Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Small Robots, Non-Winx, rated PG-13 for Frenzy's bad mouth.
P-girl
post Aug 7 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Okay, this is probably the wackiest story I've ever written. As of now, it only has a few chapters, and basically is about a few Decepticons being shrunk in size and waking up in my house, now their task isn't taking over the world, but living with their new size, three cats, and their 'loving' (Read; obsessive) new owner.

Onto the character roster;

The Decepticons:
Starscream;

Like always, he's obsessive with getting in charge, and since Megatron isn't around, he can do as he pleases. He's also the biggest toy, and transforms the easiest, so that gives him an even greater ego. But he's also the clunkiest; his weapon often shoot without him wanting it, hitting his most loyal companions, and some of his parts have the tendency of popping off and getting lost at the most inopportunate moments, so he spends most time searching for his parts. His biggest hobby besides trying to take over the house (When you're small, your ambition has to tone down a bit as well.) is reading in his owner's various books (Expect much self-insert in this fic.)

Scorponok;

Poor little Scorponok..... He's the smallest, and gets picked on the most, he also has no special ability. His personality can best be described as a combination of an insecure child and a little lost puppy. He often latches on to his bigger companion Blackout, who he sees as a father-figure, when he's being bullied again by Frenzy.

Frenzy;

This hyperactive little twit is an annoyance to everyone around him; and he doesn't care. He uses his ability to hide in Barricade's grill to pull pranks, and thanks to his hacker skillz, can log on to various computers in the house..... developing a gaming addiction, together with a new vocabulary.

Blackout;

The only one actually not able to adapt to what the hell is going on. Being Megatron's most loyal follower, he feels really uneasy with Starscream's 'Reign', he's a loner, the only one he tolerates around him being Scorponok, who he sees as a child. Because of this, he gets the brunt of Starscream's missiles, but being the most sturdy one around, he doesn't care, and sometimes doesn't even notice.

Barricade;

Barricade is a hunter, his goal; get the three cats around the house, and make them do Starscream's bidding (He's a suck-up to Starscream.) This shouldn't be a problem, be it that he doesn't have any weapons, and he can't transform back to his car-form, all he has is Frenzy, but he isn't of much use, playing pranks all the time, or wasting his time gaming.

The cats;
Ripley;
Often called Mini, Pipsqueek, or Ukkie (A Dutch word, translated best as small fry.), this hyperactive and curious little black and white critten often interrupts the Decepticon's plans and actions. Being the born hunter that she is, she often turns the tables on Barricade.
Swiffer;
Lazy, dumb, adorable. This white persian has the cat-equilavent of Down-Syndrome, and therefore isn't the brightest tool in the shed. His main problem is that the Decepticons set base on his favorite nap-place; his owner's desk.
Panter;
Also called; oldie, big one, and hag. Being the oldest and biggest cat in the house, she feels like she owns the place, and there's nothing those Decepticon critters can do about it. She's also a bitter old hag, and doesn't tolerate anyone beside her, unless you got food.

And finally; Me
You guys know me, I love gaming, cartoons, Winx, and big (Or small) robots.

Scared yet? Stay tuned for the first chapter.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Aug 7 2007, 10:53 AM
Go to the top of the page
John
post Aug 7 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Can't wait !
P-girl
post Aug 7 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Alright, let's start this.
Disclaimer; The Transformers and their toys may belong to me, they don't 'belong' to me. And I got the idea reading the Insecticomics on www.insecticons.com, so they got credit to.
Warning: May contain spoilers from the movie.

