Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Aug 13 2009, 4:18 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Nooo! Not Buttcrack Santa! Spare him!

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
MorriganAensland
post Aug 14 2009, 3:26 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHA- *gets shot*

I love how Robert Pattison has gone on the record saying how much he hates Edward.

When you read the book, it's like 'Edward Cullen is so beautiful I creamed myself.' I mean, every line was like that. He's the most ridiculous person who's so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that's how I played him, a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus he's a 108 year old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there.

Oh dear sir, you are awesome and deserve kudos.

This post has been edited by MorriganAensland: Aug 14 2009, 4:18 AM

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Cloud9
post Aug 14 2009, 4:12 AM
Post #44

Mythix Fairy

Even Edward hated Edward. Perfect.
Another Morning
post Aug 14 2009, 4:39 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Haha, I loved that interview, too XD The only problems I can find with Robert Pattinson himself is that he once said Batman is boring and apparently he never showers so he smells all the time (but it's possible he's doing that on purpose to keep the fangirls away). I actually heard once that some girl was kind of stalking him outside his house, so he actually went out and talked to her and took her to dinner and basically just told her that he was a normal person and kind of boring, and that he wasn't Edward Cullen, and she left him alone after that. So for the most part, he seems like an okay guy.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
W.I.N.X
post Aug 14 2009, 7:03 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Out of iterest do any of you have accounts on /ts/, twilightsucks.com? Lemme know. Oh and to leave I must express my chagrin.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Aug 14 2009, 7:11 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Another Morning
post Aug 14 2009, 7:16 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

I have browsed before, but I don't have an actual account XD I've been thinking about getting one, though.

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Aug 14 2009, 8:25 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Oh do. Terrifically lulzy people(I'm more of a lurker though). And obviously a site where ylou can post the more risque stuff and jokes.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
melgirl1778
post Aug 14 2009, 3:33 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Haha, i didnt read that interview! but i like RP more now.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Winxhorse
post Aug 14 2009, 9:51 PM
Post #50

Pixie

Group: New Members

I actually really enjoyed the Twilight movie. I never bothered to read the books. Originally I thought it was stupid (things with obsessive fangirls usually are, I've come to realize.) I eventually went to see the movie for the heck of it, and I enjoyed it. I admit that Bella and Edward weren't that interesting, but I liked the other characters, especially Alice and Jacob.

The obsessive fangirls still annoy me though. The ones that actually think Edward is hot scare me the most.
Another Morning
post Aug 17 2009, 4:17 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

I liked Alice and Jacob at first, until Alice just started being too much like Bella and Edward and Jacob became annoyingly obsessed with Bella and then fell in love with a baby.

I like Charlie XD

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Aug 17 2009, 7:33 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

I like Leah and Seth. Leah FTW though. SMeyer treated her badly. And Leah had potential. But I don't like the real Seth(Smeyer's brother, who protects her by making sure she get's no critical email.). He's a huge...eh well you see where I'm heading... hem..jerk and when someone sent him this critical Breaking Dawn petition he basically responded by saying something like "No I'm not passing this on, I think her books are great, I don't care what you think, it's not for you to say so ****** off...blah blah blah"

DO NOT WANT.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
melgirl1778
post Aug 17 2009, 9:34 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I heard Charlaine Harris filed suit against Stefanie Meyer for copyright. I don't think she will win cause technically Meyer didn't outright plagiarize, but she did base her books of of Harris' ideas.

Also its like Twilight is the child version of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, which are mature rated. but its still bad that she stole the idea.

--------------------

Made by Jah

Toriamelio
post Nov 13 2009, 1:58 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

strictly against! thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif I truly don't think I can express my feelings about how much I LOATHE, HATE, DISLIKE, DETEST,DESPISE, ABHOR, EXECRATE ect. Twilight and it's little cast.

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
W.I.N.X
post Nov 13 2009, 8:31 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Good girl Tori. You have been well taught.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Jahnavi
post Nov 13 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

If you haven't already seen this before, read this blog, you guys. You'll SRSLY love it. --> Dan Bergstein's "Blogging Twilight"

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Toriamelio
post Nov 14 2009, 4:05 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (W.I.N.X @ Nov 13 2009, 12:31 AM) *
Good girl Tori. You have been well taught.

hahaha I know right? xD in the trailor for whatever the first part is called Moon
Spoiler!
in the trailor for whatever the first part is called Moon Edward is gonna step into the light right? It's like "EDWARD! SPARE US AND DON'T PROCRASTINATE DUDE! STEP IN THE LIGHT NOOOOOW!" XD

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 14 2009, 1:21 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

I watched that one to (The trailer that is). The Dutch Tagline was.....

Some want to kill her.... *Shots of Volturi*
Some want to protect her.....*Shots of Jacob*
But there's only one.... who wants to give his life for her. *Guess who*

Riiight.... remember girls, it doesn't matter if friends and family want to help you and risk their life in time of need, it only matters if your boyfriend does it. *Sigh* I hate messages that play down the importance of love from friends and family above that 'One Twu wuv'.

....Yes I copy-pasted. I'm just really not cool with this trailer.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 14 2009, 1:23 PM
Toriamelio
post Nov 14 2009, 7:33 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

(ah ha! New Moon thats it! xD )
I agree with P-girl on this one.

--------------------

aqua_pearl
post Nov 14 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

I read the first book before the movie came out, and so far I've read New Moon and Eclipse. Personally I thought they were good reads, and I can even agree to why they thought it would make a unique movie, but the excessive Twi Fans the obsession the media has on following the actors and production doesnt make sense to me. I really dont know why guys are so in love with this character. Sure Rob isnt ugly, and their love is old fashion fairy tale so I know girls go for that, but still I think they go way overboard.

I like Romance and Adventure novels so thats what appealed to me. It could jsut be that because Im used to romance books I take the corny bits in stride ( always admiring their perfection can get repetitive and exhausting but you learn to ignore it while you read) Bella's obsession with him, especially her reaction in newmoon when they split was a little insane and left me confused. But the writing is good and I personally like the different take on werewolves and vampires BECAUSE it isnt the traditional coffin and such (though the shiny skin is a little pointless) and i like that they are actual wolves and not wolf men (just because i love wolves)

While I liked the caring relationship between bella and edward, I liked it less after newmoon i lean a little more towards Jake and Bella, it even said they'd be meant to be together and Bella admits she loves him only Edward defied the laws of nature by not dieing 100 years ago and Bella's addicted to him and hurts physically if she can't smell him every five minutes. That sounds less like love and more like chemical addiction. But Im sure she likes that hes a good person to...psh

Overall its a good read, you might not be to disapointed if you give it a look, but the obsession thats going on right now with it is stupid

This post has been edited by aqua_pearl: Nov 14 2009, 9:51 PM

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:59 PM