Add Reply
> That's it! IMPORTENT!
Rating 5 V
SuperChick
post Apr 11 2009, 2:39 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Okay That's it I am fed up w/ Makayla this stupid dumb ... won't even finish it! She used to be my friend but I didn't think we were good friends and she agreed......... okay then she harrased my little sis and coaxed it out that i like the Winx and now around school she keeps sayin "I know ur secrate" "pixie power"and i will admit to the school that I love Winx I Don't Care what ppl think but ............. when she keeps annoying me she knows it's driving me crazy and shes doin it just to frickin mess w/ me

so the point.......... I am about ready to punch her right in the fu....riken face but I could be on the verge of being exspelled .........

*teachers don't do a thing so what do I do

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Go to the top of the page
SuperChick
post Apr 11 2009, 2:46 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

thx icon_sad.gif teachers don't help

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Zhanneel
post Apr 11 2009, 2:56 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I really...really...reeeeally hate to say it, but this may be one thing you will just have to weather. Girls like her won't give up on something like that, and maybe the best thing to do is not give into her antagonizing. She wants to see you squirm and become stressed out. Don't give that to her, even if you feel like you're in utter *ahem*.

If she says anything to anyone don't deny it or admit it, just brush it off when someone asks about it or chides you. Retort back with "That girl likes to spread gossip, she has nothing important to say anyway." Something like that. Anything that makes you look better than whatever she possibly has to say. Be mature and level-headed, it may convince others that you are better than her.

But number one thing, don't give into her ploy of trying to get your goat, if you follow me.
winxclubrox23
post Apr 11 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I agree with Zhan. Mean girl's like that don't give up. Hang in there! We're all with you! thumbsup.gif

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Fortress Guy
post Apr 11 2009, 5:08 AM
Post #5

Harmonix Fairy

I just spent a few minutes writing up an alternative piece of advice to this situation. One that I would not recommend but that is occasionally necessary.

After staring at it, and rereading it... I decided to delete it. But listen, if the above advice does not work out in a week or two, -- I did save the text...

This post has been edited by Fortress Guy: Apr 11 2009, 5:24 AM

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Another Morning
post Apr 11 2009, 5:48 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Zhn basically summed up what I had to say. Don't let her have the satisfaction of getting to you. She's only doing it because she knows it will get you going.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Winx4eva!
post Apr 11 2009, 6:02 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I know how you feel like. People always used to tease me at my old school since I also liked winx. But, what stopped them is when I stood up to them, well...then...I burst into to tears, and they got into trouble. Just don't let your emotions build up like mine did. Let you feelings burst out, passively. Don't let her walk over her and take advantage of you. You have your own rights to stand up for yourself.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
winxclubrox23
post Apr 11 2009, 6:11 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh...and always remember that you can like what you want. There was a situation that I was in involving someone being extremely rude to me because I like Winx Club. But if you don't give them the satisfaction of getting angry, eventually, they'll go away.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Tom273
post Apr 11 2009, 9:51 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

I had the same problem when i was in school i got annoyed my my so called *friends* i had enough and told the teacher about it but didn't help... so i just had to ignore them... was hard to do but they got bored and left me alone. I hope you can get things sorted out, we are all here to support you ^^

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
mightymarty2
post Apr 11 2009, 7:13 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

good job you are not friends she does not sound the person to be friends with

teacher and problems equal usless have known this for many years, you need parents before they will do anything,

try and ignor her, rey not to let your patience break i know that is hard

as was said before we are all here for you

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Apr 11 2009, 7:25 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

SuperChick
post Apr 11 2009, 8:05 PM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

ill do that

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
humbu111
post Apr 11 2009, 8:08 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

terriordx32
post Apr 22 2009, 8:48 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

i can completely relate to you...NONE of my friends knew that i was on this site...and i mostly use this site to rp...so i went to my friends house and got on magixclub...i thought i cleared the history so then my friends brother started to look though the history and found this site...he was wondering who would get on it. but then they put it together wen they say "terriordx32" because that is also my email address...so they called me a "fairy," and an "honor fairy" cuz im an honors members..and it use to get on my nerves... so then like 2 weeks ago i totally embarrassed one of my friends..so he proceeded to go on magixclub adn read all of my posts out loud and embarrased me even more...and threatened to tell girls that i like about this...so i can somewhat relate to what you are going though

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Tom273
post Apr 22 2009, 9:08 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

sorry to hear that Terri... i never tell my friends about me liking winx club... that would be embrassing because they tend to judge people based on what their interests are.

and SuperChick i hope your problems get solved soon.

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Zhanneel
post Apr 23 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Aww, cripe. It's that dang high school mentality. Can't just leave anyone alone and respect what they do or don't like. And that is why I have never bothered to talk to anyone from high school since. I hope they have grown up by now. And I honestly hope your friends do the same Terri. Right now everything is just one big party to them, so finding misery in someone else is too good to pass up. Awfully sad.
humbu111
post Apr 23 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Fortress Guy
post Apr 23 2009, 4:03 AM
Post #18

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Apr 22 2009, 04:48 PM) *
...so i went to my friends house and got on magixclub...

Dude... That was the mistake. Really a non-secure environment. I am sorry this security breach cost you.

Stuff like this that you know most HS guys will not get has got to be carefully handled. That sounds a little sad, but the HS environment is not like the adult world. And believe me, the adult world is often like the HS environment.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Zhanneel
post Apr 23 2009, 4:12 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Fort for the most part there. Quite a few of the "adults" where I work are just as immature. And they range from age 20 to mid 40s. However, at my college job it's the opposite. Everyone's pretty respectful. And we delight in each others' quirks.
Winx4eva!
post Apr 23 2009, 2:16 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

It's a pity everyone one teases you of who you are. Life would be easier if no one did. People should expect who you are and what you are.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:28 PM