Chapter 1; New surroundings.
The deep vastness of space, that was the last that he remembered......
That, and a big 'Swoosh' sound.
Floating into nothingness, Starscream wondered where he was.
"Starscream...... Starscream......" A voice, so far away, whispered.
"Hmmmm?" Starscream muttered.
"Starscream you numbskull, wake up!" The voice suddenly yelled, paired with a loud *Thunk* when propellor blades hit him in the head.
"Blackout you stupid mut, how many times have I....!" Starscream started, awakening and bolting up, but he stopped when he realised a few things. "What the hell? Blackout, weren't you dead? And.... why are you smaller then me?"
"We don't know." Blackout answered. Starscream looked around, seeing Blackout, Scorponok, Frenzy and Barricade around him. "We all woke up, our proportions screwed up, and awake on this..... platform."
"It isn't a platform you idiot, it's a desk." Starscream said, looking around to see books, mangas, and a closed laptop on the surface. "A gigantic human desk." This made Barricade laugh.
"A human desk? Last time I checked, humans were teeny-tiny, weak....." He stopped, racing towards the window near the desk. "Oh dear Primus......" He said, looking outside at the street. "We've shrunk! We've shrunk to the size of toys!"
"Toys?!" The others exclaimed, joining Barricade and staring outside the window.
"Oh you've got to be shitting me....." Frenzy said.
"Unreal....." Starscream muttered. "How? And why.....?" He said, turning back to the desk. "We've got to find a way to reverse this! We got to become large again, so that we can take over this world once more!"
"That, and we've got to find Megatron." Blackout added, making Starscream sigh.
"Yeah..... that to....." He said, not meaning it. Starscream saw a pile of books at the corner of the desk and stood on it, looking at the other Decepticons. "In Megatron's absence, I, Starscream, will lead this group, in our quest to become large once more, and take over this planet!" The others just looked at eachother with a 'here he goes again' look, but agreed anyhow. But that changed when something came their way. "Furthermore, we must find the Autobots and extract our....." Starscream continued, not noticing the threat behind him. "What's the matter with you? Pay attention!" He yelled, Barricade just pointed behind him. And Starscream turned around into two big, curious yellow eyes.
"Mrow?" Ripley said at the little robots, towering over them, paw raised.
"What the hell.....?!" Was all Starscream managed, before the 'little' cat pounced on him, making him loose his balance and fall from the desk.
"You okay, boss?" Barricade asked.
"Ow...." Was the only answer. Managing to get out of, or maybe live in this new enviroment would prove to be their biggest challenge to date.
John
post Aug 7 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I can't wait till the next bit
darkar
post Aug 7 2007, 8:00 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

hey P-girl nice story
are those pictures taken by you of your own transformers toys.???
and about the story i m anxious till the next one arrive.plz post more.

This post has been edited by darkar: Aug 7 2007, 8:00 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 7 2007, 8:06 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yup, those are mine ^_^.
darkar
post Aug 7 2007, 8:09 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Cool i only got a bonecrusher action figure.rest i dont have. they all ran out in stock in our toys markets.

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 7 2007, 8:13 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

You got Bonecrusher? I didn't know there was a Bonecrusher toy! The shop-employee lied! (But then again, when I asked for blackout the helicopter, she told me she was out of blacklight toys.....)
darkar
post Aug 7 2007, 8:37 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

i dont know about your place but i got all autobots and decepticons in our stores.since they are so famous i got only one bonecrusher when i ask for others the emplyee said i m sorry.they are out of stock.i got a few money saved for them.i wanted to buy two to three more but they ran out. "start to remember that miserable day"
atleast i got Bonecrusher.i wil try to put his picture up here.

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 7 2007, 8:40 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Please do so, Bonecrusher's cool (He skates! Trough a bus!), but then again, they all are. I'm planning to buy Ironhide, maybe Ratchet, my two fave Autobots.
darkar
post Aug 7 2007, 9:08 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

i will have to ask someone to lend their camera to me then i will be able to do it.
ok forget the camera
i got a picture of him.but not in the cover like the one its show in the link i post.the figure of bonecrusher i have is the same but the box is different from the picture.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z234/az...e_01/3908_1.jpg

This post has been edited by darkar: Aug 7 2007, 9:20 PM

--------------------

darkar
post Aug 8 2007, 8:03 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

this link takes you to a picture of bonecrusher toy.
i have the same bonecrusher but the box is some sort of different.this picture is not mine.i found it on the net to show you how he looks like.

