Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Add Reply
> *Winx Xmas, Xmas is around the corner. So why not?
lalande
post Apr 16 2013, 6:30 PM
Post #181

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

"How are we going to find the Christmas sprite left? We barely know how to use out new powers" Eve asked.

This post has been edited by lalande: Apr 16 2013, 6:30 PM

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 17 2013, 8:17 AM
Post #182

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"I don't know I guess the guardians will have to be gides. Until we are used to these new powers" Martina said knowing it was going to be harder than she was trying to make it seem

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Apr 17 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #183

Mythix Fairy

"Alright let's do this then! I know we're going to break this spell and bring Christmas back to earth!" Eve cheered.
"So what's next?"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 22 2013, 6:07 AM
Post #184

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She cross her arms and walk up to Eva.

"Hey, who die and make you Queen? I don't remember anyone nominate as the leader of our group." She snapped at her "I have enough of you.." In a split second her eyes glimmer with fire. "Just because you have the Fairy Book and the Dragon Flame doesn't make you our leader."
"Kimber, calm down...." Emma said
"Even if you are our leader, you one heck lousy one."Completely ignoring Emma "Disregarding Martina and MINE thoughts! Only believe yours is the only option to be done. Well, news flash. Your being unfair and unreasonable. Cos I agree with Martina we should take down Omen since we have the chance. What's the point knowing the origin of Xmas anyway? It wouldn't help us at all or stop Omen. We should attack the heart of the enemies and not learn some useless and stupid tradition like Xmas."
"Kimber!" Emma gasped

Kimber stepped back when she realised what she just had said.

"I need some fresh air..." She stepped out to the balcony and to get some air.

(Sorry for the long overdue reply. Busy....)
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2013, 8:53 AM
Post #185

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina stood back when Kimber started her rant. She had gone to far, however some of the ponts she had made were accurate. Martina glanced at Emma before looking at her wondering if she was going to comfort Eva. For the time being she went and stood against the wall, deep in thought.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Apr 23 2013, 3:41 PM
Post #186

Mythix Fairy

Eve was shocked at Kimber's rant!
"I can't believe this just happened! Most of what she said made no sense!"
Eve went out the door making sure she slammed it!
"I can't believe her! She made no sense and embarrassed me in front of everyone, it's not my fault no one can back up theirs ideas! I don't even want to be the leader of the group!" Eve said running towards her grandparents house.
"Who made you leader?" Eve continued on! When she got to their house no one was home so she went into the ally next to the house no notice some strange light. all of a sudden something was pulling her into it!

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Apr 23 2013, 6:00 PM
Post #187

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at Emma "we need to split up. Someone needs to go and try and talk to Kimber and Eve. Then we need to get them to meet up and get them to work out all the problems"

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 24 2013, 5:49 AM
Post #188

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She step back in when she heard Martina speaking about her and Eve.

"If your planning to make me make up with Eve. Well, you can forget it and good riddance she gone..."
"Kimber! This isn't like you. Why are you behaving that way?"
"Because 1, I dislike Eve. Why did she had to lie to us in the first place? And second, just because she got the Book of Fairy and the Dragon Flame. She thinks she is the leader and a good leader listen to people around her before making action on their OWN! And thirdly, for all we know she could be working for Omen himself. Buying time to resurface again while we play her pathetic Xmas meaningless mission..."
"STOP IT! Xmas is not meaningless event! Its the one year people are thankful and appreciated for what they have...." Emma said before she turns away "I'm going to look Eve. Its dangerous to out and alone at this time of night. I would appreciate if of you come too. Of course, if you want too..." She hoped Martina and Kimber would come with her

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 24 2013, 5:50 AM
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2013, 8:30 AM
Post #189

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at Emma, then a Kimber. Feeling a bit trapped and stuck in the middle as she agreed with Kimber that she had lied and that did make her less trust worthy. However she felt that Kimber has gone to far and made her sound worse than she was. "I will come with you" she said with a sigh, she was doing this more for Emma than Eve.

