Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Looking for Sailor Moon DVDs
DP053742
post Jul 25 2010, 6:08 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

Does anyone in this forum know where I can find any Sailor Moon DVDs. I have been looking or them all summer long, and I can't find any. I looked everywhere. I can't buy them online, because my grandma won't allow me to buy anything online. The reason that I have been looking all summer long for Sailor Moon DVDs is because in April I was at an Anime Convention and I asked someone where can I find any Sailor Moon DVDs, and he said that the company that owns Sailor Moon is negotiating whether or not to put Sailor Moon out on DVD. Ever since the Anime Con, I have been looking for Sailor Moon DVDs in any stores, and I haven't found anything. If anyone knows where I can find any Sailor Moon DVDs, I really will appreciate it.
Go to the top of the page
Kel03
post Jul 26 2010, 1:20 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Whereabouts do you live? (just the country, not address), as I do happen to have all 5 seasons of Sailor Moon on dvd. I managed to buy the first four seasons from a dvd company that travels around australian shopping centres (they set up a stall in a shopping centre during school holidays, then they move to a different shopping centre during the next school holidays). The fifth season though is only in japanese with english subtitles as they never released it in english (I brought it off ebay) so I may be able to do something for you, but it might be a few weeks till I can organize it though
wkw427
post Jul 27 2010, 1:41 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Truthfuly, the english version is not worth getting. Only the subtitled version

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
DP053742
post Jul 28 2010, 1:18 AM
Post #4

Pixie

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Jul 26 2010, 08:20 AM) *
Whereabouts do you live? (just the country, not address), as I do happen to have all 5 seasons of Sailor Moon on dvd. I managed to buy the first four seasons from a dvd company that travels around australian shopping centres (they set up a stall in a shopping centre during school holidays, then they move to a different shopping centre during the next school holidays). The fifth season though is only in japanese with english subtitles as they never released it in english (I brought it off ebay) so I may be able to do something for you, but it might be a few weeks till I can organize it though

Dear Kal03,

I live in the United States of America. The Sailor Moon DVD that I want is the Complete Box Set of all 200 Sailor Moon episodes.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

{§hani}
post Aug 10 2010, 2:46 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

nyehehe i remevber sailor moon, i still have the firs, 4, 6 and 8th volumes on VHR C:

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Kel03
post Aug 18 2010, 7:34 AM
Post #6

Enchantix Fairy

@ Shani, OMG vhs huh I still have the first season of pokemon on vhs lol

@ Dp053742, Sorry for the delay in replying, sadly then there's no point in me putting them onto dvd for you since it wouldn't work for your region then. I could probably upload them but that would take some time, also if there's not much interest by other people then not worth the effort at this stage, since I work full time as well. I could probably put them onto USB memory sticks and post them to you though, but unsure how long that might take at this stage.

Otherwise you can save up your money, and purchase a gift card which allows you to shop online without using a credit card, and I think they might even do one specifically for ebay, but I'm not 100% sure on that. They are pretty secure too, and as long as it's through a reliable website like Amazon or Ebay (check the seller first though) there shouldn't be any problems. Since you said your grandmother won't allow you to buy anything online then maybe this way it would ease her mind about it??? or then again maybe not.
wkw427
post Aug 31 2010, 1:11 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Just to be clear, what are you looking for again.

All 200 episodes + movies + specials?

I have them.. They are all subbed. They aren't dvd quality though, but all 200 + the rest are there.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
DP053742
post Sep 5 2010, 7:54 PM
Post #8

Pixie

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Aug 30 2010, 08:11 PM) *
Just to be clear, what are you looking for again.

All 200 episodes + movies + specials?

I have them.. They are all subbed. They aren't dvd quality though, but all 200 + the rest are there.

Dear wkw427,

Yes, I'm looking for all 200 episodes +movies + specials.

From,

DP053742

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 3:15 AM