Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

90 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Seagulls: When They Cry, A murder mystery that delves into the world of fantasy and adventure
Rating 5 V
Ranma
post Jan 7 2010, 8:40 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

This topic might contain some material that some may find offensive.

Episode 2: Turn of the Golden Sorcerer

********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
MURDER VICTIMS

william - Killed on the first twiling. He was found in the chapel with his stomach blown open with candy spilling out.
sorrel - Killed on the first twiling. She was found in the chapel with her stomach blown open with candy spilling out.
lillian - Killed on the first twiling. She was found in the chapel with her stomach blown open with candy spilling out.
charlotte - Killed on the first twiling. She was found in the chapel with her stomach blown open with candy spilling out.
Martin - Killed on the first twiling. He was found in the chapel with his stomach blown open with candy spilling out.
Sarah - Killed on the first twiling. She was found in the chapel with her stomach blown open with candy spilling out.

Abigail - Murdered on the second day. She was found alone in her room with a stake lodged into her back.

Episode 1: Legend of the Golden Sorcerer

MURDER VICTIMS

William - Murdered on the first night. His face was so disfigured that he could only be identified using his clothes.
Matthew - Murdered on the first night. His face was so disfigured that he could only be identified using his clothes.
Lillian - Murdered on the first night. Her face was so disfigured that she could only be identified using her clothes.
Sarah - Murdered on the first night. Her face was so disfigured that she could only be identified using her clothes.
Shane - Murdered on the first night. His face was so disfigured that he could only be identified using his clothes.
Alfred - Murdered on the first night. His face was so disfigured that he could only be identified using his clothes.

Joey - Murdered on the second day. He was found head first in the filled bath tub with a metal stake lodged into his forehead.
Gladys - Murdered on the second day. She was found on a bed with a metal stake lodged into her forehead.

Eliza - Murdered at an unknown time but found on the second day. She was found burned to a crisp with a stake in her forehead.

Christopher - Murdered shortly after everyone locked themselves in Eliza's study. He was found with a stake in his chest.

Agatha - Murdered on the second day. She was found with a metal stake in her stomach.
Walter - Murdered on the second day. He was found with a metal stake in his leg.
Frederick - Murdered on the second day. He was found with a metal stake in his knee.

Lala - Found dead on the second day. She was killed shortly after discovering Agatha, Walter, and Frederick. It is unknown whether or not she was shot by an attacker or if she killed herself.

Seagulls: When They Cry is a murder mystery created by a company called 07 Expansion. This idea is not mine, but I think it would make for a fun rp. I will not follow the story, but use the same layout that the story had.

ISLAND
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...kill/island.jpg

MANSION

FACT:

Once a year the Eginhard family gathers to have their annual family conference. Their family head is deathly ill and the children often quarrel over how the inheritance will be split. These debates are usually left to the adults, the children have no idea what goes on during the family conferences and they usually spend their time hanging out and playing in the guest house. The conference takes place on the Eginhard's own private island. A hurricane is coming and they will not be able to leave for quite some time. There is a murderer on the island.

FANTASY:

The island has a legend that speaks of the Golden Sorcerer: Devlin. The children were always warned to never go into the island's forests because that is where the sorcerer lived, and the sorcerer did not take kindly to uninvited guests entering his domain. Of course, these are just stories to scare the children... or are they. All of the murders follow the same pattern that the old legends speak of, and the legend ends with the sorcerer's resurrection.

After everyone on the island is dead the final survivor comes face to face with Devlin.

"Who are you?"

"I am the Goden Sorcerer: Devlin! Welcome to my game." The sorcerer exclaims while giving a mock bow.

"There's no such thing as sorcerer's or magic! You don't exist! You're just an illusion!"

"Would you like to make a wager?"

And that is how this game started.
------

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

The rp'er will rp on the island until everyone is dead. Then a detective will be chosen among the rp'ers.

THE GOAL

The detective will try to prove that the culprit was a human, and that magic does not exist. The Sorcerer will try to prove that he is the culprit and that magic DOES exist.

This will be done through debates. The actual rules of the GAME will be given by the sorcerer during the rp.

