Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

princess Lily's Blog
Rating 0
Entries on Tuesday 26th June 2007

entry Jun 26 2007, 8:37 AM
Its all over good bye exams and my card came with my grades!I dot 19.26/20 whle points!well Its hard too get 20/20 right when you go to 5th and 6th grade! laugh.gif

my grandparenths are here!yay!

Entries on Wednesday 13th June 2007

entry Jun 13 2007, 6:47 PM
its finally over and I got 19 out of 20 this time I saw my reptune on the paper for today and 19/20

finally reall summer.yes I just made my site!
check it out its called

www.PrincessLinia.piczo.com

I hope you like it. tongue.gif happy.gif blush.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Entries on Monday 11th June 2007

entry Jun 11 2007, 6:54 PM
I havent been on my blog for a while cuz One more ppl one more Exam then I am free.
Im gonna make an Piczo site!yippie I cant wait.The Exams have been quiet hard this year since Im in both 5th and 6th grade!but who does really care soon I am free!

Im gonna wright my Kleido star Story!
If your an 4kids member,Ill see you there!

rolleyes.gif its soon over.

yippie,
Princess Lily icon_rolleyes.gif

Entries on Friday 8th June 2007

entry Jun 8 2007, 8:18 PM
yay two more test left then i am free!yes!
after my test I can just hang around and have fun!I hope ill get it over with!

hey try guessing this:
why the shop keeper trow a clock out of the window?
cuz to see if TIME COULD FLY! laugh.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_wink.gif

check this out:
once two muffins were in the oven getting baked!one of them woke up and said *oh my its so warm in here...* the second one said * AHHH A SPEAKING MUFFIN HELP*

heres a nother one:
once a there was a ghost that flied to an miror this is what he said*AHHHHHH HELP ME I CAN SEE GHOST IN THE MIROR*hehehe

I know they might not be so funny but yeah! tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Entries on Wednesday 6th June 2007

entry Jun 6 2007, 5:58 PM
okey today was a bit wierd!after my test me and my 1 year older friend that me took the train to home but she was gonna go outside for barbecue and she did not know the way her parents could not come and get her so I walked all the way to the place of the barbecue and came back!I am so tierd!but it was really fun on the way!we talked about school winx club and yugioh! blush.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

well for now!

entry Jun 6 2007, 12:06 PM
Ok ive got test today!and my mum wont come!I have to be on the way to school for about a hour and half and Im gonna be there from 16 until 18:30 all alone!almost all my friends are coming alone but some come with mum or dad!my mum and dad are bussy today so I cant keep my hope for my self!

But anyway I am happy my exams are going fine!and soon they will be over only 4 more days! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

I am listening to Helena Paparizou my number one!Yay tongue.gif

for now!

Entries on Sunday 3rd June 2007

entry Jun 3 2007, 5:32 PM
Okey today I had Art for EXAM and I hope I did well it was hard they gave a a lot of pics that you had to draw them 1.5 time bigger and color them and then wright with ink and quill.I hope I passed!

in 2 days Ill have geography!then I have woodwork!then I am suppos to wright an esay!

well for now I am to excited to finish all exam! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif blush.gif

wish me luck!

hey guys do you think I should wright my stories?adventurs,action,romane,love stories?

happy.gif

for now!

p.s I am listening to nelly furtado all good things!

entry Jun 3 2007, 5:31 PM
Okey I have an Exam in a few hours!help.its History.I used to love history but now I am kinda scared form it.Its so hard ro memorize all the Acient Rom,Greek,Persia,Egyptian names!I used to enjoy them a lot but now its just too much.And tomorow Ill have science(my fav)but I know its gonna be hard.
lucky my sister she has only 5 exams and I have 14 exams.

My mind is gone all buzzy cuz right now I am wrighting a story and memorizing names.

can life be any harder right now?I go to dubble school both 6th and 5th grade.

God help me! icon_sad.gif

well for now,
Bye

Oh thank you God! icon_smile.gif I just cam from school and the exam was hard and easy!how can I explain?First I was really scared but when I read through my test paper a few times then i feelt confidence and I answerd them all!i hope Im gonna get them alright!Ill recive how much grades i got on my exams after they are over but I have 13 exams left to finish!HELP icon_sad.gif the next one is science and I like science since my parents are biologists(science test) I cant wait until all the exams are over cuz then I can just relax!but until then I have a long way to go!

Lulu(lily)

unsure.gif

well bye for now!

Okey my science is tomorrow and my mum is teaching me the whole book!I am reviewing right now!I cant wait to get it over with! tongue.gif.soon ill be in 6th and 7th grade yay! laugh.gif but first I wana have just some free time!Im still writting my story about Kaleido star!

well today my blog is short! blush.gif but Ill wright more tomorrow icon_rolleyes.gif icon_cool.gif

P.S. this was my face when I dident undrestand what I was learning(science) icon_arrow.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

SMTWTFS