5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Magical Adventure, and Season 4
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 5:46 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

TD, I was never going to upload the movie to YT. All I was going to do is make a short trailer with information pertaining to your livejournal page.

I'm upset that he has been putting up "exclusive" clips, just so he can have them up first. He claims he does it to the fans, but I highly doubt he would of released the video had I not made the announcement that you finally figured out where to get the English movie from.

Also, from what his typing implies, this person is much younger then the two of us. I'm sorry, but I can't take someone seriously when they say "i do it for the REAL FANS AND THEY SHOULD BUY THE STUFF THEMSELVES!11! without proper sentence structure, punctuation, and some spelling errors. He clearly said to me that real fans aught to buy the stuff for themselves, but he has always refused to tell anyone where he got anything. I can show you the short conversation I've had with him via PM if you want further evidence.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
Tiny Dragon
post May 9 2011, 7:37 PM
Post #42

Mythix Fairy

You are probably correct. He probably wouldn't have uploaded anything if you hadn't said anything. But oh well who cares. He is finally putting the movie up for people to see in full which is the main reason I am putting up the seasons and movies up for download which is something he isn't doing.

--------------------
FairyAshabella
post May 9 2011, 7:48 PM
Post #43

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ May 9 2011, 07:37 PM) *
You are probably correct. He probably wouldn't have uploaded anything if you hadn't said anything. But oh well who cares. He is finally putting the movie up for people to see in full which is the main reason I am putting up the seasons and movies up for download which is something he isn't doing.

and i praise you for that wub.gif
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 8:11 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

But he's doing it just to get views. And he found your livejournal page. He says he's going to get Rainbow to shutdown magixclub, the livejournal, and my youtube page.
L
O
L

Its funny because he first can't tell them that we have illegal stuff without first saying that HE has illegal stuff...

Though on the other hand he IS in contact with a rainbow rep. I don't know how far up, but if its just a media rep then we're fine.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post May 9 2011, 8:24 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Is there proof he's really in contact with a Rainbow Rep? (Heh, sounds like some new sort of music) I mean. Lots of people make stuff up.
'My Dad's an Animator on Avatar and my new character will appear in it!'
'My Dad works with Mattel and got me this new doll! No I won't show pictures!'

Or is my sarcasm meter faulty?
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 8:26 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Just two of the funnier messages I've recieved

And talk about "view-w****ng" you put your name on the videos so people can come and "view" your channel! And you told me... please!...

And omg! At the start it says a banjogate production "you have been warned"
View - ***ring much?....

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post May 9 2011, 8:36 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, so watermarking is review starring now? I mean, I'm not a fan of watermarks, but I get the point and understand why people use them.
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 8:37 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Yep.

pro·duc·tion/prəˈdəkSHən/Noun
1. The action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured.
2. The harvesting or refinement of something natural.

1. Got italian video and audio
2. Added english subtitles
3. Produced english subbed of an italian TV show.

I think this person is an idiot. Usually when I'm in a flame war with people, I'm getting heated up, but this is kind of funny.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post May 9 2011, 8:44 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

It's a sort of Schadenfreude, and I would lie if I hadn't taken part in such conversations and enjoyed myself. Not the nicest thing to do, but hey.
Tiny Dragon
post May 9 2011, 8:45 PM
Post #50

Mythix Fairy

I would love to see them shut Winx Comics down which is there for the fans. Doing it for the fans is he? He just wants the fame.

--------------------
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 8:53 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

I gave them the link to this thread. If they care about their image, they'll come here and defend themselves.

If they don't, I think its safe to assume they're a blabbering idiot who doesn't even have a basic grasp on law and constancy.

Just food for thought, the following isn't a quote

"i upload video! might beillegal. ill ask rwinbow rep if its OK!"
*takes down video*
"durr rainboe rep said it not legal so i take it down! rlly they say that! im in contact!!!!"

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

winxlewanty
post May 9 2011, 9:04 PM
Post #52

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Hi,
I see you have been talking about me?...
Like, What's the problem...
I've uploaded the movie isn't that what you guys wanted?..
animefan32
post May 9 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #53

A True Fairy

so uh when can we expect the links to season 4 and the movie, and man i can 't believe how people just steal stuff
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Ask TD. He got half of season 4 already. Shouldn't the movie have arrived today?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

animefan32
post May 9 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #55

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Tiny Dragon @ May 9 2011, 03:45 PM) *
I would love to see them shut Winx Comics down which is there for the fans. Doing it for the fans is he? He just wants the fame.

Hey TD when can we expect the links for season 4 to be uploaded aswell as the movie and i thought you ran the winx comicx site
Tiny Dragon
post May 9 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #56

Mythix Fairy

@animefan32 I will upload the first volume of Season 4 with the movie. Volume 3, 4, and 6 are already up for downloading and I do run the Winx Comic site. The episodes have just become part of the site now.

--------------------
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Part of the site? What do you mean?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Tiny Dragon
post May 9 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #58

Mythix Fairy

What do you mean? The episode page is part of the Winx Comic journal on LJ which equals it part of the site.

--------------------
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, was a bit confusing the way you said it.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

mightymarty2
post May 10 2011, 6:52 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks to both of you for the movie and season 4.

@winxlewanty: we do want the movie its the way its been done, with little bits here and there

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:08 PM