Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Battle For Magix Special Made New Time Changes?, Nick changed the time??
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 5 2011, 4:05 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm not sure if this is right cause I thought Nick made a mistake...

Today at 5PM, I saw Winx Club: The Battle For Magix (3rd Special) Trailer. It's the same as we saw before, no new images yet. But at the end of it, I saw that Nick changed the time??? It says 12PM (At Noon) for EST/11AM for C no longer 1PM EST/12PM C?

Funny....they didn't update the time on the Official USA Nick Site for the change of time to 12 Noon/11AM.

Will let you all know when I see it again.

Any other USA Fans saw the changes? Hope it's not me that's playing tricks on me. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 5 2011, 7:12 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I cannot see the changes but if its true from 5pm to 12noon/11am sounds like winx has not really taken off and is not getting the views to grant a prime time viewing.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 5 2011, 8:37 AM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Actually it's from 1pm to 12pm. I wonder why? 1 hour earlier......
Kendall112
post Sep 5 2011, 5:09 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

I hope it's doing well. but I am not really going to take the ratings seriously until season 3 starts.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2011, 2:55 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh....so it's really true. Yep, Nick did change the time. >_>...Oh dear...Nick better change the time in the Official Site before the fans miss it. It's still stuck with 1/12 PM.

Look Here in 0:31

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------

I don't think it's about the viewers' problem because Winx Club is doing well for Nick (It's still in top Popularity in Nick's Site along with Spongebob Squarepants, iCarly, Victorious, Big Time Rush, and Supah Ninjas). =D
Like before when we saw the ending of the Revenge of the Trix Special. They don't know the date yet till later on. And then...I guess they made a mistake for the time in the first trailer and decided to change it. (I better check with my TV Listing...if they updated it or not)
I think it's something to do with the school issues because September is the month for mostly students go to school. So they pushed it to the afternoon instead of 8PM. We see how it goes. xD
(Maybe cause little kids have to sleep early at 8PM or 9PM because 9PM is the start for Nick at Nite for adults/teens.)

Hm..12PM is my lunch break. I shouldn't have a problem of missing it. icon_biggrin.gif
And most of all, it's still on the weekend. xD Not during a school day.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 6 2011, 2:58 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Sep 6 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

I just checked the premiere ratings at Nick and More and Winx is doing pretty well. It is doing a LOT better than the Troop

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:12 AM