christmas eve, so that shoiuld be good.. and he made the effort and came into the city with me and two othet friends today. :) so its good to see him again..
i think im so sad too because i always hang out with my best friend, continuosly and i think i get irritated by seeing the same people all the time and that makes me a a little sad. but im a lot better right now.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:03 AM