Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

503 Pages V  « < 499 500 501 502 503 >  
Add Reply
> After Quest, 50 Years after Ranma was sealed and Alfea was rebuilt.
Rating 4 V
mightymarty2
post Jun 15 2015, 7:51 AM
Post #10001

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"I aggree with Xieress. You need a new plan this is not working" Martina said

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Nightstorm
post Jun 15 2015, 8:53 AM
Post #10002

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

You'll just end up hurt. This isn't working. It was… surprising. Xieress’ and Martina’s reactions weren’t what she had been expecting. “Why do you care?” Solara asked; though worded like it was cold and aggressive, her tone indicated that she truly wanted to know the answer. “Everything that’s happened to this school in the past few weeks can easily be blamed on me; despite that, you guys are concerned about me. Why?”

This post has been edited by Nightstorm: Jun 17 2015, 6:56 AM

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
P-girl
post Jun 15 2015, 10:23 AM
Post #10003

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Because I don't want to see you hurt anymore..." Xieress admitted.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jun 15 2015, 10:23 AM
mightymarty2
post Jun 16 2015, 5:18 PM
Post #10004

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina "well what you said that may be true but at the same time watching you get badly hurt is not somthing I want to happen"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightstorm
post Jun 17 2015, 7:13 AM
Post #10005

Cosmix Fairy

“Well… thanks,” Solara mentioned as she tried to keep her weakened body upright. Now that she’d come down from her adrenaline high, she began to reflect on her previous rantings. On the realization that she’d said a lot of things that didn’t make much sense, she tried to explain herself to Xieress and Martina a bit better.

“Look, I have this… I guess ‘friend’ is about the closest thing you could call her. I rely on her for my abilities, but there’s a drawback to it: if she’s let loose, she destroys everything she can find. To counter that, I did whatever I could to keep her ‘imprisoned’.” Solara was pretty sure she sounded crazy to the others with each word she spoke, but she kept at it. “She’s the reason I lost my powers, but she’s the only way I can get them back.”

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
mightymarty2
post Jun 17 2015, 8:48 AM
Post #10006

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina took a moment or two to think this was something she had never heard of it "so if you get your abilities from her. Then don't you need to deal with her to get your abilities back?" Martina said not sure if what she said was accurate or not

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 17 2015, 9:39 AM
Post #10007

Cosmix Fairy

"You sure 'friend' is a way to describe her?" Xieress asked.
Ranma
post Jun 17 2015, 2:54 PM
Post #10008

Cosmix Fairy

Nanaya continued to cut the air in front of him. Each time he did he traveled instantly to another location within his point of view. He was 'killing' the space between him and that location. Effectively he found a way to pseudo-teleport.

"This is interesting," Holo-Ranma grinned as he barely dodged to the side to get out of the way of a slash aimed at his back only to have to keep dodging the reappearing and disappearing assassin. He was on the defensive.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 18 2015, 7:17 AM
Post #10009

Cosmix Fairy

Solara nodded in answer to Martina. “Yep, that’s right.” Xieress’ question, though, made her pause for a moment. “Why? What word would you use?” she asked him.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 18 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #10010

Cosmix Fairy

"You have this.... force? Maybe? Nah, that's a bit too impersonal, I guess...." Xieress said, grabbing his chin. "Maybe just 'person'?"
Nightstorm
post Jun 19 2015, 7:57 AM
Post #10011

Cosmix Fairy

“Heh, if I wanted to go for impersonal, I should have gone with ‘slave’,” Solara commented, laughing. Despite her joking manor, that last word… stuck in her heart a lot longer than it should have; she couldn’t quite figure out why.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 19 2015, 9:31 AM
Post #10012

Cosmix Fairy

"Slave's.... I dunno. That word never sat right with me." Xieress said, rubbing the back of his neck.
mightymarty2
post Jun 19 2015, 2:25 PM
Post #10013

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina didn't like the word slave but maybe that was the problem "well what ever you call it. I think maybe more posative language is needed than slave if you are to get any where with the person" she said not sure what else to call it

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 20 2015, 11:34 AM
Post #10014

Cosmix Fairy

“‘More positive’? Why? I mean, now that I think about it, that’s all she’s… really been in this… relationship…” With each word Solara spoke, her burned face began to grow more solemn/shocked as she listened to herself. A slave – was it true? Even if it was, it was necessary in order to keep Eclipse in line… Right? Solara mentally asked. She was truly beginning to worry, now. Have I been dealing with her the wrong way this whole time?!

This post has been edited by Nightstorm: Jun 20 2015, 11:35 AM

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 20 2015, 12:10 PM
Post #10015

Cosmix Fairy

"Martina does have a point, though." Xieress said. "I'm not exactly one to talk, but positivity seems like a good place to start."
Nightstorm
post Jun 22 2015, 3:37 AM
Post #10016

Cosmix Fairy

“But… how do I go about that?” Solara asked. “I mean, what, am I just supposed to cooperate with her or something?”

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 22 2015, 6:32 AM
Post #10017

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, would probably be a nice start." Xieress said, shrugging.
mightymarty2
post Jun 22 2015, 7:49 PM
Post #10018

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Have you never spoken to her?" Martina asked

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 23 2015, 11:28 AM
Post #10019

Cosmix Fairy

Solara shook her head in answer to Martina. Talk to her?! she asked herself. There’s no talking to her! Can you “talk” to a wild animal? Deep down, though, she couldn’t deny it; she knew Xieress and Martina were right.

You were the one who brought me into this world.” She remembered Eclipse’s words before she’d disappeared, and she was right. Solara herself had chosen this path, had gained Eclipse’s abilities, and yet she treated Eclipse like a tool. A slave. Eclipse behaved like an animal because that was the way Solara envisioned her.

This was all her doing, and like Xieress said, a little cooperation couldn’t hurt. Solara dropped to her knees as the weight of her decisions – Integra had called it the “lie of revenge” – finally caught up to her. “I… I’m sorry,” she simply said, quietly; though, whether it was to Xieress, Martina, herself, or anyone else was unclear.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 23 2015, 2:48 PM
Post #10020

Cosmix Fairy

"It's okay...." Xieress said, carefully approaching her, not sure if she needed a comforting presence, or some space.

503 Pages V  « < 499 500 501 502 503 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 1:19 PM