Guests cannot vote 
fullmoon
post Apr 1 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (fullmoon)
I heard that Mirta father was a wizard or a witch and her mom was a faerie or it can be the other way around. Maybe when Rose was little she was really scared and all and Flora protected her and stuff.

Perhaps, but that bit about Mirta sounds like conjecture. I mean, we actually never hear anything about her past at all.

True. She was basically a witch from cloud tower who was shy and all then came to alfea. icon_rolleyes.gif I wish they told more about her past like for one episode.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post Apr 1 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (Ranma)
QUOTE (fullmoon)
By the way, does Mirta be included in my list of favorite faeries?

I have no clue. That confuses me as well. I saw her with fairy wings. I thought she was just witch transfer student, but I guess she is a fairy now.

Yeah, that was given absolutely no explanation. She transferred...and then she was a fairy. Weird.

When Rose said she wasn't a chicken anymore, I wondered if Flora used to tease her (which would be amazing) or if she just meant "I'm not afraid anymore," a sort of self-criticism thing.

I know what you are saying, I just think it would be funny if Flora did call her sister a chicken. Siblings do act differently towards eachother than they do towards others.
I'm a really, really calm guy. I guess you could say that I'm the male equivilent to Flora's calm. However my sister just knows how to push my buttons and set me off.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 1 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

icon_smile.gif I'm kind of a normal girl I guess. What you said it true. Siblings act differently towards each other than towards other people. It would be funny if flora called her a chicken. I wonder how that would look like.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #64

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Ranma)
I know what you are saying, I just think it would be funny if Flora did call her sister a chicken. Siblings do act differently towards eachother than they do towards others.
I'm a really, really calm guy. I guess you could say that I'm the male equivilent to Flora's calm. However my sister just knows how to push my buttons and set me off.

I just like imagining Flora calling Miele a chicken. It seems so unlike her, but I can imagine her just being a big sister. Except...Miele looks really, really young. Their age difference has to be pretty great.
fullmoon
post Apr 1 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (Ranma)

I just like imagining Flora calling Miele a chicken. It seems so unlike her, but I can imagine her just being a big sister. Except...Miele looks really, really young. Their age difference has to be pretty great.

I think Rose (is it rose?) looks ten or somewhere around that age. I also can imagine Flora being a big sister. It does seem unlike Flora to call someone a chicken.

--------------------

Ranma
post Apr 1 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

I loved that episode. I watched it twice so far. I don't have a lot of time to watch t.v. or anything, though today I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Usually I'm on the internet at school. Whenever I have free time in class I get on forums or something.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 1 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
I loved that episode. I watched it twice so far. I don't have a lot of time to watch t.v. or anything, though today I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Usually I'm on the internet at school. Whenever I have free time in class I get on forums or something.

Cool! I don't have a lot of freetime at school. Only on week ends do I free time. tomorrow I have to begin school.

--------------------

99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #68

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
I think Rose (is it rose?) looks ten or somewhere around that age. I also can imagine Flora being a big sister. It does seem unlike Flora to call someone a chicken.

Yes, in the English dub it's Rose, but in the Italian version it's Miele and I prefer to stick with that. I dunno, I might be able to imagine a young Flora calling her younger sister a chicken.
Ranma
post Apr 1 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

Well, every other day my class lasts five hours long. Lots of breaks, and lots of free time in class.

--------------------
fullmoon
post Apr 1 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (fullmoon)

Yes, in the English dub it's Rose, but in the Italian version it's Miele and I prefer to stick with that. I dunno, I might be able to imagine a young Flora calling her younger sister a chicken.

Miele....Rose. Cool! I've learned some Italian. icon_razz.gif Flora is kind of that nice gentle type but then she can sometimes be very well protective like when Rose was drowning and other times.

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

maybe she would call her sister a chicken in a playful way you know. just joking around.
99RedBalloons
post Apr 2 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #72

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
Miele....Rose. Cool! I've learned some Italian. icon_razz.gif Flora is kind of that nice gentle type but then she can sometimes be very well protective like when Rose was drowning and other times.

