fullmoon
post Apr 26 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Awwww... it romantic. icon_smile.gif

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Bloomwinxmagic
post Apr 30 2007, 6:38 PM
Post #62

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm 10 years old I cant to speak english I do not read that, but you have other red founatin guys diary or wnx girls?

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
fullmoon
post Apr 30 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

? What do you mean? You can't read or speak english? How do you navigate through this site?

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 1 2007, 6:32 PM
Post #64

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 30 2007, 11:47 PM) *
? What do you mean? You can't read or speak english? How do you navigate through this site?

I study english in school,I know little english.

--------------------

Abby
post May 1 2007, 9:57 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

well I do have a diary of brandon, that is on my sites library if you would like to read that. don't worry. i know none of any other languages, this is my first year of french so i know words basically.

i will try to post a new post tomorrow!

This post has been edited by Abby: May 1 2007, 9:57 PM
EnchantixMusa
post May 1 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #66

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ May 1 2007, 09:57 PM) *
well I do have a diary of brandon, that is on my sites library if you would like to read that. don't worry. i know none of any other languages, this is my first year of french so i know words basically.

My Aunt know French, and she Teaches a whole class full of Hispanic Kids so she has to learn Spanish Because they Barely understand English. Thats funny don't you think.

--------------------

Abby
post May 1 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

lol! yeah, my french teacher speaks spanish too. i really wanna learn italian though but they don't offer it at the highschool or middle school.
EnchantixMusa
post May 2 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #68

A True Fairy

I want to learn Italian and Dutch

--------------------

Bloomwinxmagic
post May 2 2007, 7:09 PM
Post #69

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ May 1 2007, 09:57 PM) *

thanks rolleyes.gif

I love that. cool! I hope brandons diary is to be cool! icon_smile.gif

--------------------

fullmoon
post May 3 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

My school only teaches Spanish and French. Thanks for telling me Bloomwinxmagic. icon_smile.gif

--------------------

bloom_daphne
post May 3 2007, 1:33 AM
Post #71

Bloomix Fairy

Well I'm learning Spanish, the classes are $20 a year. Besides if you are willing to learn Spanish there is a friend of mine on these forums from Spain her name is Natalia, she could help you learn some more spanish.
Abby
post May 3 2007, 1:52 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

november 24 2005*19 years old*
I guess musa and I are "officially going out now" I know i made that promise and all but screw it. Just because my mom was one of the worst people the this entire universe doesn't mean all girls are. But I still don't trust most girls. Of course sky and brandon go to go on this dangerous mission to the underrealm to save some pixies. Turns out brandon almost got married. That's pretty funny if you ask me. i don't know if I believe in marrige or not. Not after seeing how my parents marrige ended up. So anyways while they were gone in the underrealm (I should have been there with them, I am a lot stronger) everyone was sad. Timmy and I hung out at alfea with flora, musa, and tecna since they didn't pass the test to go into there. Musa was really upset about that. She puts on a really big front like I do, you can tell. You really can't tell with me though. Flora told me that musa needed somebody to comfort her. I wanted to jump at it right away but that's just not like me to do that so i hesitated but then when flora said she would go i jumped up and went. It was a chance to be with her. I found her crying and she just cried on my shoulder. She made me promise not to tell anyone that she cried though. I guess maybe I like her so much because she is a lot like me, her mother is gone and her father wanted to take away her true passion and she acts all tough and is afraid to show her sensitive side.
Connie
post May 3 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #73

Tynix Fairy

Aww this one is soo sweet

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
fullmoon
post May 4 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

I love it! I kind of agree with him that Brandon getting married almost is pretty funny. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Bloomwinxmagic
post May 7 2007, 3:48 PM
Post #75

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (EnchantixMusa @ May 2 2007, 12:02 AM) *
I want to learn Italian and Dutch

my mom know italian, but she dont know english.

--------------------

Abby
post May 8 2007, 3:16 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

December 18, 2005*19 years old*
well junior year here has started. Musa had a concert. but her dad made a huge fuss about it. i met him and he hates me. figures. layla said that she heard the fight between musa and her dad. he says im a rebel and have too much of an attitude. at least musa stood up for me. i guess she really does like me then. i hate that i have to keep this bad guy act up. i like it and all but its killing me inside.I think since being with musa, i have started to lighten up a bit, not be so tough. and my reputation. sky was no help either. he said the same things as me but we have our own little rivaly thing against each other. But musa did the concert anyways. Her dad was attacked and i helped him up. that might have made him feel a little better about me. i hope it did. And musas concert was great. she has such a beautiful voice and she looks great up on stage. she even made me smile which i dont' think i have done in maybe 5 years or so. oh and there is this new boy in our squad his name is helia and he loves art and poetry. ugg poetry. i heard him saying a poem about flora. it was really cheesy but if thats what hes into whatever.
Connie
post May 8 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #77

Tynix Fairy

Aww *tear* soo sweet they're in love!

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
fullmoon
post May 9 2007, 1:25 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

I like the end. icon_smile.gif Finally Helia is in. I feel like watching that episode again. It is soo cute.

--------------------

Abby
post May 10 2007, 2:19 AM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

march 20, 2006*19 years old*
We just got back from the vacation realm. It was barely a vacation at all. My squad was assigned to go with the girls there as protection (they can't use their powers) since they were fighting a lot lately with each other and Mrs. Faragonda felt they needed a vacation. We were told this was an assignment so no goofing off but like we would listen, send a group of guys on a vacation with their girl friends? I don't think so saladin. We have raced water bikes and I so won all of the races. The witches also came and tried to kill us. Another thing happened. I guess I got musa mad when i was annoyed by everyone talking about their feelings. (it does get pretty boring and i think feelings are pretty stupid) But she then came over by me and we saw the witches setting up traps. As she got up to warn the other she just flat out told me that she really likes me and that if I do like her i don't have to tell her. Well I do like her but I guess I might be too afraid to tell her. I was about to then but she ran off so quickly because it was hard for her to do that. And she got her charmix out of it too. The vacation was ok, but we had to stop the witches from taking us all, timmy was the real hero of the day. He isn't such a big nerd after all.
Connie
post May 11 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #80

Tynix Fairy

Aww another cute one!! Continue Abby

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:24 PM