Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> What's your imperfection?, Let it all out here and give tips of how you're dealing it
Rating 5 V
winxclub-joy
post Jan 30 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

pink, yeah xD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Jan 31 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I'd take pink, especially if I could get it to look like Tecna's short hair style =).
bloom_daphne
post Feb 1 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #43

Bloomix Fairy

Lol, awesome, I always wanted pink hair, you can get the colour/bleach set from sally's beauty supplies for $13, pretty cheap, works great too!

I don't wear make-up so I can get child tickets for the bus, movies and other child deals. Muahahah.

BTW DOES APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WORK?
SORRY FOR ALL CAPS
winxclub-joy
post Feb 1 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

I have brown eyes(So-called dark hazel eyes cuz it's kinda lighter than normal dark brown), brown hair, hidden blonde.

Kinda wish to have pink hair too, since it's my fave color lolz.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Feb 1 2009, 7:12 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

lolz@Daphne

I know what you mean about looking young. With my face and my shortness I *think* I could get away with buying kids version of things, but then there are other things that might be noticed. I could wear lots of sweaters xP.
bloom_daphne
post Feb 2 2009, 1:05 AM
Post #46

Bloomix Fairy

Lawl yeah. (: But I've been getting taller lately. icon_sad.gif
There was this gangsta teenager on the bus who put in 50 cents for a bus ride and the bus driver yelled at him so bad. icon_razz.gif
Zhanneel
post Feb 3 2009, 1:25 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

lolz, take that gansta boy! (or maybe girl)
winxclub-joy
post Feb 3 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

lol

--------------------
Bloom girl
post Feb 3 2009, 8:34 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

My favourite colour is pink, too.
But I don´t like pink hair.
Boo
post Feb 7 2009, 5:05 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think I'd ever completely dye my hair... I've gotten highlights, but that's as far as it goes when it comes to me and hair dye. (Even if I don't like my hair color). icon_razz.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zhanneel
post Feb 7 2009, 5:08 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*nod* I too am afraid of dyeing my hair. I think it's probably like a Pringle, "once you pop you just can't stop." That and I'm afraid of the damage the dye will do to my hair. Looks like it's staying dirty blond for a good long while.
Boo
post Feb 7 2009, 3:13 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Ha ha, me too (staying dirty blond). Even my highlights were subtle (a light blonde that mixed well.... almost not noticeable.) I don't think I need to dye my hair a totally different color to be noticed (and dying your hair also comes with the possibility that you may hate it even more then your color before, and if that happens, you're out of luck...)

Plus, like you said, the damage it would cause... though in my case, it's not so much about that since I damage my hair daily with the straightener. icon_razz.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zhanneel
post Feb 7 2009, 3:26 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

And I damage mine with the blow dryer. Ugh.

I like what you said here:

I don't think I need to dye my hair a totally different color to be noticed

In high school I remember changing myself all the time since I had no idea where I fit in. Then my senior year I realized something and gave up on the whole "fitting in" ordeal. Instead of dressing to show myself off or give myself attention, I started wearing really normal preppy-like clothes. That's my style now. I'm sure fashionistas would call it boring or uncreative, but why should I care about my outside appearance so much when it's my talking and personality I want to show? Hehe, that and I have no money for certain clothing styles. =D But I think I prefer it this way too.
Boo
post Feb 7 2009, 3:44 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Ha ha, I forgot that: I use the blow drier too. >_<

That's good that you're confident with yourself now. ^_^ I always like to think that high school is a time to really find out what kind of a person you are or are going to be (either then, or college). But only being a sophomore, I wouldn't really know. (dang, if only I had more wisdom.) Chalk that one up as another imperfection. icon_mrgreen.gif

I've already given up on fitting in with the 'popular' crowd here. They're not worth it: they're too close-minded and untrustworthy for my attention, if you ask me. It's a pity that they don't see anything beyond their own personal worlds, so to speak. Sure, I suppose you could say I hang out with the geeky guys who don't exactly fit into their respective classes, but it's a heck of a lot more fun then getting rumors spread about me every other day like some do in the cliques.

As for what I wear; I stay far, far, far away from brand clothing (Abercrombie, etc.) I don't want to be a walking billboard, I want to be unique. ^_^

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Feb 7 2009, 7:33 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yay! No walking billboards! Well, if some people like that it's okay. So long as they don't lose their personality and unique traits by fitting in with the popular people. And I agree, hang out with the fun people and just stay out the way of those who like to spread rumors and high school gets a lot easier. I think I kept under the radar as much as I could. Also being a band geek helped me built immunity to teasing. Four years after marching band and I really didn't care what anyone said about me after a while, lol.
Boo
post Feb 7 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Aww, that's not the greatest that you had to grow accustomed to it though. icon_sad.gif At least you learned not to let it hurt you, though. I know if someone attacked me with teasing words, I definitely wouldn't show it, but I would feel a tad upset within myself. I'm too sensitive. icon_razz.gif

Yay for not falling to conformity! I totally agree. I think the main reason those clothes are popular is because of the fact that to be 'popular' or in a clique, you have to have them. I mean, I'd give respect to those who like the clothes and don't wear them simply to get into the "popular" crowd, like you said... I personally just don't like the fact that it's basically advertising for a company to have an enormous brand across your clothes. They should be paying those who buy the clothes to wear them, not the other way around. icon_razz.gif

Chalk up another two imperfections for me: Too sensitive, too opinionated at times when no one wants to listen. icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Feb 8 2009, 4:38 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*borrows Boo's imperfections*

While I'm working on the opinionated part very well now, the sensitive part of me doesn't seem to be fixable. (And don't worry Boo, there's plenty of people on here who will listen ^^. MC is great like that.)

Being paid to wear a brand-labeled logo shirt. Genius!
mightymarty2
post Feb 8 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I know I can at times be too sensative

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Feb 14 2009, 4:57 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

I used to do that as well (become addicted to things easily.) I had obsessive phases as a child (one year I liked one thing, the next it was another).

Aww, don't worry about it Marty. icon_wink.gif You're not alone. icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Zhanneel. I just don't like discussing my personal problems with anyone, really. I tend to doubt that anyone would care.

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Feb 14 2009, 7:42 PM
Post #60

Bloomix Fairy

The popular kids are kinda nice to me, we were friends at the beginning of the year, but it was boring when we hung out. I still occasionally talk to them and we're on good terms. I just dislike the fact that there's inside jokes and sometimes Im totally lost in a conversation.

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:10 PM