THE GAME

Once everyone on the island is dead the detective will face off against the sorcerer in a debate. When the debating is done, if there is no true winner, and the detective and sorcerer still have the will to fight, the game will continue. The game will reset to the first day and the events will happen once again, but this time the sorcerer will control the world to change the way the events happen. Then when everyone is dead once again the debate will continue.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwnzS7MMlBY...feature=related

Note: You don't have to understand what they are talking about, just take note of the debate itself.

PROFILES:

If you want to be a maid or a butler, you may pm me about the issue.

Character name:

That is all you are required to give. I will pm you with background information about the family concerning your character. Only you will know about this information so don't share it with anybody. These could become important plot devices in the future.

If anyone is interested or has questions please pm me.

CHARACTERS:

Fantasy:
Devlin the Golden Sorcerer - Ranma
Ronove - Ranma [unless someone takes it] (DESCRIPTION)
7 sisters of purgatory - Ranma [unless someone takes it](DESCRIPTION)
Siesta sisters - Ranma [unless someone takes it] (DESCRIPTION)
Bernkastel - Ranma [unless someone takes it] (DESCRIPTION)

Reality:
Eliza Eginhard (The family head) - Ranma

Christopher (Butler) - Nightstorm
Antionette (Maid) - Ranma [Unless someone takes it]
Alfred (Butler/cook) -Ranma [Unless someone takes it]
Agatha (Old lady/Maid) Ranma [Unless someone takes it]
Walter (Head Butler) - Ranma [Unless someone takes it]
Frederick (Family doctor) - Ranma [Unless Someone takes it]

Abigail Eginhard - Melgirl1778
Alexander Eginhard - P-girl
Gladys Eginhard - Winxclubrox23
Sidney Eginhard - Terriordx32
Lillian Eginhard - Winxclubrox23
William Eginhard - Melgirl1778
Lala Eginhard - Fullmoon
Martin Eginhard - Mightymarty
Matthew Eginhard - P-girl
Safia Eginhard - Princess Mariah
Sorrel Eginhard - Jahnavi
Joey Eginhard - Humbu111
Shane Eginhard - Stellarocks
Sarah Eginhard - Mightymarty
Caden Eginhard - Nightstorm
Charlotte Eginhard - Stellarocks
Alphonse Eginhard - Princess Mariah

[[People may now sign up as other characters. {maids and other random characters}]]

!!!FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS ARE POSTED ON PAGE 3!!!

Epitaph of Twilight:

My beloved hometown, the sweetfish river running through it.
You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream and seek the key.

If you follow the river downstream, you will find a village.
In the village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

He who lays hand upon the key shall travel under the rules below.

At the first twilight, you shall lift up as sacrifice the six chosen by the key.
At the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
At the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my honorable name on high.
At the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
At the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
At the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
At the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
At the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
At the ninth twilight, the sorcerer shall be revived and none shall be left alive.
At the tenth twilight, the journey shall end and you should reach the village of gold.

The sorcerer will praise the wise, and should bestow four treasures.
One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.
One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
One shall be, to put the sorcerer to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved sorcerer, Devlin.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Apr 23 2010, 9:07 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jan 7 2010, 8:49 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

To me, this sounds like a lot of fun. Debating and talking about deep issues is something I love in RPs and the real world. Sign me up..... I may have some trouble starting tough, since I never did something like this.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jan 7 2010, 8:50 PM
Ranma
post Jan 7 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Great, I'll be sure to use the npc's to keep the story going. All you need to do is make a character with the last name "Eginhard" and write out a personality for that character. Afterwards, when we have enough characters, I'll pm you specific history points about your character that may or may no become important later on.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jan 7 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Alright then.

Character name: Alexander Eginhard
Personality: Cheerful and outgoing, Alexander is positive most of the time. However, he's also quite naïve and easily hurt when he DOES find out people have been abusing this.
Ranma
post Jan 7 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

((Nice. Also, I was thinking about making you the detective. [or the first detective anyway]. You and Morrigan (if Morrigan were to join that is) see to be good selections for this roll. Of course, I want to give everyone a chance, but to start out I think this should be okay. Also, if you like mystery or you want to know more about the world I'm taking this from, I suggest you download Umineko no naku koro ni and find the english patch. It's a great story and the anime doesn't do it justice at all.))

