Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

503 Pages V  « < 500 501 502 503 >  
Add Reply
> After Quest, 50 Years after Ranma was sealed and Alfea was rebuilt.
Rating 4 V
mightymarty2
post Jun 23 2015, 5:45 PM
Post #10021

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina just tried to flash a reasuring smile

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Nightstorm
post Jun 24 2015, 6:59 AM
Post #10022

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Between Xieress’ fire attacks and Solara’s burns, smoke still clung hazily in the air. During the awkward silence that followed behind Xieress and Martina, the wisps swirled around as though caught in a breeze, though the air itself never stirred. The smoke gathered as though with a mind of its own, collecting near Solara. When the swirling stopped, the blackened air held a form somewhat similar to Solara, though the wings and tail that protruded from the mirage-like apparition gave it a much more draconic appearance than the female human it “stood near”.

“No. It’s not!” the wavering black humanoid spoke in a voice identical to Solara’s, speaking as though in response to Xieress’ reassurances. “She doesn’t get to say ‘sorry’, and suddenly everything’s peachy-keen!” Eclipse – or at least the smoky form that acted out her will – looked down on Solara’s kneeling form with contempt. “You don’t get to take the easy way out.”

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
P-girl
post Jun 24 2015, 7:07 AM
Post #10023

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"What gives YOU the right to say such things?" Xieress hissed, not trusting this new presence.
Nightstorm
post Jun 24 2015, 11:28 AM
Post #10024

Cosmix Fairy

“Oh, I don’t know. How ‘bout the fact that I gave her everything she wanted – I kept her alive – and in return, she tries to chain me, to use me like some freaking tool!” Eclipse spat right back at Xieress.

“Xieress and Martina: Eclipse. Eclipse: Xieress and Martina,” Solara tried to introduce everyone – surprisingly quietly – but it was obvious Eclipse didn’t care right now.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
P-girl
post Jun 24 2015, 11:36 AM
Post #10025

Cosmix Fairy

"Pleasure." Xieress said, crossing his arms. "So you're her.... source of power?" He tried. Still not trusting this new presence.
mightymarty2
post Jun 24 2015, 6:25 PM
Post #10026

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina "so eclipse, perhaps you can explain why you two have become linked. In the first place"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightstorm
post Jun 25 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #10027

Cosmix Fairy

Solara answered Martina first. “We’re not linked; we are the same person – it’s like Multiple Personality Disorder in physical form.”

“No. I’m not the source,” Eclipse answered Xieress. “I’m the connection to her powers; we share the same body, but she can’t access her abilities without my say-so.”

“Look, all I can do is apol-” Solara tried, but Eclipse cut her off.

“Apologize for what? For creating me by melting together with that black idiot’s pet inside Krakatoa? For throwing me aside after I saved your worthless soul? For trying to keep my free will locked up every single second because I’m too ‘inconvenient’ for you?! We are well past the point of apologies, Rice. If want me back so badly, you're gonna need to start BEGGING me for it.”

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 25 2015, 6:55 PM
Post #10028

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina was getting very confused now she just stood back thinking about how to try and solve this

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 25 2015, 7:50 PM
Post #10029

Cosmix Fairy

"Trust it from someone with experience, I don't think that attitude will get you anywhere." Xieress tried to tell Eclipse.
Nightstorm
post Jun 26 2015, 7:00 AM
Post #10030

Cosmix Fairy

Eclipse’s smoky form wavered as she audibly sighed. “Yeah, I know,” she said as her tone seemed to calm. “But she can’t deny that she owes me for trying to keep me under for so long.”

“I do,” Solara admitted. “I’m not sure if there’s anything I can do to make anything right, but we have to work together on this.”

“Just respect me, for once,” Eclipse said as her hazy form knelt down next to Solara, looking her other “self” in the eyes. “That’s all I ever wanted was just a little freaking respect. Is that too much to ask?”

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 26 2015, 6:54 PM
Post #10031

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina hoped as they were making progress Solara would just answer no it was not too much to ask. She didn't say anything as Solara saying it would be much more meaninful than her pushing her to the correct answer

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 28 2015, 8:08 AM
Post #10032

Cosmix Fairy

Solara gave Eclipse a sheepish grin. “Probably not…” she answered.

Eclipse just shook her head with a sigh. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?” she asked as her spectral hand grazed Solara’s bandaged right side. Without another word, the smoke that made up Eclipse’s image unraveled and swirled around Solara’s body before it was quickly dissipated.

In response to Eclipse’s disappearance, Solara’s bandages instantly incinerated into ashes. Magma burst out of her wounded side and collected over her body, reforming and cooling in an instant. When it ended, it was obvious Solara had undergone a few changes. Eclipse’s black chrome lined her bodysuit, and her clawed lower legs replaced Solara’s. A new right arm had formed, though its skin held a charred appearance with magma “veins” running through its surface.

Solara’s burns had completely healed, and the damage to her face and hair had been reversed. The blonde woman got off of her knees and stood at her full height, taking a breath as though it was with new life. “Finally…” she breathed.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 28 2015, 8:33 AM
Post #10033

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress blinked a couple of times, trying to fully grasp all he just witnessed.
"Uhm, glad you got that figured out. I think?" He tried.
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2015, 10:05 AM
Post #10034

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina was very much in the same boat as Xieress watching the transformation not quite sure even what to call her.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 28 2015, 4:13 PM
Post #10035

Cosmix Fairy

“Yeah, it’s a good thing you two helped out,” she agreed before she caught Xieress’ and Martina’s confused expressions. “Ah, sorry. That all just kind of blew right by you guys, didn’t it?” she sheepishly asked them. “Need me to explain any of what just happened?”

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 28 2015, 5:06 PM
Post #10036

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes, please." Xieress said. "I only got as far as that other presence being another part of you...."
mightymarty2
post Jun 29 2015, 6:37 PM
Post #10037

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"yes, please. I did get a bit lost. It something I have never heard of before" Martina explained

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 30 2015, 8:44 AM
Post #10038

Cosmix Fairy

The blonde nodded. “Alright, here’s how it is. I had two personalities; but, I didn’t start out that way. Remember when I mentioned the whole ‘turned into a nuke’? When I fought Nightstorm, and fell into this exploding supervolcano they called Krakatoa, my personality split into two fragments in order to survive. They shared the same body, operated out of the same mind, but acted independently and were completely aware of each other. They were supposed to work together, but...

“Solara was the embodiment of my intellect; Eclipse, my emotions. Normally, logic and feelings don’t get along in anybody; that’s kinda the whole dichotomy about Human Nature. But if each side has a free will of its own, like Solara and Eclipse did, then they really don’t get along. Solara kept trying to keep Eclipse from being the dominant personality – Eclipse kept trying to break out. To make things worse, Eclipse was the only one with access to my powers; Solara couldn’t use them without Eclipse’s say-so. That’s why Solara wanted to learn how to control her abilities – she was trying to find a way to keep Eclipse repressed, while still retaining Eclipse’s connection to her powers.

“That little fire-show you just saw happened because you two convinced them to cooperate. For the first time since the volcano, they’re working simultaneously; I’m whole again,” she tried to explain.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 30 2015, 10:56 AM
Post #10039

Cosmix Fairy

"I... think I get it now." Xieress said.
mightymarty2
post Jun 30 2015, 6:18 PM
Post #10040

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina was starting to understand but still had one question "If you are whole again. Then does that mean both personalities have merged?"

--------------------

503 Pages V  « < 500 501 502 503 >
Add Reply
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 12:30 PM