7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *secret hour
alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

there is a secret group of kids well teens were they can be outside at midnight but to the other people like adults the secret hour does not happen
if you want to join you can its just something to think about
charictor form
name:
power(ex:fire, mind read, and can find other mid-nighters):
appearance:
background including why they moved to astale:
my charictor
charictor form
name: airi
power(ex:fire, mind read, and can find other mid-nighters): mind read
appearance:
background including why they moved to astale: her dad got a new job a few years back, she found new friends fast when she moved and all of her friends are other mid-nighters.
Characters so far:
Airi - mind reader
Nathan Scott - electricity
December Skye - Mathematician
Nuvell - fire
Reave - Flier
Briana - seer

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 21 2011, 12:19 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 1:29 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Let's try this a third time...

I'll give it a shot but I'm not guaranteeing anything. Does this thread even have a plot?

Character sheet: <----- that's how it's spelled by the way

Name: Nathan Scott
Alias: Nate, Scotty by only his mother
Power: electricity
Appearance: Nate wears black baggy pants and an unbuttoned shirt with an undershirt, usually a different depending on his button down.
Face and tattoos and necklace

Background: Nathan was born and raised in Astale and has been a midnighter since he was 12 and still loves every second of it.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 1:33 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

yay and yea it has a plot. the plot is that the mid-nighters have been going on for along time and now everyone that is not a mid-nighter is starting to find out about the secret hour.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 20 2011, 9:35 PM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 20 2011, 7:32 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Character sheet
name: Nuvell
power: Fire
appearance: Short, brown hair and eyes. He tends to wear all black, mainly to be harder to see at night
background including why they moved to astale:He moved with his parents to be around people who had similar abilities and experiences.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Sep 20 2011, 9:30 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Scot Westerfeld? Midnighters? love that series!! i base most of my RP's on his books!! would you like me to explain the plot better to people? you did a pretty brief job at it.

THE PLOT
Basically the secret hour is an hour (exactly midnight) when the clock stops and only few people born at that exact instant can roam its realm freely, everyone else is frozen oblivious to this world. In this world the people canhave powers, most of which consist of basic abilities hyped up and are mostly cold- natured (for example fire is rare). The hour is drowned in moonlight with a pale cold almost untouched by shadow light, and monsters of the night roam this hour just as freely as the midnighters do.
By the way the powers are:
*Fire, Mind, Sight, Maths and Gravity.
For example The mindcasters can hear thoughts, they can force people to think/do things, and can pass their complete life experiences with a single touch, so they usually wear gloves and headphones and are usually very grumpy, manipulative people.
The Seers can see the secret hour at daylight, traces of it left in the daylight, for example they know who are midnighters and who aren't. They usually wear glasses or contacts.
The Polymaths, basically they're brainiacs when it comes to math, they use math to beat the night monsters. with multiples of 13 which is lucky against monsters. they create weaponds with 13 points etc.
The Acrobats, they almost fly, defying gravity with huge jumps propelling them into the sky. They're weight is almost 0 during the secret hour. They usually eat along during the day to keep their metabolism for the secret hour and are usually quite fidgety people.

name: December Skye
power: Polymath.
appearance:

background including why they moved to Astale:
December's parents died in an accident last year and so she just recently moved to Astale with her grandmother as she is her only family left apart from an uncle in Philadelphia. She is naturally very intelligent, taking classes that most wouldn't dare like advanced Trigonometry.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 21 2011, 7:22 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 9:00 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

yay thank you and yea i kinda did my book is over due at my library and i have to bring it back but yea i based it on his book :) im glad you figured it out {§hani}. (i'm trying something new in my post can anyone figure it out) angel you could change your persons power you dont have to and well we need atleast one more person or Character

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 20 2011, 9:34 PM

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 9:36 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

When do we start? And did you try semi proper grammar?

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Another Morning
post Sep 20 2011, 9:38 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((angel, chill out, seriously.))

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 9:41 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((we will start after i have at least one more character))

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 20 2011, 9:54 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

(I'd be more than happy to contribute another character)
But a note to Angel, following the structure of the book your characters powers don't necessarily fall into the plot very well. Like Alicia said you don't have to change it but im very sure you'll find gravity works just as well as electricity. Plainly because these powers aren't like "harness a ball of energy and throw it at someone" they're subtle and quite realistic.
** sorry im like taking a bit of control her Alicia, i figured because you didnt describe it much and i know alot about the book (Westerfeld is my favorite author, my god he's a genius!!!!) that i'd step in and help out.
over and out.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 9:56 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

((oh its ok i don't mind you do a better job explaining then i do on this i haven't red the whole book yet.))

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

(alright alright that last onewaz a little uncalled for. My appologies.

Any ways I can do subtle. The character here is made how he is so I'd prefer not to change it. By that I mean his hole self is made around electricity as a power. I can do subtle tho. So no arcs of lightning?)

