Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Who Send Enchantix For Girls?, who send enchantix for girls?
darkar
post Jun 3 2007, 3:43 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i think its unfair too.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
mage jens
post Jun 3 2007, 7:14 PM
Post #22

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members
From: zora's domain, the water kingdom!!(and the netherlands)

because bloom is always some specialer then the other girls
in every season
i hate that! angry.gif

--------------------
hi, i wanna see more more more more more more more more more much more anime!!!
Kazzu
post Jun 3 2007, 8:10 PM
Post #23

Enchantix Fairy

Yeah..i agree with you mage jeans icon_mad.gif

--------------------

Power Of Nature Is The Greatest Power

Thx for Veronica, who made beautiful Flora outfit
Boo
post Jun 4 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Connie @ May 23 2007, 09:48 PM) *
Well I think Bloom is unfair too [sorry bloom fans] Well she got her enchantix so easily that if anyone wants an enchantix then all they need to do is believe in themselves? I think they already do believe in themslevs though

I agree! Each girl made a sacrifice, and in some cases they had to believe in themselves that they could make the sacrifice and could actually achieve the enchantix. Like Tecna, she had to at least have some belief and confidence in herself to go into that portal (Not saying that because she's my fave character.) So most of the girls really had to believe in themselves, and here that is all Bloom had to do.... seems unfair to me, but hey, she's the main character, anything can happen to her.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
darkar
post Jun 4 2007, 8:01 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jun 4 2007, 08:21 AM) *
I agree! Each girl made a sacrifice, and in some cases they had to believe in themselves that they could make the sacrifice and could actually achieve the enchantix. Like Tecna, she had to at least have some belief and confidence in herself to go into that portal (Not saying that because she's my fave character.) So most of the girls really had to believe in themselves, and here that is all Bloom had to do.... seems unfair to me, but hey, she's the main character, anything can happen to her.

boo got a point.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 8 2007, 7:11 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Aggreed

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 20 2007, 8:19 PM
Post #27

Sirenix Fairy

i m a really big bloom fan but i agree with u guys that its unfair that she got her enchantix by believing in herself., they should hav come up with something better

--------------------
Camilleon
post Aug 2 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #28

Sirenix Fairy

I agree with you all, touching your innerself, believing in yourself... LAME! That's so last year... and Another Morning I loved your avatar and siggy where did you found that mini winx image... anyway I think it's good that Bloom not having her whole Enchantix, I think she got way more better than she desserved but it is a punishment, in my country if someone gets a punishment and you think they deserved it we say "Oh, oh canima da deysin!" (actually the "i" in canima is little "I")

--------------------

userbar by fullmoon
Riliana
post Aug 3 2007, 8:12 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

it was so pathetic, everyone else had to do something like sacrificing themselves and then you have miss bloom who gets away with everything. She shouldnt have recieved it like that no way. She seems to be getting away with everything, i mean its getting quite annoying.
P-girl
post Aug 3 2007, 8:18 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

It's hero(ine)-syndrome, it mostly affects main characters and/or leaders from the 'good guys' in cartoons. Because they're the main character, they have to be more special, more powerfull. Sometimes it works out fine (Optimus Prime, Harry Potter.) But sometimes it's plain annoying (Bloom, Axel)
Riliana
post Aug 5 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Lets just say its getting Lame that way LOL
darkar
post Aug 10 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

hey no offence but listens to this

miss faragonda said that each fairy gets their enchantix after making a sacrifice to save someone from their realm like everyone did, except bloom. let me remind you if you dont know that bloom has no realm left.no people no palace or no kingdom.who she might save?their is no one from her realm so the story makers had to make it that way that she gets her enchantix by believing in herself

--------------------

mimi_x3
post Aug 10 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

well i adgree with darkar and she doesnt have full powers of her enchantix like miniture ( cant spell lols)
so thats an advantage for the other girls

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Riliana
post Aug 13 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

well she has it thats the good thing and its good that they made hers have some complications, it wouldnt be completely right having the whole powers. But that is true the others have advantages.... but its alright i guess....
mightymarty2
post Aug 13 2007, 1:29 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Can she save Ortel and Mirum as no one knows wheteher they are alive or not. Also in season 3 episode 26 she saves Baltor from the ansestrous witches (frees him from their control). As she has the same type of power (dragonfire) shouldn't that count as saving someone from her realm as Baltor doesn't have a realm to my knoledge. Just a thought.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
stellafan
post Mar 4 2008, 9:05 AM
Post #36

Pixie

Group: New Members

most of the attention goes to bloom its like "the bloom club" than the winxclub

--------------------
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 3 2008, 2:58 PM
Post #37

Sirenix Fairy

So true! Winx club, she made the name but she was probaley thinking the bloom club!

--------------------
Hirondelle
post Jul 9 2008, 6:05 PM
Post #38

Harmonix Fairy

Hey, I think it'd be pretty interesting if she had saved Valtor and she got her enchantix; given if having the dragonfire in him is enough to consider the requirement. (at least that'd be more fair and fit with the show better) Then she'd be reluctant to save him and find it a bit of a curse! ;D Then again...she doesn't need anymore drama; I find that they write Bloom out to be too much like a Mary-sue. She's even one of my favorites.
But if it's any consolation, she can't miniaturize, and if you look at her wings (mainly in the movie, I'm not sure about the show) she has the smallest. I don't know if that's intentional or not though, but it looks like it!

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Jul 9 2008, 6:10 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

or she could have like sacrificed her soul or something so that Daphne could come back to life as a human instead of spirit

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Riiana
post Jul 16 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah Humbu, I agree. She should of sacrificed herself or somene to bring Daphne back, that would have bee nreally interesting icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd June 2024 - 4:24 AM