Add Reply
> *Order of Nothix
Rating 5 V
P-girl
post Jun 30 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Of course I will, what do you take me for?" Xieress snorted, taking a hold of the staff as well. Granted, he had a reckless streak that couldn't be denied... but he could be stealthed if he wanted or had to. He just never wanted it. Or had to. But hey, what better way to find out if he was any good at it then by trying?
Go to the top of the page
empire_c2
post Jun 30 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #42

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

((Okay now you just need to add a history))

"I'm sorry, but I do not know." Aqua answered. "I was late coming here because the speech delayed me slightly." She wasn't about to start mentioning about how she got lost in the process too because of her own lack of attention. "I had assumed everyone else would have been here by now, but I think all the other rooms are empty. Well, at least the second bed in my room is empty." Aqua looked out of the room towards the last available room and it appeared the door was closed there too. "Yeah it may just be us three."

---

Xieress couldn't help but make Artemis a combination of amused and concerned. Artemis had been with Xieress long enough to see he has made his own growth, but caution was still not one of the young warrior's strong points. This would prove to be a pivotal test, if more than an actual mission. I have confidence in him, Artemis thought and closed his eyes to concentrate. "Transport us!" A red light emerged from the staff and began to bounce off the walls in an echo pattern until they were both consumed in the light. One final flash then erupted and they were gone.

After a few seconds, Artemis opened his eyes to find himself in the sunlight of an open, grassy field. Just beyond was the castle, now rebuilt after eight years ago. "Welcome to Avalon, Xieress." Artemis began chanting some words under his breath and gradually his appearance changed. His dark hair became a soft blond tied into a solemn braid and his clothes were more of a casual appearance that matched the realm's attire. Only thing that remained the same was his eyes, but it took greater magic to conceal them. "My disguise is not guaranteed to work on everyone so I will need to stay out of sight while I follow you."

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
alicia_musa
post Jun 30 2011, 2:18 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"i think just us three. fire if you want to go play you can just don't break anything."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 30 2011, 4:34 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

"That's some fancy place we're going. Wonder if I'm dressed the part." Xieress said, plucking his less-then-stellar attire, before turning to Artemis. "Alright, no problem, just do what you gotta do." He said. "Tough maybe some sunglasses might come in handy sometimes." He decided to throw in. "Anyways, onward." With that, he headed towards the castle.
angel123
post Jun 30 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((I will join soon I should have read everything last time. I'll edit it into this post and then post my passage in a. Ew one))

Name: Ethis
Race: Chimera (four armed humanoid)
Appearance:  (I'll add in a picture when I use a real comp)
 The most notable feature of the chimera aside from the four arms are, their pale black skin and nearly featureless face. (example: painting your face with your eyes closed). The chimera's bones are rather strong, in that they sort of telescope allowing them to "grow/shrink" their natural size. Ethis' natural height is around 6'4 his slender frame and light body makes him light on his feet. 
Powers: the Chimera have their telescoping bones, and can change their skin color to match their surroundings. A rare few can change their appearance more drastically, to mimic another persons appearance. 
Realm: magix's realm a different planet
History: Though Ethis is a chimerian he has never actually lived in his home world since he was born. His family traveled to Enix when he was still a newborn and raised him in a small town. They spent most of his life in hiding fearing they would be hunted as they were on Ethis' homeland. 

When Ethis was still young he ventured into the town unknowingly and the result was a few children calling him names and eventually trying to beat him up. He ran home and most of them didn't follow but two boys did. 

Outside Ethis' home the boys were kicking and hitting the young chimerian when his father came out and knocked both boys back, one hitting his head and rupturing an aneurism in The poor boys head. 

After that the people of the area arrested his father and mother. After a hour long trial his parents were exicuted as Ethis watched in horror, then ran as far and fast as he could. 

This post has been edited by angel123: Jul 2 2011, 6:52 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
empire_c2
post Jun 30 2011, 9:38 PM
Post #46

Enchantix Fairy

((Ok))

"Oh. Thanks for reminding me." Artemis allowed the staff to return to his ring form and then lightly tapped the right side of his temple. A pair of blue sunglasses formed on his face to cover his eyes. Now his disguise was complete, and he proceeded to follow Xieress. Then we just need to search for a possible passage to another dimension, he thought. Artemis did not think the castle was changed too much since the damage he caused, besides repairs, but that was eight years ago. It would take some time to find the correct spot again. As long as they weren't spotted.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 1 2011, 1:26 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((What sort of castle is it, by the way? Your standard medival (I know I spelled that wrong) Fair?))
empire_c2
post Jul 1 2011, 1:31 PM
Post #48

Enchantix Fairy

((Basically like all the ones you see in the show))

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 1 2011, 5:44 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

(('Kay.....))

