Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Nick is in Process of The Winx Club Movie! =D, Maybe Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom?
Brandon (Guest) (Guest)
post Jan 30 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #41

Guests

Season 5 Ofiacal dates From Rainbow

Souerce
blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-08T01:09:00%2B01:00&max-results=5
Go to the top of the page
RenaEnchantix
post Jan 31 2012, 1:41 AM
Post #42

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

the only way that would make sense is if Sirenix is only a temporary transformation, like Sophix or Lovix. Magical Adventure isn't in the same continuity as the show, so as long as they have Believix it'll work fine. I doubt they'll do that though. Nick premiered four winx club "movies" in four months last year, why wouldn't they do two movies in one year? besides, Winx overload would be a great way to drum up excitement for the toy line coming out this fall.
Abby
post Jan 31 2012, 4:57 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Jan 30 2012, 09:41 PM) *
the only way that would make sense is if Sirenix is only a temporary transformation, like Sophix or Lovix. Magical Adventure isn't in the same continuity as the show, so as long as they have Believix it'll work fine. I doubt they'll do that though. Nick premiered four winx club "movies" in four months last year, why wouldn't they do two movies in one year? besides, Winx overload would be a great way to drum up excitement for the toy line coming out this fall.

Very true. I'm not exactly sure how it goes, but from what I've heard the first movie "Secret of the Lost Kingdom" is necessary to understand the fourth season so I'm sure they will air that movie before their dub of that season. I was assuming they might just go right into the 5th season then unless they squeeze the second movie into the late summer (that is if they get the first movie and 4th season out and started by mid june or so)
RenaEnchantix
post Jan 31 2012, 5:15 PM
Post #44

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jan 30 2012, 11:57 PM) *
Very true. I'm not exactly sure how it goes, but from what I've heard the first movie "Secret of the Lost Kingdom" is necessary to understand the fourth season so I'm sure they will air that movie before their dub of that season. I was assuming they might just go right into the 5th season then unless they squeeze the second movie into the late summer (that is if they get the first movie and 4th season out and started by mid june or so)

Oh they'll absolutely air the first movie before season four. Nick featured the first movie in their 2012 sizzle reel, so that's definitely the next thing we're getting. I think Nick should air the first movie in the next few months, the fourth winx season in early summer, and the second movie in late summer. this will leave season five for an autumn premiere. hopefully they don't do the new episode every day thing again, because we'll go through winx WAY too quickly.
Abby
post Jan 31 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Jan 31 2012, 01:15 PM) *
Oh they'll absolutely air the first movie before season four. Nick featured the first movie in their 2012 sizzle reel, so that's definitely the next thing we're getting. I think Nick should air the first movie in the next few months, the fourth winx season in early summer, and the second movie in late summer. this will leave season five for an autumn premiere. hopefully they don't do the new episode every day thing again, because we'll go through winx WAY too quickly.

How many episodes are there in season 4? I feel like they might do one every day if they want to make sure they have a fall release of season 5.
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 1 2012, 3:11 AM
Post #46

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jan 31 2012, 06:49 PM) *
How many episodes are there in season 4? I feel like they might do one every day if they want to make sure they have a fall release of season 5.

I'm not sure, I haven't actually watched season 4 yet. according to wikipedia though, it would look like every season is 26 episodes long.
P-girl
post Feb 1 2012, 6:29 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Twenty-Six. Just like the previous seasons.
Abby
post Feb 5 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Well hopefully they release something soon about when they are airing the movie and season 4.
Brandon (Guest) (Guest)
post Feb 5 2012, 8:40 PM
Post #49

Guests

Nickelodeon on TV
FlyWithUsWinx Soon, but first it's planned show the Winx Club Movie before new season! And you can watch Winx Club again, weekdays at 7am!

Sorrce http://twitter.com/#!/NickelodeononTV
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 6 2012, 9:39 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks but that's not Nick's USA Official Twitter. =S
This is the Official Nick Twitter for USA: http://twitter.com/nickelodeontv
They hadnt confirm any Winx Club yet.
Just have to wait and see...hopefully after the re-run.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Feb 6 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I'm hoping after this rerun is done they will reveal something. It should be done halfway through next week I believe. Today they showed "The Pixies Fight Back"
chocolat927
post Feb 12 2012, 5:43 PM
Post #52

Pixie

Group: New Members

Was just watching nick, and a preview for the winx club movie came up!

It's premiering on Sunday Feb 26 at 12/11 c

--------------------
Kendall112
post Feb 12 2012, 6:12 PM
Post #53

Bloomix Fairy

The trailer just came on The Secret of the lost kingdom will premier Feb.26
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I just posted it on youtube.

This post has been edited by Kendall112: Feb 12 2012, 6:18 PM

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 12 2012, 6:17 PM
Post #54

Harmonix Fairy

So I'm watching Monster High Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love, and they just showed a trailer for Winx Club and the Secret of the Lost Kingdom. the movie will show February 26th at...either noon or one. I can't remember, I was too excited. looks like we'll be seeing the movie in just two weeks!
Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 8:35 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

yay! that makes me so excited! I didn't think that it would be this soon! I'm watching victorious on nick right now so hopefully I will see the preview. Hopefully I won't have to work that afternoon so I can watch it (I still don't have a dvr -_-)

Edit: The Nick page also has a preview on the top right side of the winx page and random ads for it:

http://www.nick.com/shows/winx-club?navid=characterNav
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 12 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks for posting it Kendall!!! I didn't even see it on TV yet. xD
I gotta keep my eyes onto it. =D

I'm so excited! xD I was fine with the time for Sunday at 12 Noon. It would be nice if it's on 8PM at night..sounds better. xD Yippie! 2 More Weeks! Can't wait to watch Nick's Dub!

I hope they will use the Original Film of the Movie instead of the deleted parts from the Movie (The Original English Dub had deleted some of the scenes..=S)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Feb 12 2012, 10:41 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Feb 12 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #57

Bloomix Fairy

You're welcome.

Not to mention that the scenes that were deleted were Layla/Aisha twirling her morphix sword, Bloom saying "Oh No Layla" when she's injured and Riven having a conversation with Hogan. These had no reason to be deleted yet they keep Mandragora's line "you'll be damned"

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 13 2012, 1:29 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

I think it might be cool to have deleted parts in it though, I think I've only ever seen the original.
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 21 2012, 9:48 PM
Post #59

Harmonix Fairy

Just curious, is anybody else worried that Nick won't be airing the Winx movie this weekend? I've just noticed that Nick has stopped airing the trailer for the movie and has taken the adds off of their Winx page. I know last I checked Tivo was still listing the Winx movie, but that was a while ago. Nick doesn't show it's schedule so far, and TV Guide says it's not airing in the next 14 days which I know to be false. I'm not trying to be a fear monger or anything, I was just curious if anybody knew what's up.
Abby
post Feb 21 2012, 9:51 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

I did notice that they took the adds off, but I just checked my cable box yesterday to see how long it was and it showed up for sunday at noon so I think it is still on, well I sure hope it is!

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:18 PM