Any ways I can do subtle. The character here is made how he is so I'd prefer not to change it. By that I mean his hole self is made around electricity as a power. I can do subtle tho. So no arcs of lightning?)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 20 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((haha nice triple post angel C: well i'm sure thats fine then and probably not, no. for example with the main powers eg. fire, they can only spark small fires and they're temperatures are warm sort of like a lighter in a way. same goes with gravity, so they can propel themselves into the sky but only with jumps, they have to fall back down, they can't just fly))

Characters so far:
Airi - mindcaster
Nathan Scott - electricity
December Skye - polymath
Nuvell - fire
Reave - acrobat
Briana Scott - Seer

(so as Alicia said we still sort of need a seer to complete the team.)

name: Reave
power: Acrobat (gravity)
appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/746522
pale skin, dark brown hair appears black most of the time, yellowing brown eyes, somtimes blue tinged in the secret hour due to the moon light. He usually wears black skinny jeans (rolled up) , brown boots, a collared shirt and a grey or black sweater over that shirt.
background including why they moved to Astale: Reave was born in Astale and has known about the secret hour ever since he was 7, venturing off to discover the frozen world at midnight. He's run into a lot of trouble thanks to his jumping antiques, breaking wrists, arms and dislocating shoulders. But with practice he is now a controlled flier.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 21 2011, 7:06 AM

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

OOOOh ill do that... just gimmie a minute

Name: Briana Scott
Alias: Bri or BriBri
Power: Seer
Appearance: has a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist of an eye.

Background Briana was born and raised in astale with her fraternal twin brother Nathan, she has been a midnighter since she was 12, 1 year before her brother, she didnt go out much because she doesn't usually go anywhere without him or someone she feels safe with.

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 20 2011, 11:22 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 21 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((ok we will start and it will still be open for others to come in if they want to))
((the first day of school))
airi hates school. she never really has. when she wakes up she finds this bounding in her head. she got out of bed, put on some clothes and went down stairs to get something to eat. even though she was not hungry.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 21 2011, 1:03 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"Nathan Scott get up this instant!" his mother shouted through his door. Rapping on it again befor moving across the hall to bang on briana's aswell. She was greeted with an opening door and a cheery smile.

"I'll get him up mama don't worry" she said quickly urging her mother on. The second she was out of sight she hopped into her brothers room. 'The poor guy hadn't even bothered changing after last night' she thought. She suddenly smiled devilishly, adjusting her glasses and flicking on the switch to his room.

"aaah!" he squealed covering his face with his arms, "turn it off! Its too early" he eventually got used to the light when she refused to turn it off. "ok I'm awake you can leave now"

"oh no you don't bro" she said, yanking him into a sitting position, "I know better. Your just gonna turn off the light and go back to sleep the second the door closes. Let's go you can't miss any more school the teachers are already talking about bringing it up at our next conference"

So with a little more prodding and a lot of complaining both Nate and Bri got ready for school and headed off to meet the bus.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 21 2011, 1:14 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

airi finished eating, got her bag, and ran out the door. for a girl that hates school she was in a hurry to get out of her house. she sall her bus stop 'just a few more steps' she thought to herself. even though it was about 2 more streets away.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 21 2011, 7:21 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

December was up before her grandmother and so she had prepared a warm cup of tea and sliced up a piece of banana for them both to have for breakfast. This was her first day at Astale high, everything was ever so confusing and past paced well that was if it was anything like her old school but of course December had chosen all the advanced math classes among some of science and even metal work to broaden her horizons. As she headed down stairs, swinging her small purple backpack over her shoulder, she kissed her grandmother goodbye and rode her bike to school.
Before she could even properly arrive a boy came flying into her, causing her bike to topple over and with that herself also. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, JERK!" she brushed her long dark hair from her eyes and picked herself up before glaring at the boy.

"Calm down... oh... new kid huh? whats with all the math books?" The boy's eyes were brown almost yellowing at the center, December observed. He looked about her age but when he stood up he towered over her small frame.

"What? Am i supposed to be dumb is that the prerequisite for being cool around here? if so shove it elsewhere" December was already storming off as the boy shouted back to her.

"Reave. that's my name. Thanks for asking." December only ignored him and stormed to her assigned locker.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 21 2011, 6:07 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Nuvell woke up, and doing his normal rutine of letting the sun light flow over him. He then headed into the bath room got washed and dressed. Before heading down for breakfast

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 21 2011, 7:01 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Nate and Bri arrived at school, after Nate parked his fathers car they both got out and he locked the doors. As they walked to class together as usual, Nate had made sure they had lockers next to eachother as usual. "ok sis I'm going to shop. Ill see you after your class?" he smiled and waved at his sister as he turned and walked towards his class. As he walked he brushed past a rather small girl at her locker (shani) "excuse me sorry" he said.

As Briana split off from hr brother she adjusted her glasses and picked her schedule from her pocket. "let's see where I'm going first?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:55 PM