3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Any news on some new Winx Club games
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 8 2012, 3:31 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Not yet. =) There's no news about the new games yet.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post Apr 26 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #22

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Can anyone read this article
http://www.hobbynews.es/noticias/juego-win...-para-3ds-37505
The title translates to "A Winx Club game for 3DS" if this indeed in production, they should do what tekken did and release the 3d movie along with the game.

This post has been edited by Kendall112: Apr 26 2012, 1:01 AM

--------------------
Sen
post Apr 27 2012, 5:06 PM
Post #23

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Apr 26 2012, 02:58 AM) *
Can anyone read this article
http://www.hobbynews.es/noticias/juego-win...-para-3ds-37505
The title translates to "A Winx Club game for 3DS" if this indeed in production, they should do what tekken did and release the 3d movie along with the game.

I've asked this to someone who speaks Spanish and she said there will be a new game + this (I quote):
"It says that they don't exactly when they are gonna thow it out, but probably for Christmas 2012 for Xbox 360, 3DS or PS Vita"

=)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2012, 5:13 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

My guess would be nintendo 3DS as thats most likely to fit in with the style of games they have produced before.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 27 2012, 5:23 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 27 2012, 06:13 PM) *
My guess would be nintendo 3DS as thats most likely to fit in with the style of games they have produced before.

But their styles were quite different.
The first game on GBA was a slew of minigames.
Quest for the Codex introduced 2D sidescrolling shooting stages.
Believix in You had a turn-based combat system and a bit of a schedule to maintain. (Have such-and-such stat at this level on this day)

BTW, Quest for the Codex is still the best one. Graphic wise it looked a bit crappy, but the unlockables were surprisingly vast.
mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2012, 6:02 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I forgot about Belivix but they are similar in not being that intense and aimed at younger audiences. Whereas the Vita and Xbox 360 tend to have a different styles games. Also I forgot to mention that all the games before are on Nintendos earlier versions of the handheld.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 27 2012, 9:13 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

(Used Google Translator and it seems to make more sense)

A Winx Club Game for 3DS
A phenomenal success as Winx Club can not run out of their games. Thus, a path with multiple platforms from Nintendo and PS3 can join 3DS, just in time for Christmas.

Rainbow already have experience with games Winx Club for GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS and PS3. Platforms that have received different genres with the stars of this series of fashion, attending the School of Magic in the world of Magix. However, the order is placed now in a new platform, 3DS.

From the producer, not yet offer specific information on game content and date of arrival. However, it is expected to land in time for the Christmas season 2012. Still, past experience only serves to increase the possibilities, although it is possible a new way of dancing, as the PS3 appeared in the last three years, under the name of DanceDanceRevolution Winx Club. In this regard, in addition to the Nintendo portable game deck that comes to Xbox 360 or PS Vita, although the penetration of the latter among the target market does not seem enough to see a release this year.

Winx Club has had to Konami as a producer of three of the last games based on the franchise. However, not published the name of the developer in charge of the new release. Of course, it seems clear that Nintendo will distribute the title who at European level directly.

Still, fans of the Winx have available an official page on which to play, enter contests, test sets and up to date on developments taking place in the magical world created by Iginio Straffi. A good source of wonder and surely an inspiration for the next game. Moreover, the title may be more of the same view of what it seems.

---------------------------------------------------

Heh, I notice they made an mistake here. They mentioned "Rainbow already have experience with games Winx Club for GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS and PS3." o.O PS3 is wrong, suppose to be PS2 (Winx Club Season 1 Game as well as PC), but since they mentioned PS3 for Winx Club: Dance, Dance, Revolution as 3 years ago. It's suppose to be in relation to Wii. ^^"

So it looks like they can't tell when will the next game be created for Nindento (DS, 3DS, Wii) X Box 360 and PS Vita (hope they will include PS3 and others xD) which will not be explain this year's release just yet. It looks like they gave a new hint that there may be another new Winx Club Dancing Game for Wii.
It looks like it's confirm that there will be a Winx Club game for 3DS this year's Christmas, but it said it will be release in Europe only? =S Hope it will spread around the world. I have a feeling this game will be about Season 5. xD (Aw, I don't have a 3DS. -_-")

Konami is no longer an owner of the Winx Club Games. There will be a new owner to take control of the Winx Club Games.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 27 2012, 9:15 PM

