Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Role-play Contest Entry #2!, Team Members: Mightymarty2, MorriganAensland, Nightstorm and Jahnavi.
Jahnavi
post Jun 13 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Irene Azaelia

Type: Demon, however, no one knows this, except for Irene's mother, from whom she inherited her abilities. Irene is currently masquerading as a human, and tries to use her powers as little as possible, so that she may live a normal life, with her family and friends.

Hair color: Brown

Hair style: Long wavy hair, usually worn in two pigtails.

Eyes: Gray

Powers: Telepathy, telekenesis and the power to see into the future. She may have even greater abilities, but never had the desire to develop them, so this is as far as she got.

Weaknesses: Hates being left out of anything, or feeling like she's not good enough.

Personality: Irene's an only child, and used to getting her way, so, she can be a bit bratty and whiny at times. She's also quite shy when meeting new people, and doesn't usually open up to her family or friends. She's quite intelligent, but finds it very hard to admit that she's wrong or that she made a mistake.

Appearance:

(I assume we're going to need to play the villains too, right? I can play one, how many do we need?)

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Jun 14 2008, 9:16 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jun 13 2008, 4:38 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I would guess there would be one main one with subordinates under him/her

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MorriganAensland
post Jun 13 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah. If we want, we can have only a couple of higher-level villians for this first arc, like three or four, and a bunch of robots/demons/mindless subordinates. I already had one planned. Might be smart to actually write up information about Saori too. Anyways...

Name: Kei Kimatura
Race: Human
Abilities: Currently unknown, although she claims to possess a power of darkness known as the Gou Masou. Roughly translated, it can mean "Great Void Ocean".
Appearance: Tall, with red hair and eyes. Based her looks off of Mai Kobayashi.
Personality: Kei is very quiet and stoic, although she is not shy. She hates murder, but has no problem with other means of violence or intimidation, and has a great desire to find a woman she simply refers to as "Her antithesis".
Background: A strange woman, whom no record of which exists on Earth, attempting to find someone. Kei often acts almost as if she's inspecting people, and carries around a notebook to record details.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Jahnavi
post Jun 14 2008, 9:28 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

This may be a silly question, but is Kei a villain? Or a protagonist? Or just a miscellaneous character?

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jun 14 2008, 4:48 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Kei will start as a villian, but will eventually change sides. Whether you want her to be the leader of the first wave, or just a subordinate, is up to you.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 14 2008, 8:38 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I can bring in Mike if you want

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MorriganAensland
post Jun 14 2008, 9:03 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Got no problem with that.

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Jun 14 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I've got a couple of villains I wanted to use for this, but they seem too important to throw in the first wave. Maybe they'll be superiors down the road. Anyways, guess I'll have to twist around an old one. This will be possibly a leader for the initial attack and will either inevitably join our heroes, or else move along on his own.

Name (actual): James McCormick
Name (nicknames/preferred): Bob
Type: Human
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Bushed up and forwards
Eyes: Normal with gray irises
Appearance (unsuited): unknown
Appearance (suited): Yellow armorsuit and helmet, with green undergarments
Birthplace: Earth (Brooklyn, New York if you want to get specific)
Strength Limit: 300 lbs.
Speed Limit: 200 mph.
Powers: None
Weaknesses: Subject to all forms of attacks, though the armor cushions against the force of any blows
Weapons and other functions: Twin energy blades, as well as a winged energy jetpack in his back.
Personality: Cold, distant, and prefers to be alone.
Bio: Normally the friendly, cheerful, and extremely stupid Bob would have been with the rest of the Agency in regards to the invasion of Earth, but unfortunately, he was captured and implanted with a neural virus that forced him to pull a full 180 in his personality. He became an excellent soldier to use for initial attacks, seeing as his subordinates not only took the brunt of any and all resistance, they also did a decent job of droping the numbers of the enemy forces as well. There was just one small problem with keeping Bob, though. He almost never fought in any of the battles. Even though his personality had changed, his routine behavior patterns did not. He still lacks the intelligence he once held before joining the Agency, and he still speaks in his usual third-person Spanish. He prefers to be alone, away from all of the fuss, and let his soldiers handle all of the dirty work.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/N...orm7423/Bob.jpg

