Add Reply
> *Last Stand, It ends now
Rating 5 V
Ranma
post Dec 1 2009, 6:26 AM
Post #1581

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"I've just been getting weird feelings lately." Ragna said. "Like, 'haven't I done this before?' It's like dejavu or something."

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Nightstorm
post Dec 7 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #1582

Cosmix Fairy

"So... you don't remember when we last fought?" Nu asked, slightly disappointed.

Through her "directions", translated as prodding, the pair was reaching a small, almost run-down house situated several blocks away from Ragna's place.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Ranma
post Dec 7 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #1583

Cosmix Fairy

"It's not that I don't remember...it just feels like a dream. Like it didn't really happen. I remember fighting, then everything went white. I don't even remember how it ended." Ragna answered.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Dec 14 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #1584

Cosmix Fairy

"Oh..." was all Nu said, falling silent immediately after as they came to her "house". He'd forgotten. Ragna had forgotten probably one of their most important memories in life. It was because of their last meeting that Nu had been so happy to see him again, hoping to take things even further than before - without interruption this time. But it seemed as though he remembered nothing...

"Well, thanks for walking with me, Ragna," she told him as she broke away from his arm.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Ranma
post Dec 14 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #1585

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, see ya at school I guess." Ragna said as he turned around to leave.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Dec 15 2009, 7:39 AM
Post #1586

Cosmix Fairy

A sly grin crept across Nu's lips. Ragna had turned his back - he should never turn his back to her of all people.

In immediate response, and without any provocation or warning, Nu jumped towards Ragna in an attempt to latch herself onto his back.

--------------------
Ranma
post Dec 15 2009, 7:43 AM
Post #1587

Cosmix Fairy

Ragna, thinking that Nu was launching an attack, made an attempt to reach for his sword. He was caught off guard when she latched on to his back.

"Hey, what gives?!" He yelled.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Dec 18 2009, 1:30 AM
Post #1588

Cosmix Fairy

"I couldn't let you go without one last hug goodnight," Nu replied, wrapping her limbs around Ragna in another vice-grip. "I had fun tonight, so I'll see you in the morning," she continued a moment later as she just as quickly unlatched herself from him and bolted into the building, disappearing from sight.

--------------------
Ranma
post Dec 18 2009, 1:37 AM
Post #1589

Cosmix Fairy

Ragna shivered a bit before shaking his head and walking off. "Keh, what's with her anyway?"

--------------------

80 Pages V  « < 78 79 80
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 2:54 PM