Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Songs That Just Make You Want to Stab Something, fun tiemz
Rating 5 V
Another Morning
post Aug 20 2009, 2:05 AM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

We all have songs we love. And then there are the songs that are alright, we'll listen to them. Then songs we don't care either way about, and then songs we don't like. And then, there are those songs. The songs that cross the line from dislike to actual hatred. The songs that, in some, actually create feelings of violence, because you just hate them so much. Maybe they were played on the radio too much, maybe there's a bad memory associated with them, maybe you hate the lyrics, maybe there is no specific reason, you just loathe it.

What songs to do you totally hate?

For me, the first ones that come to mind are Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie and Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. The Fergie song wasn't too bad when I first heard it, I didn't really care about it either way. But then the radio station I listened to played it about every other song for months, and it seemed like most of the annoying people I knew thought it was the best song ever, so I came to associate it with the idiots and my school. Girlfriend just makes me mad in general, I hate the lyrics and, like the other song, all the people I don't like seem to love it.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 2:06 AM