"Alright, let's do this." Xieress said, as they came close to the castle. It would be kinda dumb to just walk trough the front door, so he immediately walked sideways, scanning the walls for a place where they could sneak in undetected.
empire_c2
post Jul 2 2011, 5:41 PM
Post #50

Enchantix Fairy

To verify they were the only ones, Aqua decided she would go check it out. She went to the closed door, knocked as a precaution, and then entered. The room looked just like hers and the one Jane and Alia were in, with the exception no one was in there. When she was done looking, Aqua closed the door and returned to the other girls' room. "It appears we are the only ones," she said. "The third room is completely empty." Aqua was okay with that, though. Jane and Alia looked friendly enough that she wasn't worried if there weren't anyone else. "Well I guess I'll let you both unpack." Aqua gave a small wave and headed to the center room of the dorm. Since classes didn't start till tomorrow, she was trying to decide what to do until then.

---

Artemis followed Xieress to the side of the castle and began his own search of the walls. If I was on the other side, sound waves could determine the layout and find a good spot. On this side the wall blocks it. Of course, if the wall wasn't there, they would not have this problem at all. The wizard allowed his eyes to continue to survey the wall until he spotted a way in, fifteen feet off the ground. "A window," Artemis pointed. "Do you think you could reach it if I gave you a boost?"

--------------------

angel123
post Jul 2 2011, 6:17 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

((what diminention/world are you in? I was going to intro myself to you if I could))

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Jul 2 2011, 6:29 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

((magix for some of us in alfea the other 2 idk))
"oh guys i brought other pixies they need a fairy and look i brought two extras."

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Jul 2 2011, 6:30 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 2 2011, 6:33 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

((For as far as I know, Artemis and Xieress are at a castle named Avalon (Wonder if we can find some hunky Paladin's here....) in the Enix dimension.))

"No problem." Xieress said, stretching his legs a bit. He could probably make it without a boostie, but that would mean quite the racket. Besides, he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Just go stand underneath it and I'll be on my way."
mightymarty2
post Jul 2 2011, 6:35 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"Ok, then see you later then" Jane said as she put her cloths into the cupboard and wardrobe. She then put some pens and pencils on a desk. Jane then lay down on the bed thinking about the two she had just met, they seemed ok. That left her encouraged that maybe this year at Alfea would not be as bad as she had been fearing.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Jul 2 2011, 6:42 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

a little pixey comes up to jane's face and says "hi i'm water. whats your name?"

--------------------

angel123
post Jul 2 2011, 6:50 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

((ooh perfect. Just let me edit my bio a small bit and we can have some fun. Just go easy on me lol it's been a while since I wrote seriously))

Ethis was wandering around carefully this night. He had bee stalking this castle for two nights to learn it's guards schedule and finding a few small holes he could slip through. "it's now or never" he told himself "just think of all the food they need to feed those fat soldiers and get some for yourself" he took one last careful look around before charging forward, careful to keep his camouflage skin moving with him. It was difficult to maintain but necessary until... 'Who is that?' he thought looking at a pair of humanoids standing just below his planned entrance way. 'I suppose I could use them to help my escape, if I need help that is.'

Decide g to play it safe Ethis slowed to a slow creeping approach, stopping just ten feet behind the pair, his camouflage making him in isible in the dark night. All he had to do was not move until they got up into the doorway. 'hurry it up slow hoo-mani'

((single ' ' is thoughts and doubles are out loud " " ))

This post has been edited by angel123: Jul 2 2011, 7:00 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Jul 2 2011, 6:51 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

((One thing: Xieress isn't human.))
angel123
post Jul 2 2011, 6:54 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

((I forgot how to delete my post))

This post has been edited by angel123: Jul 2 2011, 7:18 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Jul 2 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Jane a little surprised by the pixies sudden appearance "oh, hello I am Jane. Its nice to meet you, are you bonded to anyone?" Jame asked wondering if one of her roommates were bonded to this pixie. However she would have thought that something that major would have been mentioned, as they would be sharing a dorm and who else was living here had been raised.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Jul 2 2011, 7:12 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"no no i am not but i would like to be bonded with you. your preaty." water says smiling

--------------------

29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:32 AM