--------------------

{§hani}
post Apr 29 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 28 2012, 07:13 AM) *
Heh, I notice they made an mistake here. They mentioned "Rainbow already have experience with games Winx Club for GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS and PS3." o.O PS3 is wrong, suppose to be PS2 (Winx Club Season 1 Game as well as PC), but since they mentioned PS3 for Winx Club: Dance, Dance, Revolution as 3 years ago. It's suppose to be in relation to Wii. ^^"

So it looks like they can't tell when will the next game be created for Nindento (DS, 3DS, Wii) X Box 360 and PS Vita (hope they will include PS3 and others xD) which will not be explain this year's release just yet. It looks like they gave a new hint that there may be another new Winx Club Dancing Game for Wii.
It looks like it's confirm that there will be a Winx Club game for 3DS this year's Christmas, but it said it will be release in Europe only? =S Hope it will spread around the world. I have a feeling this game will be about Season 5. xD (Aw, I don't have a 3DS. -_-")

Konami is no longer an owner of the Winx Club Games. There will be a new owner to take control of the Winx Club Games.

i am fast losing track of these games -.- they're awsome but how many does there need to be and how many consoles? i'm so bad with gaming ... everything. Its not suprising they're keeping the line of games for Winx concidering the boom of winx (especially in the US) but thats a bit strange that the game will only be released in Europe! i mean they just hyped up all of the US, UK and Australia with Nick episodes and not to mention the rest of the world and then they decided not to release the game anywhere but Europe?!! Thats a bit silly.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Abby
post Apr 30 2012, 1:06 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm sure eventually they will release games in the US and UK once they know they can easily sell them here.
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 2 2012, 1:40 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

To Shani: We don't know, they hadn't decide just yet. They're still in process of planning. =S We have to wait. I just hope this game is not for 3DS only. -_-
It could be possible it will change. No one knows if it's going to release eveywhere till we get an info about the game. I just hope it will release everywhere else besides not just only Europe. Maybe Europe will get it first before arriving to anywhere else?
As a fact it's too early to know the information because they are in process. ^^"

That's true, Abby. Guess we just have to wait and see more news soon.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: May 2 2012, 1:41 AM

--------------------

Kendall112
post Jun 22 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #31

Bloomix Fairy

http://www.4news.it/11830-namco-annuncia-w...imo-ottobre.php
Yep.....I'm sorry but the game looks like complete crud.

This post has been edited by Kendall112: Jun 22 2012, 12:12 AM

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 22 2012, 4:36 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

What is it about?
Kendall112
post Jun 22 2012, 4:56 PM
Post #33

Bloomix Fairy

Looks like the girls are planning a party at alfea and these are a bunch of mini-games with them setting up the party.
Did anyone notice a new Winx Game on Nicks site.
http://www.nick.com/games/winx-do-you-believix.html

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 22 2012, 5:11 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

No I didn't notice that! Sounds kind of boring and yet again return to Alfea?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 22 2012, 7:31 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

=S I don't know if I want to buy the Magical Fairy Party since it's too plain and simple (reminds me of the same game theme as Barbie). =( I miss the action and adventures from the 1st Season, Quest for the Codex, and Mission Enchantix. It looks like Nick won't give us the Believix In You DS Game. =(

To Abby: Yeah, the game is taken place back at Alfea to set up the party.

Yeah I notice the new game on Nick. xD I hadn't finish the game yet. ^^"

--------------------

dittadulla
post Jun 22 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

What makes you guys think that an "European release" won't include the UK?

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 23 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

I don't remember seeing anything that would exclude the UK, but I honestly haven't seen that many articles and the one linked above is also in a language I can't read.
Sen
post Jun 24 2012, 1:27 PM
Post #38

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (dittadulla @ Jun 23 2012, 12:24 AM) *
What makes you guys think that an "European release" won't include the UK?

That would be a contradiction. laugh.gif

Magical Fairy Party does seem to be a bit plain. I guess it's just for a younger audience. =c

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Kendall112
post Jun 29 2012, 3:11 PM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Winx-Club-Magica...DS-Dsi/21095899
It looks like its coming to the US.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 28 2012, 6:17 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Winx Club - Magical Fairy Party Trailer is OUT!
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Release Date is October 30th, 2012 in USA!
Canada: November 6 2012
UK: November 30, 2012
(I don't know the rest of the countries yet.)

I had a feeling I might get this game.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Nov 25 2012, 7:15 PM

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 7:01 AM