Add Reply
> *Clearbourne High: The Next Generation
Rating 4 V
fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

(It is going to a cartload full full of interesting. I don't plan on involving Sayer in an affair any time soon though. It is a bit too much for the PG 13 RP. )

Sayer had managed to catch a taxi and was on the way to the school. As an accomplished medical surgeon, Sayer was a known for his many feats. That was partly how he was able to get into the circle of accomplished people that contained Cedric's birth parents and become Cedric's godfather. While looking at the passing scenery, Sayer thought about the past.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Anna Maria
post Aug 30 2009, 9:12 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

As Della got into her small car and started driving to the reunion, memories started to flood her head. She remembered when she first met Chellie, in that bar, and when Chel asked her to move in with her...
She remembered the fights Chellie and Carmina had all the time, she remembered the boring lessons and the boring teachers, she remembered the terror and pain she'd felt when some students had disappeared...
And she also remembered Trevor's appearance, as well as their kiss and his disappearance. She wondered where he'd be right now. Was he miles away, or would he come for the reunion? Maybe he didn't know about it, or knew but just didn't want to come. Did he even marry, have kids or something?

"Oh, the memories," she sighed and turned on the radio.

Since she'd left Clearbourne High, she never had any serious relationships. She did have some dates and then there was this guy she liked, but no one was what she'd want for her life. She never got married, she never had children. How she wished she had...
She sighed again and sped up.

--

Liva looked at her reflexion on the mirror. She wore a grey shirt and a pair of blue-jeans, along with a pair of athletic shoes. No more, no less. She didn't care though. She was just going to the carnival anyway, not a fancy ball.
A Pixie pulled Liva's dark blue hair into a ponytail and flew around her head, fixing any naughty hair that didn't want to stay in the ponytail.
"You're ready, VeeVee," the Pixie said with her sweet voice. "Although I'd prefer you wore something else. A dress maybe?"
Liva sighed.
"Thanks for the advice, Yvonne, but it's really not needed. I'm going to the carnival, remember?" Liva said as she checked herself out. Yes, she was okay.
"So, there will be boys in the carnival, right?" Yvonne got all excited.
"What kind of question is this?" Liva said, laughing. "You better be good, alright? No crazy parties, like the last time I went away."
"I swear," Yvonne said innocently.
"Show me your hands, then swear."
The Pixie sighed and repeated after showing Liva her hands.
"Good girl," Liva just said and grabbed her cell phone and some money.

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 9:16 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

as always Elisha had gone out normaly it was against her adoptive mothers wishes although tonight she had actualy gotten permission to go out at night

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 9:33 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Rikki had gotten into the car when she babysitter arrived and she and Pete reversed from their garage and went to Clearbourne. When she thought back to Clearbourne, she couldn't help but think, 'Wow, that was long time ago.' It was to her. Lots of things happened there for her like her first crush and her powers were trained there but unlike a lot of other people, it wasn't a huge part of her life. Rikki couldn't help but sneak a look at her handsome husband in a suit and let out a sigh. Lots of things changed. Life changed. She then looked down at her oufits and swept off some dust from her citrus colored dress. Through the years, she even became more girly and wore dresses more often. She used to hate and detest heels and wished they were wiped out. Now, she was wearing a pair of two inched heels. Lots of things changed.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 9:44 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

"I'm ready," Gabriella announced, coming down the stairs. Noticing that nobody so much as acknowledged her, she repeated it again, louder this time. "I'm ready!"

Brooke glanced up at her sister. "Yeah, so your ready."

Gabby frowned, and walked up beside her mother. "I'm ready." She said, tugging on the hem of Carmina's dress. "Why can't I go to the carnival?"

Carmina bent down so that she was eye level with her 7 year old daughter. "Because your going to Grandma's house." She said, trying to change the topic.

"I wanna come though," Gabby said, firmly. "Daddy, why can't I come?" She looked up at James, hopefully.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Aug 30 2009, 9:47 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 9:48 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(aaah so unfair!! tea your so mean to me!)

"umm.... because this is a grown up party, only people as tall as your mommy or higher can come" james tried not smiling as he said it.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 9:52 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Elisha reached the carnaval and went and looked around for a bit

----

Eliana walked into the hall looking around to see if she could see any of her old classmates

--------------------

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 9:57 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Cedric looked at the stalls around him. He had a bit of cash on him but nothing really attracted me that much. He went deeper into the carnival and looked at the people around him enjoying themselves with their friends or girlfriends.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

(Yes, yes Angel I am. I'm a very cruel person. XD)

"Oh..." Gabby said, thinking about this for a minute.

