Add Reply
> *Day by Day, :D1
Nebbia
post Jul 3 2012, 5:07 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Day by Day : D1
Inspired by T-ara's comeback song "Day by Day". D1 is an RP based around a world just like ours in an era of post destruction. After the great war, lies a world left burning at the mercy of those souls that still wander aimlessly. And those who survived ask themselves what for? The great war stripped every living thing of it's dignity, a war with no purpose and no hope. Some had found groups to gather upon, rumors spread fast. What was once a race of seven billion had been left to 20,000 scattered throughout the planet's burning landscapes. Some parts weren't even reachable, no tecnology to aid their random searches. But one thing was for sure, the force that had led them into the dark would not let them rest. Parts of his reign survived. They'd cowered underneath the planet's weight and watched the rest die out, to those who have survived they all share on common burning desire; kill the reign. Bring the coward and all his blinde followers to a final justice.

Extra information,
♦ The Planet is called Sone.
♦ The War's reason's are unknown but we know that the Reign created it for his own gain.
The reason the war worked so destructively is because every country was involved in a battle
of pure hatred towards everyone else - a War with no morals and no judgement.
♦ Visually Sone is a smoking wreck. The buildings are torn and ooze grey clouds, Houses,
Cars and shops are all burnt to a pure skeleton, bodies lay burnt, bloodied and rotting all
over the place. That's in good places. The bad aren't even recognizable, most just a charred
black expance of land and rubble, the skies are deep grey and the moon is the only thing
that shimmers at night.
♦ Parts of Sone that are concidered the most populated by survivers: Japan, lower parts of
Russia, Some parts of China, parts of Brazil / South America. (This RP will be mostly in Japan)
Why? These countries closed / protected their borders bes - Japan is concidered the best off.
♦ Transport, most survivers will have either a small car or motorbike. All of which are
steampunk / futuristicly styled.
♦ Characters should be wearing appropriate outfits to their surroundings. A steam punk -esk
style with a futuristic twist. (images can be found clickable at TOP)
♦ Characters can have mutation abilities. But not like Winx powers or wings. Plausable powers
with experimentation backgrounds - or even Radiation spill type powers.

CODE
Name,[i][/i]
Approx. Age,[i][/i]
Origin Country,[i][/i]
Side,[i](Justice or Reign - Good or Evil)[/i]
Appearance,[i][/i]
Weapons,[i][/i]
Extras,[i][/i]
Background Story,[i](Must be at least three sentences)[/i]

Characters,
♦ Nebbia - Koyama "Koya" Osumi

This post has been edited by Nebbia: Jul 3 2012, 5:08 PM
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 4 2012, 8:17 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Name:Alan
Approx. Age:22
Origin Country:Japan
Side,(Justice or Reign - Good or Evil):Justice
Appearance:He has very short black hair, he wears a long black coat, which he uses to hide his sword, although it obvious something is at his side. underneath his coat he wears black jeans and a black long sleave t-shirt. He also wears some black shades.
Weapons:Sword
Extras:He is mechanically minded and owns a car which has been modified from its original form.
Background Story,(Must be at least three sentences)He was raised by his parents, his Dad tought him a lot about all things mechanical, his Mum hated the mess caused but as it brought in good money she said nothing. His Dad disappeared when Alan was 9 and for a while he kept his Dads garage going but people didn't trust him to do his job. So it never really paid the bills anymore. His Mum went out to get work but never returned and so he was all alone. He was told by a source where his Mum worked that she was taken by Reign. That led him to join Justice for revenge.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jul 4 2012, 9:41 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Name,Xieress
Approx. Age,17
Origin Country,Hong Kong
Side,(Justice or Reign - Good or Evil) Reign
Appearance,

Weapons, He has clawed gloves that are razor-sharp. They can also help him to cling onto buildings.
Extras, Reign Experimentation left his genetic structure unstable. This allows him to change into a cloud of black particles, unable to be touched.
Background Story,(Must be at least three sentences) From birth, Xieress has been with Reign. They trained and altered him to be a weapon. Xieress knows only combat and perceives the world as Reign and those against it. And those against Reign should be killed, no questions asked. He is fiercely loyal to Reign and would risk Death and pain if it meant pleasing them.
~Roshna~
post Jul 5 2012, 5:53 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Name,Roshna "Roag"
Approx. Age,17
Origin Country,Umm..any most populated
Side,[i](Justice or Reign - Good or Evil),Reign
Appearance,

(I know she is Roag from my X men evolution RPG in original winx forums but can't help it Roag is my only dark character)
Weapons,None she herself is no less than a weapon
Extras,Roshna had been really experimented with which causes her to involuntarily absorbing other peoples memories,abilities,thoughts and powers by skin contact and the ability to manipulate probability but these are very unstable
Background Story,Roshna after losing everything in the war killed her own heart from the inside and turned into Roag joining the Reign all she wants is to calm down the anger and frustration inside of her .She practically is a goth worse than goth and if you call by her real name,touch her or make her angrier your dead XD .
Awesome_Sauce432
post Apr 14 2013, 11:05 AM
Post #5

Earth Girl

From: Somewhere on a planet that will one day be consumed by a star. (AKA Earth)

Name: Akani
Approx Age: 16
Origin, Country: Japan
Side: Justice
Appearance: Akani has long, dark auburn hair. Her eyes are a shining jade. She is short, but a lean girl.
Weapons: She always has a hidden knife in her clothes.
Extra: Akani has a twin sister named Lina. Lina was captured by the reign, and Akani joined the Justice to find her again. She hopes against hope her sister is still alive.
Background: She and her older twin, Lina were born in the last few years of the war. Soon after, their parents were killed and the girls were taken care of by an old lady. When the girls turned 15, the old lady had a heart attack and died. Two months after the girls were surviving by themselves, a raiding reign group came and attacked the twins. Lina sacrificed herself to let Akani get away, and Lina was captured. Akani watched her sister get taken away and vowed to get her back. She found out about the justice and joined.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 15 2013, 7:54 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I am sorry this role play is dead

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:33 AM