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
mightymarty2
post Jun 15 2008, 7:54 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Mike
Powers:Ice
Weapons:sword of ice, carried on his back
Looks: he is about 1m 60, well built, white hair, cold blue eyes, wears white trousers and a white t shirt with a number 3 on
Description of weapons: sword of ice:this blade lights up white from the white gems if someone with the power of ice uses it, allowing for greater strength of the blades and increases natural abilities of the users ice powers
Personality:likes othing better than a bit of distruction, cold and has a bad temper
Abilities:if in a pinch can boost powers by turning eyes white
Background:in elementus was the number three in the ice country before he was thrown out as he was considered to villent and too likely to cause a war, with this he swore revenge on the ice country as he left he distroyed some buildings to form the words I will get my revenge, has travelled from planet to planet randomly distroying thing.

(so when do we start and how are we going to get the villans and good guys together?)

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jun 15 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

(Well, we can just add the characters into the story, and let them all run into each other at different points of the RP.)

Here's my villain:

Name: Eleanor Arquette

Nicknames: El, Elle, Ella, etc.

Type: Demon

Hair Color: Blonde

Hair Style: Short, shoulder-length blonde hair, usually worn open.

Eyes: Blue

Powers: She can fly, with retractable wings, that she usually hides, for obvious reasons.

Weaknesses: She has to depend on physical combat, since the only power she has is flight. She tires easily, and has never really has and practice or experience with fighting before.

Weapons: A staff with a sharp tip, which doubles as a spear.

Personality: Moody, sarcastic and short-tempered.

(So, can we start now?)

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Jun 15 2008, 11:09 AM

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 15 2008, 1:12 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

((I don't have a problem with us starting now. I noticed Another Morning's group already has like a 200-post headstart on us. Though, honestly I'm kinda reluctant to make the first post...))

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Jahnavi
post Jun 15 2008, 4:41 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

(( I can start, if you guys don't mind. ))

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 15 2008, 6:48 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I don't mind)

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jun 15 2008, 6:51 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

(Go right ahead. The sooner we start, the sooner this'll pick up momentum)

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Jun 16 2008, 2:52 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

((I finished the drawings for Alexandra, in case anyone was interested. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/N...3/Alexandra.jpg This'll be in her bio as well.))

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jun 18 2008, 1:03 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

(( Okay, let's go! ))

Irene was walking home from school on a windy autumn day. She had gotten a horrible grade on a test that she thought she would do well in, and she was now really upset. She attempted to kick at the pavement, in frustration, but she only succeeded in tripping and scraping her arm on the hard concrete. This is just not my day... Irene thought to herself. She was so used to things going the way she wanted, that a few small screw-ups suddenly seemed like torture. She was also really tired, and wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. Suddenly, she turned a corner and slammed into someone else.

(( I know I didn't give Irene (or the RP, in general) much of an introduction, but I just thought that we could let the characters meet up right away, so that the RP moves faster. ))

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jun 18 2008, 5:51 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

(No problem. I can work with this.)

"Knock knock..."

Anser looked up in panic as his darkened "bedroom" opened up, and a woman in her mid-twenties with short blonde hair and almost negligable glasses poked her head in with a coy grin on her face.

Saori Howard... 2nd generation Canadian, studying at the Canadian branch of Japan's famous M--, and dabbler of the occult. Including making a certain pact with young Anser.

The young demon turned away from her in his bed, dreading what was going to happen. "Go away," he pleaded as the woman walked over to him and pulled up a seat next to his bed. "I'm tired and I don't have the energy for your antics."

"Oh, it's okay," she said, "I just wanted to drop in and tell you the nice news."

"What news?" Anwer asked as he rolled over to look at her.

Saori smiled. "Not much. But I did enroll you in a school. Now you can go around and have fun with all the other little kids!"

"What!?!" the incubus pleaded as he sat up. "Are you crazy?!? What if I-"

"What if what?" Saori answered as she leaned forward and patted his cheek. "You'll be fine!"

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 18 2008, 7:17 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell was wandering the streets of earth trying to be as inconspicuous as you can wearing a black cloak

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jun 19 2008, 3:36 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

((Just curious, Jahnavi. Was the person Irene ran into intended to be a misc. person in your character's intro, or was it intended to be someone else's character?))

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jun 22 2008, 3:29 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

(( Well, if one of you guys could bump into her, that would work. Or, I'll just make her bump into my villain. Whatever you prefer. ))

--------------------

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:07 AM