Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
sapphire_witch
post Dec 14 2012, 4:46 AM
Post #81

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Emma

She and the others was excited for tonight event. Party and boy. Girls favorite combination in one. Still fail to find her room. She make her way to the dorm and finally found her room. She pop her head inside to inspect. Expecting to have another few faeries occupancy the room beside herself.

(I suppose MusaCake your Ocs will be bunking in with her)

Kimber

Returning to her room. She started unpacking and at the same time trying to pick a grown for tonight party.

"Hmm, what should I wear for tonight ball...." She wanted to pick a dress matching tonight theme, masquerade. She already have a mask in mind. Now she only need to match it together with her shoes and hair do. A girl life is never easy when it comes to fashion. "So Martina, already have the dress in mind to wear for tonight? Oh and if Navid giving a hard time again. Just kick him. I wouldn't it again you."

(a little word between oc and I will forward to the ball okay? =) )
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 14 2012, 9:12 AM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina picking on a light blue dress "thanks for the advice. I already have the dress in mind. Its the mask I don't have."

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 17 2012, 4:46 AM
Post #83

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"That is a problem isn't it..."
"Hello!" Kimber turn when she heard a voice outside.
"Yes, are you happen to be my room mate?" The girl flip a paper with her room number on
"Well, look like it is..."

"Great more people...Just smile...Just smile..." She kept telling herself

"Awesome. I thought I will have never find it!" The girl threw her suitcase to unclaimed bed. Then she turn to the 2 other girls. "The name, Emma. Emma from Melody..." She held out her hand
"Kimber, from Avalon and over there is Martina..." Kimber pointed to her other room and Emma waved at her. "Whoa, so it looks like you guys already started picking your dressing tonight...." and Kimber nodded as Emma examine their dress

(I'm actually waiting for MusaCake. For the other rps, I have to put on a little hold. Duty call at work.)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 17 2012, 4:50 AM
mightymarty2
post Dec 17 2012, 8:57 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina gave a smile and a nod to the new girl Emma

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 17 2012, 2:21 PM
Post #85

Sirenix Fairy

(MusaCake, where are you?)

Kimber

"Martina, what are you going to do for your mask? I can make one for you if you want. My power allow me to create stuff..." To demonstrate, she touch the table and a sliver statue form in front of them
"Wicked Cool!" Emma quickly exam the sliver statue. "Hey, can I sell this?" Emma turn to Kimber
"What?! No! Of course not. Even if you did, it wouldn't last for an hour. Its still in a testing phrase..."
"Bummer!" She puts back and walk back to her bed.

'What an odd, Gir?!l' Kimber though.

(Sorry if I'm like spamming! Still trying to plot. RP block of all the time T_T )
mightymarty2
post Dec 17 2012, 5:12 PM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"If you could create me a mask, please. I would be greatful" Martina said admiring Kimber's ability

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 18 2012, 1:40 PM
Post #87

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"That wouldn't be a problem. Let see..." Examining Martina dress design. She created to suit Martina style and dress. "Voila! What do you think? Want one too, Emma?" She didn't want Emma to fill left out.
"Nah, its alright. I be busy doing the DJ-ing and organizing the band. So I'm cool..."

(Still waiting on MusaCake? I shall her pop on today but didn't reply. She could be busy. Any idea what should we do then?)
P-girl
post Dec 18 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((PM her. Wait a day or two... if she doesn't answer move on but with a chance for her to jump back in.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 18 2012, 4:48 PM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"That is fantastic. Thank you" Martina said taking the mask and trying it on

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 19 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #90

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"Like it?" She watch Martina pull on the mask as she try it on. "Sadly, it only can last an hour since I'm not as powerful as I'm yet..." Maybe that why she kinda agree to come to Alfae to become a stronger fairy for her people.

(I still no see MusaCake! Should move forward? After Martina post, I might probably get straight to the Ball. )
mightymarty2
post Dec 19 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at the mask. "I do like it. Don't worry I am sure an hour will be fine"

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #92

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"Great! Then we are good to good..."

(What now guys? I'm giving MusaCake another day to reply if not. I'm moving onwards. )
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 8:04 AM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy

((Sometimes that's how it goes. Commitment is hard to find these days.....))

"There it is. Alfea." Pandora said, looking out over the school for fairies. "They really like their pastels, don't they?"

((Hope you don't mind if I skip ahead a bit.))

Avalon sighed, looking down at his own costume. It wasn't a bad costume.... Palladium picked it out for him. Still, he felt uneasy picking up the mask.
"You don't like masks?" Palladium asked, already fully dressed in his own.
"I was forced to wear one that blocked my powers for months... You could say I'm uneasy to wear one."
"You don't have to. We're chaperones. It's not as if we have to hide our identities."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 8:41 AM
Post #94

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

"Gosh, it so hideous. They really need a make over like really..."

Faragonda

She stopped to see 2 of her professor well dress.

"My....my...don't you all look handsome tonight..." She joked before turning to see Professor Avalon who still seem a bit out of it. "Avalon, are you sure your alright?" She was still concern of his well being. "You could skip tonight ball if you want too..." Giving me an option.

(Tell me about and please do (refer fast forward) It would be really helpful and a great favor =) Still at work. Will reply and edit this soon =) )

Navid

He walked into the hall. All dress up completed with a mask and his eyes was already scanning for potential ladies he could flirt with. His eyes stopped at one and he walk up to her.

"Do you come here often?" He started his line "Cos I never...AH!!!" He freak out when the lady turn out to be Kimber
"Well, aren't you a busy worker..." She was stun to see Navid gone who seem to walk away from her
"Man, what a nasty way to start off. Eww..." He shiver before sticking out his tongue in disgust
"Hey..." Kimber cross her arms "I'm staying right here..." She pout before walking up to him and kicking him
"OUCH! HEY!" Navid jumped on one foot while holding his painful leg. Loosing his balance. He fall down grabbing the nearest person next to him...by accident.
"Oh my gosh, are you alright..."

(Could be you Mighty? If you want...)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 20 2012, 10:57 AM
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 4:31 PM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack was pulled down with Navid "I am ok" he said getting up and making sure his mask was still in place.

-------------------------------------------

Martina shook her head 'these two were certainly going to make life interesting' she thought

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 4:37 PM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes, but also, I don't really blend in with pastels." Pandora said. "We need to sneak in, be undetected."

=================================================

"It's alright, I can do this." Avalon said, taking a deep breath. "Darkar's imprisonment will NOT dictate my life now that I am free. However, I will NOT wear a mask."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #97

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"Are you okay?" Kimber approach Jack. Helping him up and checking to make sure he was alright.
"Hey, I was the one who fall and you kicked me..." She turn to him with an angry and stomp her shoe heel on his foot. "Ouch! Ouch!" He started to jump around in pain...yet again.
"Oh, please ignore that fool. He can be so over dramatic....sometimes..."

Setsuna

"Let see..." Just as she was about to put on her thinking cap. She over some fairies taking about a ball tonight. She lips curl when she turn to Pandora before she said "How do you like to crash a party?" She asked

Navid

"Stu...pid...Kim...my..." He jumped around again. Again not watching where he was going. He loose his balance again and fall onto girl.

Faragonda

Her eyes sadden when Avalon brought he past experience with Lord Darkar. She forgotten how hard he was trying to cope after Darkar imprisonment him in the past. Sending in a double in his place to capture Bloom for his wicked plan. Even it have been years, it was clear the scar was there. It would take time, years probably even centuries to hear.

"That alright, Professor Avalon. Professor Paladium its right. We are chaperone. So it isn't necessary. So please do not be too concern about it. Just enjoy yourself as we kick off a new school year...." She smile

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 20 2012, 4:54 PM
P-girl
post Dec 20 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

"You have no idea what 'Undetected' means, do you?" Pandora sighed.

=========================================

"Thanks for understanding, Miss Faragonda." Avalon said, bowing slightly. "Now, shall we be off?"

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 20 2012, 4:56 PM
mightymarty2
post Dec 20 2012, 4:55 PM
Post #99

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack laughed for a second "I am ok, no harm done. I am taking it you two don't get on"

----------------------------------------------------

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 20 2012, 4:56 PM
Post #100

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

"Well! I have hopping we can go in with a bang! But if you insist, we can go in quietly but its still a good plan. With everyone partying, no one would even suspect a break in. Not especially a day before the school starts..."

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 20 2012, 5:00 PM

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 4:24 PM