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 8 2007, 8:04 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Cool!
John
post Aug 8 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

I can't wait till the next bit
P-girl
post Aug 8 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Coming right up!

Chapter 2: Hardware problems.

"Say, how long are you gonna be down there?" Barricade asked from the desk, at Starscream below. Ever since he recovered from the cat's pounce, he had been down there, searching.
"I lost one of my neck panels!" Starscream shouted. "It just.... popped off. That hasn't happened before."
"Now that you say it, I'm experiencing some problems to...." Blackout said. "Whatever shrunk us, must've meddled with our chassis as well."
"Got it!" Starscream said, holding up the piece, before popping it back into place and using a small stool to get back with the others.
"I believe the requires a bit of a hardware check." He said, and the others nodded. "Blackout, you take it from here."
"Okay. Present...... ARMS!" Blackout said, taking his propellor blades and holding them in his hands with relative ease. "I said..... PRESENT ARMS!" He shouted, seeing the others fumble.
"Hold on, just a sec....." Starscream said, messing around to get one of his missiles in a launcher, but it didn't stay put. "Damnit..... Barricade, help me out here." He ordered, Barricade sighed as he started helping.
"You have to stop twisting this part....." He said, helping. "You see? Now it's steady and..... aaaah!"
*Thunk*
That was the sound of Starscream's missile accidentally being launched in Barricade's face.
"What the..... Stupid piece of crap!" Starscream yelled at the missile launcher on his arm. Frenzy walked over to Barricade and started prodding him.
'You alive, big oaf?' He asked in his normal, hyper-fast cybertronian gibberish. 'That must've hurt.'
"It sure did....." Barricade said, sitting up and rubbing his head. "But I've got another problem; I don't have any weapons at all! Not even malfunctioning ones!" He shouted, getting a bit over-dramatical. "I'm a hunter! What's a hunter to do without the proper tools!" This made Frenzy laugh.
"Shut up, small fry!" Barricade snapped at him.
'Not as small as Scorponok.' Frenzy answered.
"Leave Scorponok out of this!" Blackout yelled.
"Can we PLEASE get back to the hardware?!" Starscream bellowed at all of them, making Frenzy laugh, but the others kept quiet. "Now for our transformation sequences..... Decepticons..... TRANSFORM!" He commanded, and all Decepticons did as he told.... well, they tried....
"Ouch, that hurt..... that isn't supposed to go there....! Yikes!" Blackout complained trough his entire transformation, but in the end, he managed. Starscream's went a lot smoother, but....
"I can see your head......" Blackout commented. Starscream sighed deeply.
"I KNOW you can see my head....." He said. "Love the logos on my wings though. Why didn't I have them when I was still large?"
"Maybe because they would stand out to much?" Barricade suggested.
"That's for you to say!" Starscream retorted. "Why haven't you transformed yet?" He asked, this made Barricade panic.
"I.... I.....!" He tried, with all his might to transform, but it just didn't work. "I can't transform! I don't have any weapons! I'm useless, useless!" He cried, sitting down all depressed. Scorponok cooed towards him, making consoling noises. "Shut up, pipsqueak! I can still stomp you!" He roared, this made Scorponok tear up and hide in Blackout's compartement for him.
"Aw, Barricade, did you have to do that?" Blackout said. "He just tried to help."
"Listen, you stupid chopper!" Barricade started. "I've got NO weapons and I CAN'T transform. All I have is my size over those two dwarves Frenzy and Scorponok, and sure as hell, I'll abuse it!" He roared, before stepping on Frenzy, proving his point, making Frenzy make a pathetic noise. Blackout just transformed back. He wasn't that bigger then Barricade, but his weapon was intimidating enough. "Or I'll just.... pick on just Frenzy."
'Ah, crap!' Frenzy said at this news. Starscream sighed in his jet form. He needed a reminder of just WHY he wanted to lead this bunch of morons.
John
post Aug 8 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

It's coming along quite well
P-girl
post Aug 9 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 3; Meeting up with the locals.

