Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Back! I think?, I have trouble logining here with my IE. ='(
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 10 2010, 5:39 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm back! My computer is now working and got the mess clean up. =D But not quite so???? Since I only have Internet Explorer, it won't let me login. =( Hopefully, it gets fix as the Admins are trying to fix the forum. Well it did let me login, but it went back to the guest login for no reason. =(

So right now, I'm at my cousin's house and she has both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Samething...the Internet Explorer didn't work here with the login account and it kept going back to the guest login. So I'm using her FireFox and it works for the login. =) Though...I only can visit my cousins during the parties so I won't be on here since the Internet Explorer won't let me login. =(

~I hope the Internet Explorer will work for this. Otherwise if it doesn't work...then I won't be back here, but I love this forum. =( Can someone please make sure the Admins knows about this. ^^" So the Admins can keep notice to fix the Internet Explorer users to login their accounts and it won't happen again to keep going back to guest login =(.~

Thanks, wish I'm back already, but my Internet Explorer kept me login back to the guest login. -_-"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
rano0oma
post Apr 10 2010, 6:05 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

welcome back.. i'll PM mazei now and see if she can do anything

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 10 2010, 6:36 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

welcome back-i use internet explorer and it lets me log in sometimes it stops remembering me but it normally lets me back in. I had this problem with another website when my laptop crashed if i try for long enough it lets me in

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
mikau
post Apr 10 2010, 7:05 PM
Post #4

Pixie

Group: Members

This post has been edited by mikau: Feb 7 2021, 3:51 PM
humbu111
post Apr 10 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey welcome back!! I hope the IE thing gets sorted out (:

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Administrator
post Apr 11 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #6

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

What version of IE are you using? I tried IE6 and IE8 and they all work fine.

If it still doesn't work, clear out the cache and cookies:
In IE6: Close all IE windows > Control Panel > Internet Options > Delete Cookies... > OK > Delete Files... > Check "Delete all offline content" > OK > OK
In IE7: (See IE8)
In IE8: Close all IE windows > Control Panel > Internet Options > Delete... > Check "Temporary Internet Files" > Uncheck "History", "Form data" and "Passwords" (it shouldn't be part of the problem, I think) > Delete > (Wait for it to finish) > OK

Also:
Control Panel > Internet Options > Security tab > Select Internet > Click "Default Level" > Privacy tab > Set the slider to "Medium" (those are the default settings anyways)

Also, you can just use Firefox Portable and you can bring Firefox in your USB pen drive if you want to.

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 11 2010, 3:13 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks. =)
Erm...not allow to use FireFox since My Internet Explorer doesn't have any problems, but still a fast speed Internet. No errors or anything.

I have Internet Explorer 8, I did what you told me, Admin. But it still does it again. ='( It kept saying Now Transferring your Login Account here, but it made me go back to the "Welcome Guest" instead of my account. =(

(Still at my cousin's house. Hers doesn't work so I will try mines when I get home...probably won't work either.)

The Last time it works was when the Shout Box was gone, but as you were doing a back up or something. It made me can't login. =( Is it the server that I live in a different country or something? =( Or did the script affect it for some reasons?

Hope everything gets figure out. =(

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 4:05 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, welcome back! I hope you get the IE sorted.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Jahnavi
post Apr 11 2010, 6:56 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Glad you're back; I hope an admin can help you sort this out. =)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 12 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks. =)

Wow...0.0 I couldn't believe it. Yesterday, I was at my friend's house she only has Internet Explorer and it still doesn't want me to login. icon_sad.gif It kept saying transferring your account login here and instead it takes me back to the "Welcome Guest" again...-_-" So it's mines, my friend's, and my cousin's internet explorer won't let me login. =(

Now I'm writing it in school....the Internet Explorer still does it the samething...won't let me in here. -_-" I'm using FireFox and it logs me in. Yeah....weird...=(

Is it my account having a glitch with the Internet Explorer? Is it the script of the forum's problem when the shot box disappear? Or is it the Internet Explorer USA Server won't let me in? 0.0

This is just...so plain weird? Every Internet Explorer I go still won't let me in. =( It kept saying "Welcome Guest" Thingy..-_-" I also deleted the cookies and temporary files too and still it does it again with the Guest Thingy. =(

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 12 2010, 9:05 PM

--------------------

Jahnavi
post Apr 13 2010, 6:05 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I was using Explorer for a little while earlier this month and last moth, but the site worked fine for me. So I think you should definitely get help from an admin for this problem.
As for the shoutbox being missing, it's 'cause of the server migration. Hopefully it'll be back soon. ^^

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Administrator
post Apr 17 2010, 9:11 AM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 13 2010, 05:03 AM) *
Thanks. =)

Wow...0.0 I couldn't believe it. Yesterday, I was at my friend's house she only has Internet Explorer and it still doesn't want me to login. icon_sad.gif It kept saying transferring your account login here and instead it takes me back to the "Welcome Guest" again...-_-" So it's mines, my friend's, and my cousin's internet explorer won't let me login. =(

Now I'm writing it in school....the Internet Explorer still does it the samething...won't let me in here. -_-" I'm using FireFox and it logs me in. Yeah....weird...=(

Is it my account having a glitch with the Internet Explorer? Is it the script of the forum's problem when the shot box disappear? Or is it the Internet Explorer USA Server won't let me in? 0.0

This is just...so plain weird? Every Internet Explorer I go still won't let me in. =( It kept saying "Welcome Guest" Thingy..-_-" I also deleted the cookies and temporary files too and still it does it again with the Guest Thingy. =(

Check your PM inbox.

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 1:58 PM