Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I, too, must be on my way.
Teh_Exorcist
post Apr 24 2010, 3:06 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Winx wasn't a big part of my life, you all knew that. However, there were those times I would laugh at the cute things that Kiko would do with his new pet friends and how they would always create some chaotic happenings.

It is different, I've been entranced with the writings of H.P. Lovecraft and my interest in survival horror stories has slowly come back. I've been writing essays, short stories, and scripts aimed at a much more adult audience.

Magic and mischief may have been fun at one point, but now I've come out of the world of fairies and gone into the world of phantoms and the paranormal.

Maybe I'll return one day, that I cannot say, but I will forever remember all the fun we had together talking and joking about who would win in a battle between Valtor and Darth Vader. It was fun while it lasted.

Godspeed.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Apr 24 2010, 3:18 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Sucks to see you leave. I do like to make things dark and twisted, but only in my hand. If I could compose music and write, I know I could make the most epic adult-ish winx short movie ever.

Good luck in life

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Jahnavi
post Apr 24 2010, 3:51 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Aw, I wish you didn't have to leave. We enjoy people's company here even if they're not necessarily big Winx fans, but it's your choice, and I respect your decision. We'll miss you, hope you decide to come back one day. =)

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Apr 24 2010, 3:52 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2010, 4:06 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

sorry to see you go, good luck in the future

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 6:54 AM