> *Enchantix Anyone?
Rating 5 V
mightymarty2
post Apr 4 2010, 9:46 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina turned around to see Carmen "my summer was ok, rather quiet and uneventful. Though it was nice to be home. How was your holiday?" she asked

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Jahnavi
post Apr 4 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

"Mine was the same," Carmen replied. "Fun, but not that flashy. I got a lot of reading in, though," she said eagerly, being the bookworm she was.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
mightymarty2
post Apr 4 2010, 1:50 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"that will help with this year. I think I should have done more reading myself" Martina said a little guiltily

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Apr 4 2010, 7:14 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Shawty approached the gates of Alfea and stopped walking for a second. My last year at Alfea, gotta make this a good one. She put a huge smile on her face and proceeded to where the teachers were handing out dorm numbers. Ugh, I hope I get better roomies than last year," she thought as she received her slip, before walking off.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Princess-Mariah
post Apr 4 2010, 8:57 PM
Post #25

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Yuuki kept on walking she looked around she sighed this was gonna be difficult. "I wonder who is gonna be in my dorm?" she asked herself as she looked down at the paper

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
terriordx32
post Apr 4 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

After watching some of the newbs squirm around, she finally decided it was time to go to her room. "Well it's finally time to get on with this ceremony of sorts," Sasha Ann said as she got up and headed inside, she saw Shawty. A girl who she never liked every since her freshmen year, she remember they both competed to be "popular," but shawty succeeded instead.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Apr 4 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Shawty had been unpacking her bags when she saw Sasha Ann walk in. Oh brother she thought. What a great start to the new schoolyear. "Sasha Ann, how have you been?" she asked, walking over to her and faking a smile.

--------------------

terriordx32
post Apr 5 2010, 12:28 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

"Hey Shawty!," Sasha Ann said putting on a fake smile as well, "I've been great, I'm just glad the school year has started so i can finally get this year over with and start life." She glanced down at her room number, "We finally get our enchantixes...excited?"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Apr 5 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

"Yeah enchantixes," said Shawty. "Its gonna be intense, people are gonna be trying to get theirs first left and right. Of course we all know who's going to first though," she laughed. "Anyways, Faragonda's probably gonna be wanting us outside for the opening speech or whatever."

--------------------

terriordx32
post Apr 5 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Sasha Ann was surprised how civil they were acting with each other, so she decided to keep it going. "Yea, well i need to find out who my roomie is first and foremost. Weve heard Faragonda's speech for 2 years now, so i really dont expect it to change."

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Apr 5 2010, 1:01 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

A wave of relief washed over Shawty. "Oh this isnt your room? Thats goo-I mean uh well I wouldnt want to waste your time by keeping you here any longer," she smiled. "I'll see you around." A final attempt at temporarily getting rid of the girl most jealous of her popularity, hopefully it would work.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Apr 5 2010, 1:16 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Apr 3 2010, 10:52 PM) *
(Your all in)

It was the first day of the new school year and everybody was starting to slowly arrive. Teachers assisting new students, friends meeting up again, and everybody trying to settle in. (You can pick your own roommates) Sasha Ann returned to school with few friends, few enemies and few reasons to keep herself at this school. She was never a quitter, so she though finishing alfea would be the best thing to do. Being that this was her third year, she knew the procedure. Sasha Ann went to the teacher who had all the dorm rooms and got her room number. She wanted to wait awhile before she moved in so she went over to a tree and hid under the shade.

Juliana set her suitcase down, and fluffed her hair. Well, here she was again. Alfea. Maybe at least, this year everyone would completely forget about that stupid tabloid, after all, it was three years old. But then again, some people were surprising. Always hungry for gossip, and looking to spread new ones. Therefore, it was quite a possibility that at least somebody would recognize her. No matter, Juliana didn't want to spend her entire junior year fretting about the past. That was silly. There were many more important things to think about this year, like getting her Enchantix and graduating. And she couldn't graduate just sitting here like this. Juliana made her way over to the teacher to get her room number, and officially start her third year at Alfea.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
terriordx32
post Apr 5 2010, 3:23 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Hold Up! Shawty was her roommate? No it couldn't there had to be an error. "Umm...," Sasha Ann said as she glanced at her room number and it appeared that they were roommates. She couldnt let Shawty see her sweat, so in a calm and friendly matter she said, "Wow, Were roommates, this is going to be so fun!" she said dropping her bags and immediately claiming the bed by the window.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Apr 5 2010, 5:11 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Oh god thought Shawty. Raise her hopes and then send them crashing to the ground. "Sorry sweetie, thats my bed your bags are on. I got here first, remember?" she fake laughed innocently. After all, she couldnt go letting Sasha Ann thinking she could mess with her; best to establish her superiority from the beginning.

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Apr 5 2010, 6:25 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Aminta stepped through the gates of Alfea feeling confident. Her final year. Here she was, finally on top. She watched the freshman scuttle around disdainfully. Shaking that off, she pulled her new bag off to her dorm, head high. She wanted people to see her new stuff, she had gotten it from one of the biggest(and most expensive) shopping districts in the entire Magical Universe. WHen she arrived at her dorm, she peered at the notice on her door announcing who her roomamate for this year was.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Winx4eva!
post Apr 5 2010, 8:04 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Amai pulled her luggage through the doors of Alfea, a wave of excitement and fear rushed over her that made her smile and want to cry, along with a sugary lollipop in her mouth. She pulled her stuff up the stairs, and headed to her new dorm. Crossing her fingers, only hoping for better dorm mates.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Jahnavi
post Apr 5 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

"Don't worry about that. There's not much you can do now anyway," Carmen said to Martina, referring to the reading. "Just start working hard now that the school year's begun, and you'll do fine," she said. "Now come on, let's go in." Carmen turned and headed into the school building, up the stairs towards the dorm rooms.

--------------------
Candyiz789
post Apr 5 2010, 1:58 PM
Post #38

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Name: Jacqueline
Species {Fairy, Witch, Hero, etc}: Fairy
Realm: Lonphae
Powers: Fire
Personality: Calm, natural, kind. Though when ticked off, can be very shouty.
Appearence: Brown bloom-styled hair, Musa-blue eyes and Stella's fashion sense.
Background (Summary of the first 2 years of Alfea): She came to school a bratty wannabe in Freshman and got caught sneaking out of Alfea to go clubbing. Though she regained her inside, and became a better person - a clean new slate in Sophomore.

((If they had two years in Alfea, wouldn't it be their second to last year? As in like - Junior then Senior?))

--------------------

Thanks to Jahnavi for the sig and avvy =)

Candii..xxx
terriordx32
post Apr 5 2010, 3:03 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

(Yea, i guess the whole thing is confusing. I think if everybody used year 1 and year 2 it couldnt be but freshman is like entry level so it could always be used for entering, im not making sense so ima shut up now lol

oh yea and your in candy "_")

"Well dear, there is another bed over there, and seeing as I'm not going to be moving anywhere your just going to have to deal," Sasha Ann said in a calm monotone voice. She wondered if they would fight already, and over a bed at that.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Jahnavi
post Apr 5 2010, 3:20 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Carmen headed upstairs, to the floor where the third year fairies' dorms were. She wondered who her roommate would be.

(( Uh, anyone can feel free to go ahead and say, "Ooh, lookit, Carmen ish my roommate!" if they want. xD ))

--------------------

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 5:57 AM