Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Lilo Episode Was Out of Place? =S, Originally suppose to be Episode 5... ?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 29 2012, 1:50 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I decided to create a new topic since this is getting too suspicious and not sure what's going on. ^^"

I notice I'm seeing some conflicts from other fans...
They kept saying, "how does the Trix really escape? How does Mitzi knows the Trix? Since when did the Winx changed their outfits? While the Opening Intro shows Bloom in her Season 4 Outfit? What really happen in The Lilo? Why Flora really needs to train? Did we missed the Episode or what? It seems Episode 1: The Lilo was seen as a wrong episode listing..."

So...most of them found out that The Lilo was suppose to be Episode 5 not Episode 1. Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil was suppose to be the 1st Episode of Season 5.

As you can see, Nick named the URL Link for The Lilo as Episode 5 while Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil was listed as Episode 1.

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/winx-505-f...-test-clip.html (The Lilo - Episode 1)
See the 505? That means Season 5 Episode 5.

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/winx-club-...assin-clip.html (Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil - Episode 2)
See the 501? That means Season 5 Episode 1.

Image for those who can't view:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean either Nick or Rainbow S.p.A made an mistake here? Remember the TV Guide at first. It was suppose to be The Spill/Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil, but then it was change to The Lilo?

Or they change it because it has nothing to do to flow with other episodes if it's listed as for Episode 5?

I don't know..I'm confused. But...guess we have to see the Italian Dub and find out if anything changes or not.
Or hopefully Episode 2 will flow with the 1st Episode?

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Aug 29 2012, 2:46 AM
Post #2

A True Fairy

Group: Members

i hope so, bc i saw the trix is going team up with evil merman but who knows

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
mightymarty2
post Aug 29 2012, 7:58 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I always thought that the training was just general practice to improve the powers, I admit the rest I didn't understand. Though that is a big mistake.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Vaughanh7
post Aug 29 2012, 8:19 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

I like to think the Lilo is a random episode. And that it basically happens after season 4 and their tour happened, but before the second movie. And that the rest of season 5 is AFTER the second movie :)

But that's just my idea icon_razz.gif

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 29 2012, 9:58 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Thats a big mix up if Nick really did get the episodes out of order. I find it hard to believe they would accidentally do that though so there must be a reason for them putting that episode first.
GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 30 2012, 1:06 PM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

I think the Lilo was never intended to be in S5 to begin with.
willkz
post Sep 4 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #7

Charmix Fairy

blah blah the episode is great .What you all want to have episodes for every min,sec of winx life.In second movie trix made a lot of trouble that's why winx train.It's Flora because she is not so confident and mighty and because the episode was all about her and her power.Wait until we see 3,4 and 5 and then make places.
Abby
post Sep 5 2012, 1:51 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (willkz @ Sep 4 2012, 09:49 AM) *
blah blah the episode is great .What you all want to have episodes for every min,sec of winx life.In second movie trix made a lot of trouble that's why winx train.It's Flora because she is not so confident and mighty and because the episode was all about her and her power.Wait until we see 3,4 and 5 and then make places.

The whole point is that the episode doesn't fit into what season 5 is supposed to be about. Typically the seasons start with a small introduction to a new enemy but in the Lilo there was no mention of one at all. And I would expect the winx to train, but I don't understand why the episode would spend so much time just on Flora if they were trying to make a point that they are all training.
mightymarty2
post Sep 5 2012, 7:57 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

what we were questioning about the training why make a thing of Flora's confidence and then never really take it anywhere. Unless of course something happened earlier. I also had another thought if Roxy got into Alfea why was she not watching Flora train like some other random students. I know this may be explained latter

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Sep 5 2012, 5:36 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I found it funny too that Roxy had to apply to get in but Bloom just showed up and started going there in the first season. Of course this doesn't really matter but just an odd observation.
P-girl
post Sep 5 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Abby @ Sep 5 2012, 05:36 PM) *
I found it funny too that Roxy had to apply to get in but Bloom just showed up and started going there in the first season. Of course this doesn't really matter but just an odd observation.

Actually, she didn't. She impersonated someone, remember?
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 6 2012, 5:05 AM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 6 2012, 01:49 AM) *
Actually, she didn't. She impersonated someone, remember?

Right... Princess Veranda of Calissto
Abby
post Sep 8 2012, 6:01 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

but then she didn't even have to prove herself after she lied that is the whole point.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 23 2012, 6:34 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Hm, since the next episode is suppose to be the originally Episode 5: The Lilo. So it looks like USA Nick did the right thing. The Lilo won't flow with the next episode as it seems to be out of place. ^^"
To me, it looks like some kind of Special Episode or Beyond Believix Episode or an Intro Episode?

I'm curious how does UK Nick and RAI Due (Italy) will play.

--------------------

Abby
post Sep 24 2012, 5:11 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I don't understand why it would have been made as episode 5 in the first pace. Maybe that was just a typo somewhere along the way and it was never meant as episode 5 but just as a special like you mentioned.
mightymarty2
post Sep 24 2012, 8:32 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I guess we will only know when we get to the end if there are 26 including the Lilo it is episode 5, if we have 27 episodes its a special

--------------------
humbu111
post Sep 24 2012, 8:13 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm maybe the Lilo will turn out to be needed in order to obtain Sirenix? But clearly not episode 5, maybe more like 7 or 8 :S

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Kendall112
post Oct 3 2012, 9:24 PM
Post #18

Bloomix Fairy

http://www.michaelsfavorites2.com/winxclub3/newspage.html
It has been confirmed that the Lilo is the 5th episode of the 5th season. It is also stated as not being the proper episode 5 of the season 5 story arc and is stand alone. So both Rainbow aqnd Nick agreed to use it to start off the season.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 3 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks! I heard about it too from Michael's Winx Club. =)

The Dutch Nick reports it as a Winx Special. xD

--------------------

Abby
post Oct 4 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I just don't get the point in making this episode as the 5th one since it doesn't fit into the story plot at all. good decision by Nick to make it a special instead of letting it stay as episode 5.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 4:59 PM