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 24 2013, 2:05 PM
Post #190

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Thanks, Martina..." She turns to Kimber hopping she would come along too. "Coming?"
"No, I'll just stay here..." Emma shrug. "Just in case she comes back..." Then Emma perk up. before running up to hug Kimber for caring...even a little. "Yeah...Yeah...I'll call you if she comes back. So keep your phone close okay?"
"Okay..." Emma gave an okay sigh before happily walking off with Martina to look for Eve

(Edited)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 25 2013, 2:33 AM
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2013, 6:09 PM
Post #191

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina followed Eve "Do you have any idea where she could have gone?"

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 5:51 AM
Post #192

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Well, she did mention she has some folks staying in Gardenia. We could head there first..."

Kimber

She make herself a cup of warm tea and return to her room to rest Its been a long day and her head have been buzzing all day. Causing her terrible painful migraine which also explain why she has been....as Emma would said 'Snapping'. She didn't mean to lash out at Eve. She never really mean too said all of those mean things she said to her and Xmas. It felt like it wasn't her own words instead it felt like it was someone else.

She started to lay back on her bed and close her eyes to rest. Unaware Omen is watching in the shadow. He would strength his dark magic and his hold on her. Turning her into his Puppet to ruin the New Winx every step of the way.
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 8:42 AM
Post #193

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina "well lets head there.............Errr you do know where they live, don't you?" She asked as she had no clue what so ever

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 2:20 PM
Post #194

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She frozen her step before giving Martina and sheepish smile.

"I have no idea..." She scratch behind her head. "Maybe we can ask Morgana?" She wonder
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 5:30 PM
Post #195

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at Emma "lets go to the bar then" she said walking in the direction hoping she was still there

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 26 2013, 5:17 AM
Post #196

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Yeah!" She cheer "I craving for some orange strawberry banana smoothies, anyway...." Skipping a lot the way to Fruity Bar

(Lalande, can you let me in on what happen to Eve? Possible let me in on your plan in advance so we could work the plot out together. Thanks =D )

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 26 2013, 1:03 PM
mightymarty2
post Apr 26 2013, 8:08 AM
Post #197

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina followed less happy than Emma who had already lost focus on the job in hand

--------------------
lalande
post Apr 27 2013, 2:22 PM
Post #198

Mythix Fairy

Eve didn't know what was going on!
"HELP!!!!!" She screamed in fear, unable to get out of the trap!
She then threw out her Sprix box for the girls, so hopefully they would find her. She was pulled in by this mystical force and was gone.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 3:55 PM
Post #199

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Hi! I would like an orange-strawberry-banana smoothies please?" She asked nicely to Klaus
"Get it yourself, kid..." Klaus reply rudely. Leaving Emma outrageous shock.
"Rude much..." She closed her arm and pout
"I'm sorry, Emma. Forgive Klaus. It's been a rough day..." Morgana came and serves her favourite smoothies.
"Its okay, Morgana. It's all Omen fault..."
"Anyway, what brings you girls here?"

Kimber

She tossed and turn in her sleep. A phantom hunting in her dream and in her head.

"Join me...Join me!" It kept saying.
"Leaving me alone!" She yell back within the darkness. She was the only source of light within the dark.
"Why fight back, young fairy?" The voice whisper "When you know heart belongs to me."
"I belong to no one...and I'm not some kind puppet you can control..." She reply back
"Your right! We are so much alike. I can sense the darkness in your heart. So much anger...so much hatred...and so...so cold. Just like me..." The voice laugh
"NO! You and I are nothing alike..."
"We see about that..."

Kimber started to scream out of fright when the darkness overtake her.

"Why not have a taste of the dark side?" He laughed
lalande
post Apr 27 2013, 5:09 PM
Post #200

Mythix Fairy

Eve woke up in a dark dimension, Noticing Omen.
"OMEN? What do you want with me, we destroyed you?"
Eve noticed Omen was exactly with her in that state it looked like he was trying to communicate with someone? He was saying Kimber's name.
Eve didn't want to but she had no choice, she couldn't allow Omen to get her to the dark side.
Eve jumped on to Omen's back and concentrated her little magic into Omen's brain. "Kimber it's Eve Omen is trying to get you to join the dark side! You must resist! Don't Listen to him." Eve pleaded. All of a sudden Omen snapped out of it and shook Eve off of him throwing her against the wall knocked out.

--------------------

Luke 101

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Add Reply
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:28 AM