It was nighttime at the desk, and the five Decepticons sat in a circle, pondering what to do.
"So..... now what?" Barricade asked.
'I dunno.' Frenzy answered.
"Well..... we can't be sure about where we are untill we do some resea..... hello?!" Starscream said, as yet another cat appeared. This was a white one with long, dirty hair and a flat face. Not to mention he was a lot bigger then the last one. "What do you want?!" Starscream asked the creature, pointing at it's face. The cat just looked at him dumbly, before sitting inbetween the small robots.
"Uhm, hello, we're having a meeting here." Barricade tried, poking the cat. The cat just closed his eyes and bluntly laid down on top of Frenzy, while pushing Blackout to the edge.
"Oh no..... yikes!" Blackout said, falling from the edge, losing his propellor in the process. The others soon followed, the cat taking up to much space. And it started to smell...... Scorponok was the first at Blackout's side, poking him while making worried noises.
"I'm fine.... I'm fine." Blackout said, getting up and re-attaching his propellor. "Another one? Something tells me whoever lives here is really into cats."
"Well, since that spot's taken, let's do some exploring." Starscream said, transforming and taking off. "I can still fly, woohoo!" He cheered, since he was afraid he couldn't. Blackout transformed as well, following Starscream.
"You don't mind watching the minis, right?" Starscream yelled at Barricade, as he and Blackout were off.
"Wait..... you can't.....!" Barricade tried, before sighing and looking down at the two midgets. Scorponok had a sweet look in his eyes, while Frenzy looked more.... menacing. "Oh brother......"

"Aplha leader, this is Bravo 1." Blackout said, as he and Starscream flew trough the building.
"What is it, Bravo 1?" Starscream asked.
"Look, an old friend." Blackout said, as they both stared at the little black and white cat.
"Grrr, stupid cat....." Starscream muttered, remembering his fall. Flying towards hid, he fired a missile. "Who's on top now..... huh?!" He exclaimed, when he saw that the little cat wasn't Fazed the least by his missile. Better yet, he seemed to enjoy the jet flying around him, as he tried to pounce the jet. "Hey, don't do that! Watch the paint! Don't you know who I am?!" Starscream yelled in intervals, trying to dodge the paws. But the last one hit, and sent him spiralling down. "Mayday! Mayday! Blackout, do something!" He said before crashing down.
"Starscream?" Blackout asked, before landing and transforming. "You okay?" He asked.
"Ugh..... I'm fine....." Starscream muttered. "Luckily I landed on something soft, and furry..... Oh no....." He said, looking at yet ANOTHER cat. This one was black, the largest yet, and his eyes spelled thunder. "Ah..... truce?" Starscream tried, but the cat just hissed and pounced, sending Starscream flying again, before walking away, growling with animosity. Blackout just sighed, as he started dragging an unconscious Starscream back to the room with the desk.
"Barricade, we found out there are three cats in the near area, what did you found out?" Blackout asked once they met up with Scorponok and Barricade. "Barricade? Why won't you answer? And where's Frenzy?"
'Greetings! The name's Barricade! I claim to be a hunter, but don't know **** about camouflage!' It was Frenzy's voice, coming from Barricade's grill. The three largest Decepticons sighed.
"He's such a nuisance." Starscream said, Barricade just nodded. "Have you tried the eject-button?" He suggested, this made Barricade's eyes light up.
'What? Wait, you can't.....!" Frenzy tried, but Barricade pushed a button, launching Frenzy from his grill ((I so wished that was a real option.)). "Aaack!" He yelled, before landing in the nearest bookcase with a *clunk*.
"That'll teach you to take over my vocal component!" Barricade yelled, before turning around angrilly and walking away.

((Yeah, sudden ending of a chapter, I know. I suck at giving a story or chapter an end.))
John
post Aug 9 2007, 4:12 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

At least the chapter itself was quite interesting.
mimi_x3
post Aug 9 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

i've got barricade, longview, and optimums prime im saving up money for megatron

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
P-girl
post Aug 10 2007, 9:18 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I'm still planning to buy Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee (She was cut out in favor of Ironhide, but a toy's still made) and Brawl.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 6:06 PM