2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Another Morning's Graphics Boutique, Various graphics and services
Another Morning
post Sep 12 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you're looking for the Hogwarts/Pottermore signature badges, they're over here.

Since I've been learning more about graphics recently, I figured I'd open a request topic. Feel free to ask for any of the following services by posting here and filling out the form. If you have a request that isn't covered, just ask and I'll see if I can do it anyway.

FORUM SETS (OR INDIVIDUAL AVATARS OR SIGNATURES)
Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want)
Size: (if you want a signature, how big do you want it?)
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Text Color: (self-explanitory)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

USER BARS
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

DESKTOP WALLPAPERS
Size: (your screen resolution)
Text: (anything you want the wallpaper to say)

YOUTUBE/LIVESTREAM BACKGROUND
Size: (how large do you want the image)
Text: (anything you want the background to say)
Tile?: (do you want the image to tile smoothly so the edges are seamless, or do you want the edges visible?)

PNG/GIF EDITING If there is a character or something you'd like cut out of an image and given a transparent background (for your own graphics use, or for whatever else you'd need it for), I can do that.
Picture: (the image that contains what you want cut out)
Cut: (describe what exactly you want out of the image)
Leave Out: (if there is something you want left out of the png, like a item they're holding or a lock of hair, let me know. Keep in mind that this might make the image look cut off)
File Type: (I can make it a .png or .gif with a transparent background, or I can give you a .psd with the image on a separate layer. If you want a .psd, I'll need a way to send it to you)
Other: (anything else you want to note)

---

There will be 5 SLOTS open at a time, first come first serve. I'll make the graphics as fast as I can but I don't want to get overwhelmed. Roxy will tell you up at the top of the thread when there are slots open ^__~

1. Mazei AD - forum set
2. Purityangel - avatars

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Nov 3 2011, 7:05 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
Hanna
post Sep 12 2011, 9:27 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Coool i hope someone makes a epic request soon.... i dunno if i should yet XD i'll think about it.... might wanna a Fate Testarossa set sometime assuming in the internet there exists pics that i still like lol + i could request from Fa if she takes requests that is. Btw for people who are requesting from my awesome sis AM for a set my current Sig is a good example of her work.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
Another Morning
post Sep 12 2011, 9:30 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

:3 Fa-sis does indeed take requests. Her topic is Darkstorm Desires. And if you can find any more Fate pics that you haven't already found and used, we can definitely make you a new set! XD

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
wkw427
post Sep 13 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Pretty STUPID request, but could you make an .ico from an .exe? I have an updated version of a program and I HATE the new icon..
http://www.mediafire.com/?9qtm9t3i4oia24p

You do not have to install the program, just get the icon and create an .ico file? Please

Nevermind.. I can't seem to get them working anyhow, so it wouldn't really matter

This post has been edited by wkw427: Sep 13 2011, 11:09 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Sep 13 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Ah, well if you can get it working again, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

userbar
Images: http://h9exwg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pqjy...cna76523453.png
Text: don't fight its not logical
Background Color: black purple or green
Text Color: black purple or green
Other: this font

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 14 2011, 1:36 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Here you go! If you'd like anything changed, just let me know.

CODE
[img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4807/aliciauserbar.jpg[/img]

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 1:39 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

<3 could you maybe have one of those lines that move throw the words? you dont have to put that and i love it icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 14 2011, 1:54 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

lines that move through the words...like an animation? I'm really sorry, but I don't know how to do animations D: If you meant something else than let me know.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

oh ok i love it though :)

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 14 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I'm glad! I'm trying to learn to animate, so once I do you'll the the first to know ^^

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

yay and im just starting her shirt stilll have some hair to do and i will do my best on her shirt :)

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 14 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Excellent! :3 Thanks again!

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

welcome :)

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 16 2011, 1:40 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want) singgy
Size: (if you want a signature, how big do you want it?) dont matter just not small
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used) [img]http://images.kaneva.com/filestore/624721/1910081/merupuri.jpg[/img
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say) love it out there
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used) idc
Text Color: (self-explanitory) red or what ever works

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 16 2011, 3:31 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Here you go! I tried making the text red but I couldn't make it look right, I hope it's alright. If you'd like anything changed, let me know ^^

CODE
[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6499/aliciasig.jpg[/img]

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 16 2011, 8:44 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

<3 it they are from a book im reading well manga

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 16 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

^^ I'm glad! Which manga is it, they look familiar O:

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 16 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

meripuri i think is how its spelled

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 16 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, yeah, that was the file name XD I was thinking of something else, then.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:30 PM