--------------------
P-girl
post Jan 7 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

((I'm cool with that.))
terriordx32
post Jan 7 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

OK, so are we picking from the selection above? or we just make a char and you assign us somebody?

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
melgirl1778
post Jan 8 2010, 12:04 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

(Sounds like a great way to practice my future detective skills. sigh me up!)

Name - Abigail Eginhard
Age - 19
Personality - Quiet and shy around everyone but her close friends. Like to hang around people and listen to there interaction, and once she in comfortable she will join. Often perceived as stuck up because she doesn't talk freely to people.

This post has been edited by melgirl1778: Jan 8 2010, 12:36 AM

--------------------

Made by Jah

Ranma
post Jan 8 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

(( To Terriord: You make a character and I make up a history for your character (Basically a family history that relates you to the other rp characters.) You will be the only one who knows this history unless certain conditions are met. For example. I encourage you to have a spouse and a child. So if some people don't mind playing male characters, or don't mind playing two characters I can assign you a spouse or child...or you can talk to a friend who plans on joining and come up with your own plan. As long as I can fit it into the story it works.))

((Also, I encourage people to play characters that are in their 30's and 40's when picking an adult character with a child. You don't have to have a spouse, you can be a single parent...and so on.))
((For example: P-girl's age is 22 and Melgirl's age is 19. I will classify them as *children* characters because it is unlikely...though not impossible by any means... that they are already married or have children. Again, not impossible, but unlikely. Also, if they do have children at that age, it may be difficult to rp with babies in the rp. Not impossible, just difficult.

So, to be considered an adult character it may be better to make your age in the 30's and 40's...))

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jan 8 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Name - Gladys Eginhard
Age - 16
Personality: Somewhat rebellious, Gladys always takes risks, and will try most anything once.

(Question: So like, could I make another character who's also Gladys' mother or something?)

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Jan 8 2010, 12:14 AM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
melgirl1778
post Jan 8 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(i can be an adult character if needed, Ranma)

--------------------

Made by Jah

terriordx32
post Jan 8 2010, 12:21 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Name - Sidney Eginhard
Age - 28
Personality - Party boy who loves being the life a party, even after grduation college he still parties heavily. He's very confident, but not arrogant. Very agressive, but also sensitive.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Ranma
post Jan 8 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((Winxclubrox, you may make a parent for your character. I'm not setting a limit on how many characters people can have, as long as they keep up with their own characters.))

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jan 8 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Okay, thanks.)

Name - Lillian Eginhard
Age - 46
Personality- Lillian's very protective of her daughter. She tries to be practical about things, but has a tendency to be forgetful.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
melgirl1778
post Jan 8 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

(then ill make one of my parents )

Name - William Eginhard
Age - 51
Personality - Tough and stubborn. Thinks himself higher then others and only his opinion counts. Father to Abigail, who he tried to set up with society men who are in his opinion, 'worthy'

This post has been edited by melgirl1778: Jan 8 2010, 12:36 AM

--------------------

Made by Jah

Ranma
post Jan 8 2010, 12:55 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

((Okay, so far I'm liking the characters. We just need a few more parents involved. Alexander should have parents I think, but Sidney can just be the youngest child of Eliza. It may help if William had a wife and Lillian had a husband.))

--------------------
terriordx32
post Jan 8 2010, 12:59 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

(i'm cool with Sidney being Eliza's son)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
melgirl1778
post Jan 8 2010, 1:02 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

(i dont know if i could handle another character right now...)

--------------------

Made by Jah

Ranma
post Jan 8 2010, 1:02 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

((Okay...Let's see... We're almost done with the 'human' cast of characters. Nightstorm said he was interested in this, but his computer is still dead.))

--------------------
terriordx32
post Jan 8 2010, 1:05 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

(well, its we still have plenty of other rp'ers who arent online yet, who would probably join...i think you should give it a day.)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!

90 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 6:16 PM