Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 4 DVD Rai English?
animefan32
post May 14 2010, 3:11 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Ok This is not a major important topic and i looked around to see if this was talked about and it wasn't so i just wanna know does anybody know if they have or going to release a Winx Club season 4 dvd with the rai english audio?
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post May 14 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Nobody has an answer because quite frankly, nobody knows.

Season 3 only came out on dvd in Singapore, so it might.. a few months after it airs there

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
animefan32
post May 14 2010, 4:11 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ May 14 2010, 06:54 AM) *
Nobody has an answer because quite frankly, nobody knows.

Season 3 only came out on dvd in Singapore, so it might.. a few months after it airs there

Oh Ok, I hope it does come out
bloomfan15
post Jun 9 2010, 5:22 AM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

not even a sign of the movie dvd here.

seriously guys, i've lost my patience, there's such a slim chance of season 4 airing here. i mean, why bother having a rainbow spa branch here when the country itself is not promoting winx enough?

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

animefan32
post Jun 13 2010, 3:23 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

I think Season 4 dvd might get a release in Australia though if they release the dvds there and someone is able to buy them and post the links here I'll be happy
wkw427
post Jun 13 2010, 5:34 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Hopefully, Kel is well enough off to be kind enough to buy them. Season DVDs DO NOT come cheep.. Like, $80 for one season.
Would be highly appreciative if she did, but the recordings she is doing now look fine though

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Kel03
post Jun 14 2010, 2:47 AM
Post #7

Enchantix Fairy

Trust me if they ever get released in Australia I will beg, borrow or steal them lol (of course I'm only joking about the stealing part). There is Rai English versions of season 1 out down here at the moment but only on Ebay and since I have the 4Kids version of season 1 and 2 already I don't see the point in getting these versions at this stage. If Season 4 is released then I'm certainly going to buy them and I suppose I could rip the dvds and upload them.
animefan32
post Jun 14 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #8

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Jun 13 2010, 09:47 PM) *
Trust me if they ever get released in Australia I will beg, borrow or steal them lol (of course I'm only joking about the stealing part). There is Rai English versions of season 1 out down here at the moment but only on Ebay and since I have the 4Kids version of season 1 and 2 already I don't see the point in getting these versions at this stage. If Season 4 is released then I'm certainly going to buy them and I suppose I could rip the dvds and upload them.

They have season 1!! OMG please please if you want to please order season 1 and post the rips on here,i would die happy if i had those!!, if could get em myself then i wouldn't be begging so please if you want to you can do that, and i hope they do release Season 4 down there

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jun 13 2010, 12:34 PM) *
Hopefully, Kel is well enough off to be kind enough to buy them. Season DVDs DO NOT come cheep.. Like, $80 for one season.
Would be highly appreciative if she did, but the recordings she is doing now look fine though

For now they are good but the uncut DVD version will be better lol

This post has been edited by animefan32: Jun 14 2010, 11:43 AM
Kel03
post Jun 14 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #9

Enchantix Fairy

I'll see what I can do then, but it may not be for a number of weeks since first of all I'll need to be paid from my job lol, second I'm recording season 4 at the moment and thirdly I have to wait till I get the dvd's first, by the way the company does ship overseas and their region's 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 dvd's and they have 3 or 4 episodes on each dvd (i think there's 7 all up for season 1)
wkw427
post Jun 14 2010, 8:31 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I have season 1 and 2.. They are on veoh..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

animefan32
post Jun 15 2010, 4:05 PM
Post #11

A True Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jun 14 2010, 03:31 PM) *
I have season 1 and 2.. They are on veoh..

Veoh doesn't come in on my computer and plus i'd rather have the downloaded dvd rips anyways
Cybrosaen
post Jan 4 2012, 3:21 AM
Post #12

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Hey there sorry new here :) Kel I wanted to know where you can order the dvd's from exactly?
Thanks, Samantha

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 4:54 AM