Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Depression Issue. I Can't Stop It..., It strings so badly
Purityangel
post Dec 6 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, I keep having this depressed feeling all the time and it's because of the last guy I ever loved. I was dumped by him for being insensitive and my heart could never recover from the damage of it all. I was so broken, hurt and rejected. Then, I tried to help this guy who I have this huge crush on currently, his name is Jonathan. He has what you call a depression issue, which is like mine but only worse. I tried for so long to help him, but he says I'm no help to him and it hurts so much, because I actually want to help him be happy again. He's depressed because of what he wants his ex-girlfriend back so much, I tried to tell him I liked him...but he said he never liked me that way. I've helped him for so long and this is how he repays me? I mean he has helped me before, but I don't think he can this time. I still love him though, but the pain just won't leave and he wants to help, its too bad he can't this time...it's all his fault anyway. So please try to help me. All I want is happiness and to be loved again, also for my crying and sadness to go away. Please help?

--------------------
Gorgeous forum set courtesy of dittadulla. Thank you very much!

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 7 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I know this is going to be hard but I think it may be time to move on. Time should help you feel better.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Purityangel
post Dec 7 2008, 4:29 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 7 2008, 06:13 AM) *
I know this is going to be hard but I think it may be time to move on. Time should help you feel better.

That's just how it helped my last relationship, which took nearly 2 or 3 months for me to even recover from it all. But I don't know how long it's gonna take me now, since the guy was my best friend and all. Thanks for the help anyway.

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Dec 7 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

This is going to sound uber redundant and rather cliche, but time really is your best healer right now. It will take a while, and you'll probably need to put your attention on hobbies, homework, friends, or family to help the time pass by. Reading really helps me, or being active on a forum (^^). I hope you feel better soon though.
Purityangel
post Dec 8 2008, 1:08 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Dec 7 2008, 05:02 PM) *
This is going to sound uber redundant and rather cliche, but time really is your best healer right now. It will take a while, and you'll probably need to put your attention on hobbies, homework, friends, or family to help the time pass by. Reading really helps me, or being active on a forum (^^). I hope you feel better soon though.

So I've heard. Time is the greatest healer as of right now, I began to feel alot better today and just forgot it ever happened. But there's still sadness in my heart...since a friend of mine passed away today.

--------------------

StellaRocks
post Dec 8 2008, 9:57 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

wow im think you need to have a good cry then remember good times you had with your friend

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Purityangel
post Dec 8 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (StellaRocks @ Dec 8 2008, 04:57 PM) *
wow im think you need to have a good cry then remember good times you had with your friend

I've tried so hard to cry for so long, but it seems no tears ever come out. But thanks for the advice...I'll be feeling alot better about my issues someday or maybe soon.

--------------------

SuperChick
post Feb 17 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

wow sorry icon_sad.gif but start all over again try doing something fun that you have never done something befor and one day you will meet the right person

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Tom273
post Feb 18 2009, 3:07 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

My heart was broken recently by my girlfriend. It was really painful, she broke up with me and said she doesnt want relationships because she has *collage* and she promised to be with me again in 2 months, but she broke her promise and told me she was with another guy.... i was really angry.... icon_sad.gif and sad icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif the pain goes away slowly... unsure.gif. Purityangel you will feel better too icon_smile.gif it takes time but you have my support.

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:17 PM