Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> You know... why isn't Stormy as strong as she should be?, Seriously, the girl can control the freaking weather
Another Morning
post May 10 2010, 2:00 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I didn't think Stormy controlled all weather as much as just storms, which would mostly be lightening with some wind a a little rain/water. I guess she could make some already standing body of water flood, but I don't know that she could actually control the flood.

I always thought that Darcy should be the most powerful, because both her powers and personality are so manipulative and sneaky. My brain wants to say that she was really the leader and she was using Icy as a puppet to take the brunt of the damage.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post May 11 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

mm same thing here with Darcy. She'stoo manipulative to be a minor witch. to be honest i only think Icy is the leader because of her ego and her big talk. *wants darcy to be the lead witch*

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Winx4eva!
post May 12 2010, 5:51 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

I personally don't mind the balance with Icy the head, Darcy and Stormy. BUT, I would really like it if she could rage out more! It's really fun X3

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Another Morning
post May 13 2010, 4:10 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

The other thing that hinders Stormy (that I think somebody might have mentioned, I'll be upfront and say that the whole topic is tl;dr so I'm not sure what all has been brought up exactly) is her infamous temper. Stormy is a "shoot first, ask questions never" kind of girl, and that really doesn't work well in leadership positions. Regardless of how powerful she is, she doesn't plot, and that's what separates the evil leaders from the evil support team.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Mystic
post Apr 3 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #25

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE ({§hani} @ May 8 2010, 01:03 PM) *
yeah to be honest they've completly gotten the witches powers all wrong. Icy's powers of "ice" should be relatively easy to controll and use, and i think they're quite limited also, so i really dont see why she's the head witch. I mean she has the personality and looks but still.
Darcy is amazing, i love her. But i wish they could've developed her powers more. I think she could be the head witch and the most powerful witch also. I mean her powers are basically manipulation and deception.

But yeah on topic, Stormy's weather powers should get her more places. She's heavily underated i think. I also really hated when in Season 3 they basically said she's weak and not a proper witch and made fun of her with Valtor. She could be so much more. Better than Icy even.

About darcy... Yes i agree that they should have developed her powers more. She would make the perfect leader of the trix being both cunning and having the strength to lead the group, (as shown in season 5 episodes 19 and 20) when leading Stormy.

Back to Stormy. She is a very strong, powerful witch, but just doesnt think. (No offense to those that dont agree with me) Not thinking, she doesn't seem to use her different types of storm powers that she could take advantage of to make her a stronger witch.
Abby
post Apr 25 2013, 4:01 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Darcy has always been my favorite and I have never understood why she wasn't more powerful or the one in charge. She seems like most of the time she is the one that has it together while stormy is short tempered and Icy is too set on revenge to focus on the little details.
P-girl
post Apr 25 2013, 3:07 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Ambition, mostly. Darcy seems to be the one to just kick back and let somebody else do it. Not what you call leader material.
Abby
post Apr 25 2013, 7:51 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I guess. But I could also see that being her way of letting others do the dirty work for her in certain contexts while she is the mastermind of everything.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:13 AM