Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> What Are These Tears For?, A short fanfic, about Musa's and Riven's 4th season breakup.
winxclubrox23
post May 8 2009, 8:20 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I had to do something with this. Even though this is shortest fanfic ever, I think I did a good job on capturing their feelings.

Riven walked at a brisk pace, fists clenched. His whole body was tense. Riven felt hot tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He blinked them away and slowed down. Only one thought was on his mind now. Musa. What had he done? She was gone. Riven's fists uncurled and his whole body relaxed. He looked back in her direction. She stood alone, arms crossed, head downcast. Sad. All Riven wanted to do was go back and comfort her. He'd forgiven her. But...but she wouldn't. They were over and that was something Riven was just going to have to get used to. No matter how long it took.

Musa wiped her eyes again. Why did she feel so horrible? Riven was always criticizing her and making her life a living hell. What were these tears for? He was finally gone. Easy. Because she loved him. She loved the way he could so easily get under her skin, and tell her to be better. No matter how annoying Riven could be at times, he was just being himself. Something that nobody would ever understand, let alone be able to change.

Riven pressed his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose. This was it. They were done. Now he wouldn't have to put up with her sudden mood swings and her burning glare. But then...then he would have her hand to hold or her soothing voice to calm him when he was upset. Riven took one last glance at the one person who truly understood him, jammed his hands into his pockets and walked away.

Musa sighed, and started walking. She reached the pet shop in less than 10 minutes. She started crying again, just at thought of having to face her friends. Musa took a deep breath and pushed open the door.
"Musa!" Stella called. "Hey, is something wrong?"
"It's Riven." She replied softly.
"Did you have a fight?" Bloom asked, putting her arm around her friend's shoulder.
Musa nodded.
"Oh don't worry!" Stella exclaimed. "Riven's just being Riven. Things are going to be fine again soon."
Musa shook her head. "No Stella. My feelings have changed. Riven and I are over. Forever."

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post May 8 2009, 8:55 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Since I haven't watched the show, I guess I have a degree of emotional detachment here when it comes to the characters. That being said, I can sorta understand where they're coming from and I know how messy breakups can be.

*personally pushing that the two use this as an opportunity to move on in their lives*

Good job. ^_^

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
winxclubrox23
post May 8 2009, 9:22 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Thank you. It being that you don't watch the show, and you like it, I take that as one of the highest compliments I can get.

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post May 8 2009, 9:31 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Lolz.

Really, when I look at a fic, I prefer more to see how the events are executed. You did just fine for a basic one-shot.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 8 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, once again. Lol. If you liked this, I have a 23 chapter one...lol.

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post May 9 2009, 1:13 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Nice. I'd love to see how that one is sometime.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 9 2009, 5:10 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Be Careful What You Wish For

Vola!

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:23 PM