"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
DeadInside
post Jul 11 2010, 10:54 AM
Post #82

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

That cursed octopus... i hate it from time ago

Spain doesn't deserve to Win just my opinion... Let see what happen...

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 11 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I am curious why don't Spain deserve to win?

Spain won and holland vey lucky just to have 10 men left on the pitch
Reason for edit: new info

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
DeadInside
post Jul 12 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #84

Sirenix Fairy

Yeah, they won, yet i believe they doesn't deserve it... LOL
See, nothing personal or fan related stuff of any kind, I just think that the game quality was lame, this was actually the worst World cup final i've ever seen... and yeah you can say that Netherlands play even worst... but actually the whole game was lame... Netherlands come with a game out of ideas, Spain come with a "Sissy Play" and the Referee work was a disaster...
I say that before, 'cuz was thinking that Netherlands was in a superior level (they hace more than a year without lose a single game) and Spain haven't show anything really good in the WC games... but it end up both teams show like they lacking of what it should take to call themselves World Champion ...in my opinion... The whole performance of this Cup was lower than the other i've seen

--------------------
{§hani}
post Jul 12 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

SPAIN WONN YAYY @@@@@@!!!!
and man netherlands played a dirty dirty game. they didnt deserve it after that game. i mean Come on! kicking that guy in the stomich with his soccer boots? that was red card material. There were all up 15 Yellow cards to netherlands.
so just for that. GO SPAIN.

also congrats Diego Forlan (striker for uruguay) on the Fifa Best Player award. you deserved it <3

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Jul 12 2010, 10:49 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Jul 12 2010, 5:37 PM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

@deadinside I disagree it was very much pass and move and while Netherlands may have played better, Spain were the best of the two in the final while Netherlands were terrible and tried to play the final in the wrong way. The referee did get a few wrong decisions Robben should have gone along with Dejong and Van Bommel. He did have a hard job if Netherlands had of lost men it would have most probably mean the Netherlands would have been distroyed. He tried to keep the spectacle going too much so though

Also to stop Germany scoring is not an easy task

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Jul 12 2010, 8:40 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE ({§hani} @ Jul 12 2010, 06:41 AM) *
SPAIN WONN YAYY @@@@@@!!!!
and man netherlands played a dirty dirty game. they didnt deserve it after that game. i mean Come on! kicking that guy in the stomich with his soccer boots? that was red card material. There were all up 15 Yellow cards to netherlands.
so just for that. GO SPAIN.

I disagree I think Spain played the dirty game. They dived sooo much it wasnt even funny, a couple of times even without a replay you could tell that they were hardly even touched. Even Villa who's supposed to be a really honourable player seemed to dive once... well he was touched, but he seemed to be over reacting to me. And that clown dude holding back the Dutch guy with his arms when it was just him and the goalie, that was red card material IMO. The ref failed and it seemed like Spain was being favoured, but thats just my opinion lol. Like I know Netherlands dived a couple of times too, but I dont think it was nearly as much or as illegit as Spain's dives.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Jul 12 2010, 8:57 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Puyol was the clown dude maybe it should have been but I think Cassilas had it covered, I don't think there was much Inesta/Xavi (i forget which one) made the most of the foul for the second yellow card

Spain where no where near as dirty as Holland who spent most of the first half fouling Spain

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 12 2010, 9:06 PM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It seemed that way cause of the Spain diving, how I see it. Like that Dutch dude who got the red card, from what I saw he hardly touched the Spain guy if at all, but the Spanish guy was rolling on the ground and the Dutch guy had to leave the game.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Jul 12 2010, 9:09 PM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

He did pull him back but he did make the most of it but for certain red cards look no further than de Jong

--------------------
DeadInside
post Jul 12 2010, 9:24 PM
Post #91

Sirenix Fairy

Yeah, if we start talking about dirty game its not a one side thing, the Spain Sissy play of Diving and looking for get a foul instead of go for the play was very annoying, and yeah, both teams should get red cards, (don't forget that spain guy that hit that man out of the play in a not ball related scenario, that's should be direct a red card), but we can go on and on both ways, the WHOLE GAME WAS LAME, thats what i say, if Holland play worst than spain... yeah, i should guess...

And looking back in the Cup I think Holland has better games than Spain...
The Game For the 3rd Place was way better than the Final

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2010, 6:59 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I aggree the third place play off was better and I heard somewhere that it is normally the case because there is less pressure

--------------------
{§hani}
post Jul 14 2010, 9:29 AM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy

no im with marty. spain was no were near as dirty as netherlands. i agree though the game for third plce was much better!!
whilst i think there were a few penalties against germany that should have been charged that didnt i think it was a good game. But um... go uruguay. boo germany o.o

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:45 AM