Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> know one of the winx voice actors! :D, Well, ok, the welsh version. But still!
Vaughanh7
post Jan 20 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

So, today I was struck my a very welcome surprise indeed icon_biggrin.gif Whilst working on my winx animation for an I.T project in school, my substitute teacher who is well known over the school for acting in many welsh shows, and voicing welsh adaptions of cartoons. He walks over and says to me that he knows winx club quite well, because S4C is planning on translating the nick specials and season 3 of winx! icon_biggrin.gif he said he's already been given a role. (but being boring as he is, he couldn't remember his character's name -.-) Anyway, the welsh channel already aired season 1 and 2 in welsh (translations of RAI not 4Kids) and they were really succesful amongst the welsh youths icon_biggrin.gif The biggest surprise for me was when he said this:

"It's apparently going to have the first animated movie translated into welsh and shown on S4C"

icon_surprised.gif Does this mean even welsh people are now going to get a version of the movie?? I'm so looking forward to this! icon_biggrin.gif

This is a clip and the ending credits in welsh from season 1:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 21 2012, 3:39 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

That's really cool. xD Lucky for you to get some info. =D I never heard of the Welsh Version, that's interesting.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Jan 21 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Interesting shame I don't understand welsh as I have S4C on my TV

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 11:32 AM