Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> I hate My School, They all hate Winx Club!
Rating 5 V
Tash
post Jun 17 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Alright, im gonna move, its been confirmed with my parents, but we dont know what school to go to. So that means i have to wait until October or something to move. I need help! I have no friends at achool because they all hate winx club and pick on me about it(thats why im moving) but i dont know how ta live with it for any longer! I cant stand it! Can anyone give me advise?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jun 17 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well..... Depends on your way of dealing with critisism, but my friends (and other people) stopped insulting me for liking Winx Club after I stopped being overly defensive about it. Now they just see it as just one part of me, and respect me all the same.
MorriganAensland
post Jun 17 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.

Half the reason I originally came here was to pick fights with people. Unfortunately for my inner Troll, people here aren't that inclined to defend the show with the same intensity that I had hoped, so it sorta stopped being fun. And now, even though I hate the show, I get along just fine here.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Music123
post Jun 17 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I think it's really unfair that you are picked on just because you like winx.
Sounds like the people at your school find it hard to accept your opinions. Even though you say that 'everyone' at your school hates winx club, I reckon that you will find that majority of the people are actually ok with the fact and it is just a particular group of people that are giving you a really hard time.
I don't know this situation in depth but your parents know what's best for you so if they are considering you moving schools it must be the best way out of this problem.

PS Your avatar is beautiful! May I please have that picture?

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
W.I.N.X
post Jun 17 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

That's really unfair that everybody gives you a hard time, although I'm sure a bunch of people like something that they hide. My friends gave me a hard time last year(when I was still in Primary school) for a certain likes of my own. Anyway, in the meantime, just go and sit with quieter people, who may not have as many friends. I'm sure not everyone thinks it's silly you like Winx, you only notice the ones who are vocal about it.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Tom273
post Jun 17 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

@Morry good to hear you get along with people now even if you hate winx

Getting picked on just because someone likes winx? I think it's just weird and unfair, some people just aren't very accepting it seems. I remember being picked on because i watch Pokemon. I stopped being defensive about it and the bullying stopped after that. By the way, even my dad watches Winx and my mom also watches it sometimes icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
bloom_daphne
post Jun 17 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I agree, that is unfair. Besides liking winx club is no grounds to insult someone. Just ignore them.
Tash
post Jun 17 2009, 2:06 PM
Post #8

Harmonix Fairy

How thanks for the tips everyone because I will use them. Thnaks alot!

--------------------
Bloomwinxmagic
post Jun 17 2009, 2:12 PM
Post #9

Butterflix Fairy

I agree too, I don't like people, who don't respect other humans hobbies, opinions etc.
for example my classmates won't like winx club, I don't think that most of them heard about it(because most classmates in my class are boys), but if I'll tell them they will laugh at me, but they will talk to me very friendly. I always joke to my classmates and they joke to me, but we are friendly to each other.

sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I wrote.

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
Fortress Guy
post Jun 17 2009, 3:36 PM
Post #10

Harmonix Fairy

You might consider being a little more careful with whom you share your love of Winx with in the future. Not that there is anything wrong with Winx, sheesh I like it. However why give dolts any weapon to use against you if you do not have to?

There will always be jerks out there. The crude and the boorish. The rude and the insecure who lash out at others. They are like a force of nature. Better to avoid them than fight a raging river.

I agree with many of the above posts, that people should respect each other and their views. But until that day comes, we need to be wise and protect ourselves where necessary.

You will find new friends at your new school who are trustworthy and like you for you. Once you find them, share it.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
humbu111
post Jun 17 2009, 7:42 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post Jun 17 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (MorriganAensland @ Jun 17 2009, 04:50 AM) *
Half the reason I originally came here was to pick fights with people. Unfortunately for my inner Troll, people here aren't that inclined to defend the show with the same intensity that I had hoped, so it sorta stopped being fun. And now, even though I hate the show, I get along just fine here.

Oh that's why!! I've been wondering why you joined if you don't even like the show for awhile now, and kept forgetting to ask.

---

Anyways, a couple years ago, I had to defend Winx Club to quite the extent. I'm not really going to get into details, except for one thing which is: if you ever have to defend Winx Club to the same extent, ask Kell (Kell.Shadows) for help with it. She's freaking brutal...Lol. But long story short, they never stopped being an idiot about it, and I let it bug me. Eventually I realized that if I didn't let it go, she'd never go away. So I did. I haven't heard from her again. Just remember that all these people want is for you to get mad. If you get upset about it, you're doing exactly what they wanted.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Boo
post Jun 18 2009, 2:24 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Fortress Guy @ Jun 17 2009, 04:36 PM) *
You might consider being a little more careful with whom you share your love of Winx with in the future. Not that there is anything wrong with Winx, sheesh I like it. However why give dolts any weapon to use against you if you do not have to?

I'd suggest that as well.
If you are being teased about it, I would also suggest to tell others with caution about it. Like Fortress Guy said, there is nothing wrong with liking Winx (heck, I'm 16, going to be 17 in August and still like it), but to avoid the teasing and negativity, maybe you should treat it as something you only tell those who you know won't care. icon_wink.gif

It is a shame that others feel they must judge and hurt others in order to give themselves a feeling of power and security... It's best, if any of the teasing continues, to just ignore them (since, like others have mentioned, if you show them that you're upset, they'll continue with their teasing.)

That, and I have another addition: At your age (I'm guessing your either going into middle school soon or are in middle school), people are just beginning to try to figure out what kind of person they want to be, and that can lead to some chaotic situations. Most people have a difficult time during middle school (it's very common), but just be sure to keep your head up and ignore what others think (because what they think does not matter; what matters is what you think about yourself.) icon_wink.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Jun 18 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Simple at your new school don't tell anyone, that what i did. I know you should be allowed to be open without fear of bullying but life is evil and bullying is a fact of life for thoughs different and don't act like sheep (follow the trend of the biggest group of people) also you have to be one of the strongest to avoid bullying. (i have a very corupted view of the world)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Tash
post Jun 18 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #15

Harmonix Fairy

yep thats what i tried to do but ever since i told them they've been bringing the subject up themselves. like one time some guy asked me(you mightve heard this already) "Do you still collect those Winx Dolls?" jeez! I would collect them if they sold them.

--------------------
Bloomwinxmagic
post Jun 18 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #16

Butterflix Fairy

good luck in new school! icon_wink.gif

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
humbu111
post Jun 18 2009, 7:28 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Tom273
post Jun 18 2009, 8:50 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

i agree with humbu's advice it's good

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
jsispitz
post Jun 23 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #19

Bloomix Fairy

I'm gonna be blunt about this: Screw 'em. If people can't like you for who you are, then they're not worth it. Mean people don't deserve your friendship.

--------------------

...Well isn't that...special...
Tash
post Jun 24 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #20

Harmonix Fairy

yeah they are stupid thanks for advice

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:07 AM