Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Makani's Hope
Awesome_Sauce432
post Apr 14 2013, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: Members
From: Somewhere on a planet that will one day be consumed by a star. (AKA Earth)

Makani is a fairy I've invented in my mind. Shes the fairy of wind, and her home planet is melody. I decided to do a sort of diary thing for her, but with some narration as well. Here goes!

19th Januwary 2000
Dear diary

Today is my tird birfday i am lerning to rite and spel. Mummy told me to rite a diawy so when i am older i can look and lafe. mummy says im speling lots of words rong but i dont mind. daddy and mummy made a big cake for me. when i clapped the candls blowed out by itself. it was funnie. my hand is sore so i am goin to stop riting and go to bed now.

SEVEN YEARS LATER

20th January 2007
Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my tenth birthday. It was the worst birthday of my life. I was dropped off my mum and dad at the melody play centre with all my friends, and we had a great time. Then, one of my friends mums took me home, and when we go there, the door was wide open. I figured nothing was wrong, but when I went inside I couldn't find mum and dad anywhere. The whole town looked for my parents, but by the end of the day there was nothing. I spent the night at my friends house, and the next morning, a lady came to the door. It was an old lady, with white hair and wrinkles. Everyone knew her. She came up and said 'I'd like to adopt Makani' I didn't really care if I was adopted or not, so I just went along with it. my stuff got moved to the lady's house, which turned out to be really nice. I'm in my bed now, writing this. The lady says her name is Alieta, and she's got something important to tell me tomorrow. I'm tired now so i guess I'll just go to slee__________

(in case you didn't guess, the ____ at the end means Makani feel asleep before finishing her sentence)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:59 PM