Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Harry Potter Video, Man, this one made me cry.... oh, and Deathly Hollow Spoilers
P-girl
post Jun 4 2008, 1:58 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Probably one of the saddest videos I've ever seen, I keep crying when I watch it, especially with Hedwig's (Animal deaths always feel bitter to me.... they're not part of the conflict.) and Fred's (Just look at the footage and you'll see way to much reasons why the twins were almost always out of range of predicted deaths)

It goes to say I didn't make this.
Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Jun 4 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Book 7 was the only book I know of that actually made me cry. I still haven't recovered enough to read it again.

Fred and George were my absolute favorite characters. I almost couldn't read anymore when Fred died.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Jun 5 2008, 7:09 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Same here, they were just to..... light-hearted to think one of them would die. To be honest, my money was on Percy as the dead Weasley. (Or Arthur......)
Another Morning
post Jun 5 2008, 6:40 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I was thinking one of those two or even Ron. I was also convinced that they would either both live or both die. I was so stunned when just Fred died and George was left alive. George was my favorite between the two, so that gave the the smallest bit of comfort, but still, it was really hard to keep going after that.

And Hedwig totally shocked me, too. I totally didn't think about the fact that she could die.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Stella303
post Oct 3 2008, 8:40 PM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I can't belive they made Hedwig die! I almost had a hear attack when I read that in the book! Who's going to be Harry's pet/mail deliver animal? icon_sad.gif

--------------------
*Stella*
post Nov 16 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

ohhh this video is really sad... hedwig was a shock, but i had to cry when fred was dying.. that was so unneccessary and so unfair in my eyes.. (plus: i liked fred a bit more than george..)

the same with snape.. it wasnt that unneccessary as freds but i really liked snape..

--------------------

Stella303
post Nov 19 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #7

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

For me every time a book has a sad ending I don't like it. Book seven for Harry Potter has to be one of the saddest books ever written (for people deeply attached to characters in the book). For this book though, I could not give up loving it.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 5:58 AM