Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Brand New Look of the Official Winx Club Site!, www.winxclub.com had a new look!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 11 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Today, the Official Winx Club Site had been updated to its new look for Season 5!

Check out the News, Articles, etc. Explore everywhere. =)

Visit http://www.winxclub.com or http://www.winxclub.com/en (In case you are in a different language instead of English. xD) now! ^_^

More new languages had been updated if you click on the flag.

You can watch episodes on YouTube since the Official Winx Club Site of English had updated http://www.youtube.com/WinxClubEN (currently some Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 as from Rai-English)

-You can comment on News and Articles when you use your account.
-The Official Forum is currently Under Maintenance.
-The Characters Info are Under Maintenance (can't click them yet).
-Your Web Avatar/MiniWinx is Under Maintenance (Fashion Shop/Virtual Money/etc.)
-For your Account, you can now change your own email unlike last time when we can't change the email.
-Doll Collection is added.
-New Season 5 stuff were added.
-Our favorite Mini Games are still there.

The Official Winx Club Site is still updating.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 18 2012, 2:40 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Oct 12 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

Group: Members

its looks great but banner stills said the new season is coming soon and are they going to do something about that?

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 13 2012, 2:07 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Well, the banner said it's "Coming Soon" for all countries. It's not only just for UK or USA (since it started Season 5) This is international globally around the world for those who speak English. ^^"

That's why the English Site focuses around the world instead of one country. It's confusing since it is suppose to focus on UK, but it's for everyone who knows English around the world. =)

(English is the main site for those who can't find their country's own language. They go to the English instead if that's their 2nd language they learned from their own country.)

--------------------

Abby
post Oct 16 2012, 3:45 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Cool new look! I still miss the original one at times lol
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 16 2012, 9:50 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Me too, I miss the original too.

Some updates!

-Forums are back
-Winx Story is added
-Fan Made Winx Forum Magazine is back

--------------------

Abby
post Oct 17 2012, 2:09 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Are the forums there any good? I used to be on the original 4kids one a lot but I feel like most of those sites now are a lot of little kids just talking about nothing basically.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 18 2012, 3:05 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Well it depends on you. The Forums were good, but there are a lot of topics to view due to so many users. ^^"
It's not all about the kids, there were some teenagers and adults there on the Forums. =) (The only thing is we can't talk about our own personal info due to being safe online) I seen ages 12 to 25 -maybe more-. (Can tell from their writing style) Few of the parents go on Forums too.
Well, most topics are not full of nothing.

The English Forum have:
Welcome - Greeting and meeting new users.
Bloom 4ever - Life Problems and anything you needed help for an advice or help other users for their life problems.
Flora's Tales - Writing your own stories, poems, songs, etc. (Writing or Reading)
Fun Area - Official Winx Club Contests, Non-Official Winx Club Contests (made by other users), games, and quizzes.
Enchanted Art Gallery - Can submit your own artworks or graphics or viewing their artworks.
Role Play Zone - Role Playing Area.
Club Area - Creating any kind of Club like Celebrities, Favorite Book, Favorite Movie, etc. It's like a Fan Club with Members.
Magix Mall - Create your own shop for those who want to request from your own shop.
Chatta - Can talk about anything. Create your own Chat Topic for users to chat with you.
Help - Having any problems with the site/glitches/bugs or any technical problems of the Official Winx Club Site. It's best to report it there and someone will help. If feeling confused, or not sure what to do or stuck on a problem. It's best to inform there. (If talking about a Life Problem, should be in Bloom 4ever)
Alfea - You can be a teacher to create any lesson of your choice like Art Class, Writing Class, Good Manners, and many more for you to teach others. You can be a student by joining a class and learning from a teacher's lesson.

-I said English because there are more languages of the Forums-

--------------------

Abby
post Oct 18 2012, 3:29 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm, maybe I'll have to check it out sometime.

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:32 AM