15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *Winx Club Role Play 2011, New Era, New Generation
winxclubrox23
post Jun 28 2011, 3:00 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Oh gawd, I know! It's exciting. Also, you put My character as Tea, rather than Izel xD)

The first day of school was always a nervewracking experience for Izel. All the formalities, having to sort everything out for the new year...yeah, not fun. Why couldn't they just skip all that and fast forward to something a little more exciting, like the homecoming mixer with Red Fountain? Ah well. That wasn't for a few weeks at least, and today was all about getting settled in. Having received her new room number, Izzie made her way toward her new assignment, only to find that her roommates (Abbey and Kate) had already arrived. Plastering a grin on her face, Izzie set down her suitcase and turned to the two woman she'd potentially be sharing her life with for the next year. "Hey, you must be my roommates. I'm Izel. Or you know, Izzie."

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
Syke the Fluke
post Jun 28 2011, 5:29 AM
Post #62

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

((Are you still accepting characters?))
W.I.N.X
post Jun 28 2011, 6:35 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

(Imma just gonna jump in after Izzie then xD)

Elissa pulled her bag behind her, clutching her room number. She counted down the dorm numbers as she walked down the hall, excited to finally be at Alfea. As she counted the last few numbers, she grew excited. Pushing open the door of her dorm, she just about pushed it into the red-head in front of her. "Ooh! Sorry!" She gasped, holding up a hand in apology. "I'm Elissa. I guess you're my dormmates?"

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 6:53 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina stood back, the other two seemed so confident, which was the opposite of her.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jun 28 2011, 6:56 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"That reasoning seems correct." Abbey said, gesturing towards her necklace, my powers come from this frost crystal. A family heirloom.
lalande
post Jun 28 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #66

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

"Hey Martina lets go meet our classmates" Bella said

--------------------

Luke 101
alicia_musa
post Jun 28 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

"ok i guess we should but i want to get to know nick." lily said to Bella and martina.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Jun 28 2011, 3:41 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

((yes i think we still are accepting members and i know Order of Nothix is still accepting members))

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 4:04 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(alicia_musa please don't double post)

Martina nodded "that sounds like a good idea as we will have to go to class with them every day for about 3 years"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Jun 28 2011, 4:10 PM
Post #70

Mythix Fairy

"So Martina where are you from and have you ever transformed?" Bella asked

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 4:13 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I am from Elementus and I have transformed before but only to winx level. What about you?" Martina asked, she thought everyone was able to transform by now

--------------------
lalande
post Jun 28 2011, 4:36 PM
Post #72

Mythix Fairy

"Well I haven't yet, that's why I'm here my mom said sometimes it takes a while ,but I know i will soon because i still have to get that witch Tracy.""I bet it has a lot of sparkles my transformation."

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 5:31 PM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"well it will come, but this witch Tracy should be avoided you don't want to get into trouble so early on" Martina warned not wanting to get into a fight so soon.

--------------------
lalande
post Jun 28 2011, 7:54 PM
Post #74

Mythix Fairy

"I know but if i see this witch I might get out of control,but anyway i come from Earth,also what type of fairy are you?"

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 7:57 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(assuming that are characters don't know about Bloom in this role play, correct me if I am wrong)

"I am a water fairy, wow earth I didn't think there was magic on earth" Martina said a little surprised by Bella's announcement

--------------------
lalande
post Jun 28 2011, 8:07 PM
Post #76

Mythix Fairy

"Well I just found out my parents left there home because there family's hated each other, My Mom's Parents are currently the king & queen of Cantopy.My mom is supposed to be ruler but since she hates them she isn't my actually a princess and next line to be queen but i don't want anyone to know except you and lily"

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2011, 8:57 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"ok, I will not say another word on it then" Martina said keeping it secret was a bit of a relief actually to her, as it sounded like talking about it could become a minefield

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Jun 28 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

No sooner had Izel paused in the doorway, she was being knocked forward, and another girl was introducing herself as Elissa. "Hey," she said, smiling, "I'm Izel. Or Izzie. Looks like we're roommates."

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Syke the Fluke
post Jun 28 2011, 9:54 PM
Post #79

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Student Form
Name: Syke Corada
Powers: Fire
Sport: Track/Swimming/Soccer
Background:
Syke was raised on the planet of Aquaria. Unknown to her, she was rescued from the wreckage of the planet Heatra after a massive natural disaster wiped out most of the planet and adopted by her upper class parents. This has led her to believe that her power is water, so she constantly surrounds herself with the element in order to connect with it. Having never used her magic, she does not know her real power is fire. Despite being upper class, she has never let her status get to her, and prefers the hand-on work.
Personality: Tough girl with a heart for the thrill of adventure. Stubborn, but slow to anger unless you push the right buttons. She's loyal 'til the end, but tends to be detached from others. Her independence makes her a natural leader, but she will expect you to keep up with her fast pace.
Appearance:
Short, red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Thin and short frame, with toned body. Wears t-shirts, jeans, a hat, and tennis shoes or closed-toe sandals. Winx outfit is red tank and shorts. She wears a blue vial with water from the sacred pool in the castle grounds of Aquaria in order to help connect with her assumed power.
alicia_musa
post Jun 28 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

"guys I'm going to go sit with nick is that ok with you guys?" lily said to her new friends. she didn't want to ditch them but she also didn't want to disappoint nick.

--------------------

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:41 PM