--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
Go to the top of the page
empire_c2
post Jul 6 2011, 8:14 PM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

I feel the same way with Roxy too. Like you, it was easy to accept Layla I found after an episode or two, but Roxy just still does not feel right in the group. I think the main reason is age and experience difference. Layla was around the other girls' ages when she joined and was the same sort of level of fairy as the others after the first season. Roxy is pretty much Bloom's age back in season 1 and then she only just becomes a fairy. Then there is some uncertainty if the form she takes is her basic winx or believix form, but either way, she hasn't gotten enough experience yet. I find she is like a little kid who is tagging along with the older girls so I have yet to accept her even after watching season 4.

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
P-girl
post Jul 6 2011, 8:14 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Do that. After the stubborn whininess of 'I don't want to be a fairy and bring peace to the world, wah!' in the first half, she gets MUCH better.
mightymarty2
post Jul 6 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Roxy I know she got better in the second half but I just never came round.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
empire_c2
post Jul 6 2011, 9:21 PM
Post #7

Enchantix Fairy

Once the second half came, I just quit mentally thinking of her as the 'Intruder'. She's a good fairy, but not right to be a Winx.

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
P-girl
post Jul 6 2011, 9:22 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

*Shrugs*
As far as I know, they're setting her up to leave for Alfea while the girls go on to do other things, anyway.
bloom_daphne
post Jan 9 2012, 7:54 AM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm not too fond of Roxy either. I don't like how her magic matured so quickly; she got her Enchantix far too earlier than the Winx.
mightymarty2
post Jan 9 2012, 8:48 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

She doesn't have enchantix yet

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
bloom_daphne
post Jan 9 2012, 6:22 PM
Post #11

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Oh, that's more realistic, then. *sheepish*
I haven't seen much of season four.
Mazei AD
post Jan 9 2012, 6:47 PM
Post #12

Enchantix Fairy

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 3 2015, 9:06 PM

--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 10 2012, 5:09 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I believe Roxy's transformation looks like her Earth Fairy Transformation just like the other Earth Fairies? But mostly everyone said Believix is a Form of Earth Fairy? Maybe the girls have their special talents that goes with their Believix since they are the Guardians of their Home Realms when having Enchantix?

I don't know if Believix has some levels. xD I don't know why I'm thinking of that because the Earth Fairies' transformation are different than the Winx. Maybe the Winx have more strength added? (I don't know it's a bit confusing and unclear to understand...^^") ~Magix Fairies are different than Earth Fairies.~

Heh, I agreed with Mazei AD, might be another mystery? xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jan 10 2012, 5:10 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Jan 10 2012, 6:34 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

That's not how Believix works.
Believix is a transformation to bring back the belief in magic where it's lost. It's safe to say that, before the Earth Fairies were banished, that such a belief was already in place. So it's safe to say it's either Winx or Enchantix.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 11 2012, 2:49 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Yes I know the ideal of what Believix is. =)
We were just confused why Roxy isn't like the others' Believix. Roxy's wings doesn't have any textures on it. The others have their wings fully textured. It's strange because in the promo image, Roxy have animal textures but in Season 4, she doesn't. =S
Even Roxy can't transform her wings into Tracix, Zoomix, and Speedix. (Also for Sophix and Lovix)
Roxy's wings are plain just like the other Earth Fairies.

I don't know it's confusing and hard to explain. I always thought Roxy have Believix, but some others doesn't seem to believe Roxy have Believix. Well, Roxy is an Earth Fairy, not in relation to Magic Dimension. The other girls were in relation to Magic Dimension. So their abilities of Fairy Form can be different? (So mysterious...just an opinion and thought)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Jan 11 2012, 6:34 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

I dunno. I think Roxy's look and feel has a lot from the original Winx form, so I readily believe it's that. And the reason why the wings are so big? Remember, that these outfits are based on the girls themselves, so I always assume it's partly their own choice how they look like. And since Roxy is only familiar with either Believix and/or Enchantix, it makes sense she'd think that big wings were the default.
Vaughanh7
post Jan 12 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #17

Believix Fairy

My opinion- Roxy is an amazing fairy, and tbh, is growing on me. But yep, I just cannot see her as a winx member for some reason :/ I think its cuz unlike the other girls, she hasnt gone through every single transformation with them. (Aisha actually went from magic winx to believix with the girls, roxy didn't.)

Now, my opinion/theory on her transformation- Remember how Bloom forced herself into enchantix by reaching a maximum power state? Well, wasn't Roxy the source of the other girls believix powers? aka, the reason they were able to transform, they basically absorbed her belief and took it into their powers to create their believix. Maybe along the way, she absorbed quite a bit of her own energy, just not enough to take her into full believix, thus leaving her with a very weak version of believix powers. And just like Bloom, she cannot access certain areas of her powers. (Bloom couldn't miniaturise, Roxy cant switch wings)

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jan 12 2012, 1:45 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

I just wasn't fond of season 4 at all, and Roxy had a fairly bland personality in my opinion. So yes, I do not accept her, and I doubt think I will.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
RenaEnchantix
post Jan 16 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #19

Harmonix Fairy

I actually really like Roxy, I can relate to her more than I can some other Winx characters. I do have trouble seeing her as a winx though, maybe because she's not being included in the continued Winx franchise. she wasn't in the newest movie, she doesn't appear to appear in season 5, and she's not included in the Nickelodeon launch videos for Winx Club. though I like her, I see her more as a bonus fairy like Mirta or Galatea.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 9:32 AM