Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx DVDs
iluvbloom
post Mar 2 2011, 3:38 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Hello! I was dumb enough not to buy the Winx DVDs when they were out in stores and now I really want them! But I can't find a place that sells them cheap or at least at a decent price! Does anybody know where I can buy cheap 4Kids Winx DVDs?

The lowest they are on Ebay & Amazon are like $65!!!
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 2 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

You aren't the only one, I couldn't find the DVDs when they were released because they kept getting sold out fast. ^^"
Right now, I can't find them anymore plus I checked most sites and they are like $65 and higher. =/
I'm sorry, there's no other way to find the DVDs from 4kids.tv They lost their rights for Winx Club, that's why the price went high than before. =/
We just need to wait for Nickelodeon because they have rights for Winx Club now, they will be picking up the DVDs left behind from 4kids.tv It will be cheap than 4kids' DVDs right now, hopefully.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Mar 3 2011, 4:20 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

iluvbloom
post Mar 2 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Oh man,that stinks! Do you think Nick will rerelease all the seasons on DVD? Or that stores will get the original DVDs back in again when Winx comes back? I hope so!!

However,today I did manage to get the first DVD on Ebay for $6! I'm so happy!!
Kendall112
post Mar 3 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

Yeah things that are out of print are known to skyrocket. Im just glad that Winx doesnt suffer from bootleg DVDs.

--------------------
Great Dragon
post May 1 2011, 3:29 AM
Post #5

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I'm really hoping that Nickelodeon releases DVDs for ALL the seasons because I can't even find the first full season online anymore! icon_sad.gif If anyone knows where I can find the first season or two (4kids version) in American English I would reeeaaally appreciate it (I can't stand the rai english version). I'd buy the DVDs, but they're up to like $100 a piece... Can anyone help or should I just wait and hope that Nickelodeon will realease DVDs of the first (and hopefully all of the other) seasons?
Zentron
post May 2 2011, 2:31 AM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

It might be tricky to get the 4Cack versions of Winx Club at low prices, especially on eBay or Amazon, well, at least until the Nick ones come out onto DVD! I haven't seen the versions that Nick have, so I don't know if they are their own dub, or are using the Rai Canadian English dub, as I can't see them using the 4Prat's version... it wouldn't pass their quality check laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Zentron: May 2 2011, 2:34 AM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Kel03
post May 2 2011, 5:39 AM
Post #7

Enchantix Fairy

@ Great Dragon go to http://winxcomics.livejournal.com/profile it's Tiny Dragon's Website and she's uploaded dvd rips of 4Kids as well as Rai English if you want to download them. She used Megaupload, just click on the episode page and you'll be able to see the lists of episodes as well as the download links for them. She hasn't put the 2nd half of Season 3 (4Kids version) up since the dvd was never released, check out older threads to see why.

oh and Wkw, I haven't gotten the dvd of the 2nd movie yet icon_sad.gif, shoudn't be too much longer though (maybe next week or end of this week)
Great Dragon
post May 3 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #8

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Kel03 @ May 2 2011, 12:39 AM) *
@ Great Dragon go to http://winxcomics.livejournal.com/profile it's Tiny Dragon's Website and she's uploaded dvd rips of 4Kids as well as Rai English if you want to download them. She used Megaupload, just click on the episode page and you'll be able to see the lists of episodes as well as the download links for them. She hasn't put the 2nd half of Season 3 (4Kids version) up since the dvd was never released, check out older threads to see why.

oh and Wkw, I haven't gotten the dvd of the 2nd movie yet icon_sad.gif, shoudn't be too much longer though (maybe next week or end of this week)

Thank you SOOO much, this is perfect! thumbsup.gif I'll watch the second half of season 3 and season 4 in Rai I guess. Can't wait for Nickelodeon's release of 5 & 6 ! Thanks again! smile.gif
FloraFan
post May 17 2011, 6:23 AM
Post #9

Charmix Fairy

what? icon_surprised.gif
You mean the DVD volumes? like 'It feels like magic' 'spelled'
like this?

I found them for about $10 :). I've also found them cheaper than that at $6

I have all of season 1 on DVD and 4 dvds of season 2 on DVD. But one my disks is stuck in my DVD player and I can't get it out icon_sad.gif. My DVD player broke

This post has been edited by FloraFan: May 17 2011, 6:25 AM

--------------------
Zentron
post Jun 1 2011, 8:26 PM
Post #10

Butterflix Fairy

Some more DVD news from the land of the Romans, Tridemensional have released their own version of Winx Club season 1, this time, without 01 Distribution, which contains the Italian, English and French audio tracksWinx Club Prima Stagione DVD 1 Ep. 1/5 THough must point out, they are Region 2 only.... sorry R1 guys!

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:10 PM