"Dad," Brooke said standing. "That's mean." She smiled. "Sorry Gabs. You'll have fun at Grandma's though. Promise."

"Alright?" Carmina said, standing. "Let's go."

--------------------

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Rikki had arrived at Clearbourne finally and looked around to spot some familiar faces. There were none so far. It didn't seem a lot had changed though. But Rikki had a nervous feeling in her that made her apprehensive in a way. It was like she was a teenager again and was scared of what her old friends thought of her. She shook her head and dismissed those thoughts. Back in those days, she had some self-esteem issues and didn't like people as much but she slowly grew out of that. She couldn't wait to see Carmina, Sayer, and the rest! "Lets go in," Pete told her. She awoke and nodded with a cheerful smile before walking into the school.

--------------------

angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"sorry, im not a quick thinker" james said before holding his hand out for Gabe "Oh brooke, are you going any where tonight?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Another Morning
post Aug 30 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Mave sat at her drums in her large, new room. Her parents had bought her a penthouse near her new school, not only for easier travel but so she could get away from the castle for a while. Mave had mixed feelings about this. She missed her family, especially her brothers, she did everything with them. They were triplets, after all. But at the same time...she had to admit that it was already nice not to worry about royal duty. She was still a princess, but while she was here attending Clearbourne, she didn't have to worry about things like royal functions or ancient Spectran history nobody else but the royal family had to know.

She was concentrating too hard on her drum to notice Ariel come into the room. When her parents had bought her the penthouse, they hadn't left her alone. Two of the royal guard, Ariel and Duncan, lived with her as her temporary guardians. Ariel stood back, leaning on the door frame and watching Mave play. The two were close, so she knew Mave was having some problems adjusting.

"You got plans tonight?" she finally asked, causing Mave to look up, her drum beat to stop.

"Not really, probably going to finish up unpacking," Mave said as she started to play again at a softer volume so they could talk.

Ariel debated if this was the right thing to do or not. Mave could get upset easily when she was like this...but if it worked, she knew it would distract her for the night. The girl needed some fun. "There's a carnival in town, it looks like fun."

Mave shrugged. "I guess."

"You know what I'm trying to do here, right?"

"Yes. I don't know Ariel, I just got here."

"Come on, Mave. You know once you get there you'd have a blast. Duncan and I will let you roam, we won't even hang around you and cramp your style."

Mave smiled wryly. "If you insist, I guess I'll go."

Ariel beamed. "Good. Let's go then."

"Now?!"

"Yes. Come now, onward!"

With a deep breath, Mave put down her drum sticks and followed Ariel out of the room.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Gabby took James hand, and sighed, still upset about not being able to attend the carnival.

Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Um, besides the carnival, no where. Why?"

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Elisha sighed seeing people with friends 'lets see if i can make some friends' thought Elisha looking around

--------------------

angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

"a father cant ask where his daughter is going?" james asked winking at Gabe "you know i almost never know anything about this house unless im home"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Brooke smiled. "Yeah, okay. Good point. But since your my dad, I know you well enough to know there actually is a reason you asked."

Carmina shook her head. "Let's go. We're going to be late." She certainly didn't want that. Carmina wanted to make an impression. Chellie was going to be there. So was Rikki and Sayer... God, would he remember what had happened between them after 20 years? Yes, probably. Carmina sighed. Here she was, 20 years later, and still intimidated at the thought of seeing her high school crush. 'Pull it together Carmina,' She thought. 'It's just Sayer. You used to be friends. If anything, be worried about seeing Chellie.'

--------------------

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Cedric went deeper and looked around. Why was it that everyone was in groups? It made him feel strangely out of place. He could notice a few group of girls giving him side stares while giggling before scurrying away. This made him slightly confused but decided not to pay much attention and get something to eat. When he turned around, he found himself bumping into another girl (Elisha). "Oh, sorry. I uh..didn't see you there."

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

"that's ok" replied Elisha all the light in the area brightening for a second then going back to normal

--------------------

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Cedric looked at the girl in front of him and then for a second, he thought everything blacked out. After blinking a few times, he concluded it must have been just in his head. "Lost?"

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Aug 30 2009, 10:30 PM

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"pardon" asked Elisha wondering why he just said lost

--------------------

517 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:26 AM