"Miele" actually translates as "honey."
Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 12:44 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (fullmoon)

lol! im laughing at thinking about flora going around in the episode "Honey!!" its like a pet name
Eva
post Apr 2 2007, 9:13 PM
Post #74

Pixie

Group: New Members

My personal favorite faery (faerie?) is Musa ^-^ It's not like I hate all the other characters (maybe Bloom but still) but Musa stands proudly on #1
I'm really disappointed in the 4kids episode of The Show Must Go On (Musa's concert). I have seen the Rai version (in Dutch that is) and I personally think it was way better. These are a few things 4kids changed about Musa:
- in 4kids she is a (disowned?) princess, but in the rai version she is actually really poor! In the rai version they explain that they didn't have enough money to buy food, so also no medication for Musa's mother when she got ill. That's why her mother died.
- 4kids cut of a lot of scenes where Musa stands in front of the grave of her mother, and Musa tells her mom what happened before and during her concert.
- 4kids first made Musa's solo come, and then the song with Stella. The rai is the other way around.
- Rai lets Musa discusses about Riven with her father, and at the end of the episode (when Riven helps Musa's father up) her father says he has misjudged him.
- A lot of 'pictures' from Musa's past were taken out, although they gave a lot of information with it.
- Also important fact (not in the episode of Musa's concert but still pretty important if you ask me) Layla and Musa are best friends.

--------------------
Fear The Evilness Of A Cupcake
Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Eva)
My personal favorite faery (faerie?) is Musa ^-^ It's not like I hate all the other characters (maybe Bloom but still) but Musa stands proudly on #1
I'm really disappointed in the 4kids episode of The Show Must Go On (Musa's concert). I have seen the Rai version (in Dutch that is) and I personally think it was way better. These are a few things 4kids changed about Musa:
- in 4kids she is a (disowned?) princess, but in the rai version she is actually really poor! In the rai version they explain that they didn't have enough money to buy food, so also no medication for Musa's mother when she got ill. That's why her mother died.
- 4kids cut of a lot of scenes where Musa stands in front of the grave of her mother, and Musa tells her mom what happened before and during her concert.
- 4kids first made Musa's solo come, and then the song with Stella. The rai is the other way around.
- Rai lets Musa discusses about Riven with her father, and at the end of the episode (when Riven helps Musa's father up) her father says he has misjudged him.
- A lot of 'pictures' from Musa's past were taken out, although they gave a lot of information with it.
- Also important fact (not in the episode of Musa's concert but still pretty important if you ask me) Layla and Musa are best friends.

yeah i was mad when they took so much out of that episode. she is my second favorite character and i just would have liked to see more in 4kids tv. plus i love that song her and stella sang and 4kids changed it! that made me mad. icon_mad.gif
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 2:14 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (fullmoon)

lol! im laughing at thinking about flora going around in the episode "Honey!!" its like a pet name

lol xD that would be funy

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 2:16 AM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Eva)

I hate how 4kids cut out scenes with Musa and her mom... again, they're trying to turn winx into a little kiddy show, (I guess they dont want it to be depressing, but honestly, they should just keep it the way it is, in other words, take it in and just deal with it.)

they cut sooo much out of the concert... how disappointing.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
99RedBalloons
post Apr 3 2007, 2:41 AM
Post #78

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Eva)

Yeah? Oh, man, I had no idea. I mean, I guessed Musa and Aisha were best friends, but the other stuff...totally over my head. I have a lot more respect for Musa as a character. (Although I still hate all her "slang.")
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 7:09 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

in the first season it seemed as if musa, tecna, and flora were pretty close friends, (untill layla came, then it was quite obvious musa and her were best friends)

--------------------
Shayera
post Apr 3 2007, 7:11 PM
Post #80

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

My favourite fairy is Flora, then Musa, but I think all fairies are awesome.

19 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:03 PM