> Something Doesn't Seem Right
Boo
post Dec 23 2010, 4:06 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

While browsing around eBay today, I spotted this:
Attached Image

This doesn't look official... at all. Awhile back, I purchased the Tecna doll from that line, and she looks like this:
Attached Image

Big difference, wouldn't you say? I'm betting that it's a knockoff, despite the convincing packaging.

But... that's not all blink.gif :
Attached Image

(The bottom pictures display the "official" dolls - All of these lower pictures (except that of Stella) are courtesy of Tons-of-Toys) Apologies for the blurry photos - I couldn't find any others.

Despite the blurry images, you can still see the difference in quality - the fabric used... the detail... the faces...

Oh my!

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Dec 23 2010, 4:19 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The bottom row might be a custom job.... but if they're bootlegged. Man, they're not even trying anymore.
mightymarty2
post Dec 23 2010, 5:21 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

the quality is not great on any of them but if one is fake and one is real, then they really need to make more effort than they are currently

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 23 2010, 6:35 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Currently Simba's making the dolls. And by personal experience I can say: Yes, they're putting in effort.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 7:37 AM