Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Lookin for winx club dolls :D, Do you have any winx club dolls for sale?
Winxlurver
post Sep 17 2011, 3:23 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Harlo! icon_biggrin.gif I'm very new here..

anywayz, I am lookin for winx club dolls.

Requirements:

-Seller must live in Singapore so that we can meet up and i'll give u the money and you give me the dolls.
-I accept almost any dolls as long as they're not italian :)
-Pls reply this post or message me through this account if you have winx club dolls and live in singapore to sell to me :)

Hope to see replies! icon_biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
Chioku
post Sep 27 2011, 1:00 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Although I'm not selling my current collection, I'm also looking for some dolls! I'm mainly interested in Flora merchandise, but I'd be interested in Aisha too.

Sorry for replying here, I just thought it would be more convinient for me to post here too rather than create a different thread for the same topic ^^;

--------------------

Winxlurver
post Sep 27 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #3

Earth Girl

QUOTE (Chioku @ Sep 27 2011, 09:00 AM) *
Although I'm not selling my current collection, I'm also looking for some dolls! I'm mainly interested in Flora merchandise, but I'd be interested in Aisha too.

Sorry for replying here, I just thought it would be more convinient for me to post here too rather than create a different thread for the same topic ^^;

haha, you live in singapore too? i'm really lookin for flora too! icon_biggrin.gif i would almost do anythin for a Flora Glam Magic Doll! icon_biggrin.gif but i accept other dolls too :)
wkw427
post Sep 27 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

You do realize that... winx are italian? If anything the Italian dolls would be worth loads more then the others..

Also if you expect to find a user who both lives in singapore and wishes to sell.. Chances are very low. There are only a few users who are in Singapore.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Winxlurver
post Sep 27 2011, 2:16 PM
Post #5

Earth Girl

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Sep 27 2011, 08:56 PM) *
You do realize that... winx are italian? If anything the Italian dolls would be worth loads more then the others..

Also if you expect to find a user who both lives in singapore and wishes to sell.. Chances are very low. There are only a few users who are in Singapore.

Yes, I realize that but I prefer the mattel version much more :) but if there are Italian dolls that people want to sell, I will not hesitate to buy icon_biggrin.gif
Gisele_elesiG
post Feb 17 2012, 2:50 AM
Post #6

Earth Girl

QUOTE (Winxlurver @ Sep 17 2011, 04:23 PM) *
Harlo! icon_biggrin.gif I'm very new here..

anywayz, I am lookin for winx club dolls.

Requirements:

-Seller must live in Singapore so that we can meet up and i'll give u the money and you give me the dolls.
-I accept almost any dolls as long as they're not italian :)
-Pls reply this post or message me through this account if you have winx club dolls and live in singapore to sell to me :)

Hope to see replies! icon_biggrin.gif

Hi! I happen to live in singapore too and i am putting up a layla love and pet doll for sale. She has been gently played with and all her accessories are intact. However i would like to highlight that her leg joints are a little loose though it is the manufacturing as they have been like that since the time i have taken her out of the box. Other than that, she is in perfect condition. I'm selling her complete for $15 (originally bought @ $24.90) if you are interested :)

Pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73830887@N03/6889434425/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73830887@N03/...in/photostream/
Wickedpiper
post Oct 10 2012, 3:19 PM
Post #7

Pixie

do u have the dolls?

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:01 AM