Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Life and Time's of Teagan
Rating 0
entry Feb 6 2010, 5:15 AM
I think this is actually a huge deal. Like, honestly, think about it. How many Winx fans actually know the day the first saw Winx Club. I only know because of this one festival thing that happens every year on the same weekend. Plus the fact my mom whipped out a calender from 2005...

Anyways, I'm drawing a little something special. It'll be on my DA, but right now I'd like to make a list of 5 things, since after all, the magic number here is 5, of things I first thought when I saw Winx Club, then a different list, again consisting of 5, of what I think now of those same 5 things.

2005 (Age 10ish)

1- Riven was a total jerk
2- Riven's name was actually Ribbon
3- Flora was an epic win.
4- Musa sounded kinda weird.
5- That they lived on Earth. I thought Alfea was on Earth for the longest time. Serious.

2010 (Age 15 and a bit)

1- Riven's a freaking GOD
2- Riven's name should actually be spelt with a Y. I think it'd be entertaining.
3- Flora is by far, an epic FAIL.
4- Lisa Ortiz is amazing, and everyone should give her cookies.
5- I live on Earth, and sadly, Alfea isn't real...

« Next Oldest · The Life and Time's of Teagan · Next Newest »

Comments

Boo
post Feb 7 2010, 4:07 AM
Comment #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm impressed that you know the date! I can only remember the year. icon_mrgreen.gif

He he, Ribbon... icon_biggrin.gif
Funny how all of your first thoughts eventually evolved into total opposites. Times do change!

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
post Feb 7 2010, 9:20 PM
Comment #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Lol I'm one of the lucky few who knows the date for mine icon_cool.gif Its April 30th by the way. And LOL I thought it was Ribbon too! Hmm I agree with 2 and 3 from the first part and then 4 and 5 for the second one [x

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

post Feb 21 2010, 1:54 AM
Comment #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 6 2010, 08:07 PM)
I'm impressed that you know the date! I can only remember the year. icon_mrgreen.gif

He he, Ribbon... icon_biggrin.gif
Funny how all of your first thoughts eventually evolved into total opposites. Times do change!

Ahaha, oh I didn't know the date at all. My mom had out the 2005 calendar for whatever reason, and I was like "ZOMG! I SAW WINX THAT DAY" Because wouldn't you know it, I marked it on there. XD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA

« Next Oldest · The Life and Time's of Teagan · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog